Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:29:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need loans  (Read 370 times)
Cobalt9317_Alt (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:59:07 PM

Loan Amount: 0.01BTC
Amount to repaid: 0.012BTC Interest10%
Reason: Payments for my account
BTC Address: 16pq31EG2G5VMkuqEARN1paFwCxgjZi9wi
Term Length: 1 to 2 week after I received payments from signature campaign   
Collateral: my soferox account with 1642SFX token https://imgur.com/a/rXeFP

If anyone is able to help I really appreciate, in my case why I'm asking for a loan again?, I need to keep up from crypto-currency world, I need my account to post and get profit from it.

I can paid my account without this loan request being filled, however the principal+interest is too much for me.

P.S If anyone is willing to help will send my soferox account username and password Immediately.  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:02:51 AM

If anyone is able to help I really appreciate, in my case why I'm asking for a loan again?, I need to keep up from crypto-currency world, I need my account to post and get profit from it.

I can paid my account without this loan request being filled, however the principal+interest is too much for me.

P.S If anyone is willing to help will send my soferox account username and password Immediately.  Smiley

Collateral isnt valid. This was told to you in your previous post on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2365276.0 and posting another request isnt going to get you a loan. If SFX is transferable, Im sure someone would likely help you, but if not, your account isnt valid.
Cobalt9317_Alt (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:08:41 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 01:00:11 AM by Cobalt9317_Alt

P.S If anyone is willing to help will send my soferox account username and password Immediately.  Smiley

Collateral isnt valid. This was told to you in your previous post on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2365276.0 and posting another request isnt going to get you a loan. If SFX is transferable, Im sure someone would likely help you, but if not, your account isnt valid.

I think it is transferable when you change the password and username, honestly this will be live on exchange when the hard fork is done.

P.S I really hope that someone might understand and consider this account as a valid collateral, I'm not trying to scam people here like anyone does.

EDIT: I've tried logging in to my account and see if my account could change its email, with no luck this account is not a valid collateral.
SM23031997

Activity: 1092
Merit: 582

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:18:37 AM

Ask their support if they can transfer that amount into my account then I can lend this amount. Accounts can't be taken as collateral as there are various methods through which one can reclaim it.

There is no campaign available to participate.
SureLockLoans

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:29:47 AM

Unless your already in a signature campaign then your not going to be able to fulfill your promise and the collateral you are offering isn't enough and isn't valid.

Cobalt9317_Alt (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:24:48 PM

Ask their support if they can transfer that amount into my account then I can lend this amount. Accounts can't be taken as collateral as there are various methods through which one can reclaim it.

There is no campaign available to participate.
There will be a campaign to join.

P.S I think it is impossible to transfer my coins with you, this is laborious I'll just wait for XGM

Unless your already in a signature campaign then your not going to be able to fulfill your promise and the collateral you are offering isn't enough and isn't valid.
I will just wait for the XGM to be distributed and pay for my account since no one will trust, I also edit my post that my soferox account is not a valid collateral.

P.S Thanks for your opinion though.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: