Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:32:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO price predictions?  (Read 4244 times)
Farahtenan

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:11:30 PM

in the year 2018 it courage take decisions and use the capital you have to invest in NEO in the long term. This year looks like it will be a good year for NEO to more advanced again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lolchina

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:56:42 PM

Over 300 and closer to 500$ this year only imo as neo is a great project and have a lot of good stuff coming out for it this month so we can see 300 soon.Its chiniese version of eth that is backed buy their goverment,they are pushing the product towards western market now and increasing daps on it
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:10:27 PM

Oh man, we all WAY underestimated NEO, including myself.

This coin is a RUNAWAY FREIGHT TRAIN straight to $1,000. Probably won't get there in 2018, but it cannot be stopped. Own some now or regret it forever.

LOL, all of those predictions are about 50% lower than it should have been! Actually, i also thought it would take longer for NEO to go over $100 but it done it already. I wouldn't  be surprised if it hit $500 by the end of 2018. However, i also underestimated NEO so perhaps it will hit $1000 Cheesy
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:19:16 PM

I think the NEO may soon reach $ 1000 in 2018 and this may soon take place later this year. Right now is the best opportunity for you to invest in NEO because the price of NEO is still very low

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Higher Altitude

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:24:32 PM

NEO's short-term growth curves look like a staircase. I don't have any but it's beautiful to see what solid growth looks like compared to some other coins who have major hiccups.
If it reaches $500 in the middle of the year it could go to 2k in 2018.
WSDN

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:29:12 PM

another NEO speculation. see many thread talk about NEO and everything is just keep hold because NEO is bla bla bla...

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
vlad06

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:35:11 PM

$5000 by 2019
Balmain

Activity: 2086
Merit: 682

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:52:24 PM

In the latest bull run Bitcoin went from 150 USD to almost 20k USD.
Ethereum went from 8 USD to over 1300 USD. I'm expecting NEO to attack and make similar move.
Jinbe Vivaldi

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:19:47 AM

Hello guys! I'm curious to see what are your price predictions for NEO.

1) For the end of 2017

2) In 2018

Thanks!

For the end of 2017, I expect it to be $35 if alt coin section goes well.

In 2018, I expect it to be $60 like an all time high value, if there won't be a big chaos in cryptocurrency market.

In 2020, if they can handle that blockchain, it can even be $200 or something. Imagine ethereum's rise this year.

Wow, from coinmarketcap website today price is $138.71 USD
it's double from your prediction.. if you buy it and hold you will be rich
NEO's short-term growth curves look like a staircase. I don't have any but it's beautiful to see what solid growth looks like compared to some other coins who have major hiccups.
If it reaches $500 in the middle of the year it could go to 2k in 2018.
it's nice prediction, i will try to read the whitepaper first

fatlever

Activity: 254

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:01:37 PM

I think the NEO may soon reach $ 1000 in 2018 and this may soon take place later this year. Right now is the best opportunity for you to invest in NEO because the price of NEO is still very low

• Man, I didn't buy this coin when someone told me to buy it at $0.50 because the site was a bunch of stupid looking ants logos and everything was in Chinese  Roll Eyes
  • I bought at $7 and sold at $28 thinking I made off like a bandit  Grin
  • Had to rebuy at $105 because 2018 is going to be all about platforms  Shocked
  • Now at $150, I am considering buying more because I thinking NEO is a safer harbor than ETH and NEO gas could be used as a coin to transfer value FAST across exchanges  Cry

SchlaWinner

Activity: 131

Invent Bacon-Coin and see me HODL

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:11:50 PM

• Man, I didn't buy this coin when someone told me to buy it at $0.50 because the site was a bunch of stupid looking ants logos and everything was in Chinese  Roll Eyes
  • I bought at $7 and sold at $28 thinking I made off like a bandit  Grin
  • Had to rebuy at $105 because 2018 is going to be all about platforms  Shocked
  • Now at $150, I am considering buying more because I thinking NEO is a safer harbor than ETH and NEO gas could be used as a coin to transfer value FAST across exchanges  Cry

"NEO is a safer harbor than ETH"

care to explain? this doesnt make much sense to me at all - I mean you can be more of a NEO fanboy than ETH, but that still is a weird statement. Looking at the crypto world right now, I dont think ETH can be beaten right here, not saying NEO is not a great opportunity and platform itself.

I am too awesome to even do Signature campaigns.
Sosolean

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:20:34 PM

Think it will easily reach $1000 by the end of the year
fat buddah

Activity: 329
Merit: 102

Get Ready to Make money.

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:34:13 PM

It is fantastic to see that a lot of people are saying that it will be worth more than $400 in a near future. I bought it at $36, and i lost them all because bittrex fucked up my account and they do not verifiy my account. It is a shit, i could have more than $30k at the moment.

fatlever

Activity: 254

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:36:40 PM

care to explain? this doesnt make much sense to me at all - I mean you can be more of a NEO fanboy than ETH, but that still is a weird statement. Looking at the crypto world right now, I dont think ETH can be beaten right here, not saying NEO is not a great opportunity and platform itself.

My thinking is that it is possible NEO can be more stable unless the NEO foundation releases a lot of coins it holds.  

• NEO supply is already set compared to ETH.  There is no downward price pressure just to hold the current price.  Eth has around 13-14% inflation.  There are more ETH minted every day compared to no zero new NEO minted
    https://etherscan.io/chart/ethersupplygrowth
  • NEO returns dividends so there is already a lot of incentive for people to hodl driving prices up.  ETH will have POS but it doesn't at the moment.  More and more people will start realizing NEO gas dividends once analyzing top 10 coins.  Look how staking DASH a useless coin has taken it's price through the roof. NEO is the easiest coin to collect passive income on. No minimum required, easy setup, everyone qualifies and it is the least risky of the staking/income coins
  • NEO is just starting to have ICOs onboarding.  This will drive up it's value and the value of gas.  We might just be starting to see it.  

waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:02:01 PM

My thinking is that it is possible NEO can be more stable unless the NEO foundation releases a lot of coins it holds.  

• NEO supply is already set compared to ETH.  There is no downward price pressure just to hold the current price.  Eth has around 13-14% inflation.  There are more ETH minted every day compared to no zero new NEO minted
    https://etherscan.io/chart/ethersupplygrowth
  • NEO returns dividends so there is already a lot of incentive for people to hodl driving prices up.  ETH will have POS but it doesn't at the moment.  More and more people will start realizing NEO gas dividends once analyzing top 10 coins.  Look how staking DASH a useless coin has taken it's price through the roof. NEO is the easiest coin to collect passive income on. No minimum required, easy setup, everyone qualifies and it is the least risky of the staking/income coins
  • NEO is just starting to have ICOs onboarding.  This will drive up it's value and the value of gas.  We might just be starting to see it.  

Quite smart opinion. I'd like NEO. This coin need some more marketing but as Stratis it have more potential than seems. When team starts promotion and more ICO will go on their platform NEO go to ... (choose planet Wink )
HunterM

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 06:06:53 PM

I believe that NEO before the end of 2018 will reach 500 dollars or more. The platform every day is getting better and better, transactions fly like lightning, the coin has a huge demand

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
ivanovhristo14

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:19:43 PM

I don't expect NEO to cross the 200 USD mark for some time. It has already big market CAP. No matter that in long term it should grow, the NEO community is very big.

▄▀ ▄▀   ☎  ⌘ Calls powered by cryptocurrencies ✆  ▀▄ ▀▄
⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩  Experty.io   ⏪⏪⏪⏪⏪
➪ Experty in TOP ICOs to watch in 2018 by Inc.com |  Twitter medium
George_de_la_jungla

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:30:59 PM

200? neo go for 500 dollars on the middle of year.
Veseloff

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:53:57 PM

200? neo go for 500 dollars on the middle of year.

Well, 500 dollars, you probably exaggerated, but for half a year, maybe we'll see growth to 300$. Neo is really a very promising platform.

dmitpetrov

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:58:44 PM

For the present NEO price is at $146. I think that by the end of 2018 NEO will cost $1000. This coin can easily make x7. I am HODL this coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: