Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:57:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the BTC rise will start at November 12th 7pm CET  (Read 394 times)
derminator (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:01:16 AM

I think the BTC rise will start tomorrow at 7 pm with the falling prices of the bitcoin gold.

1.) At 7pm Bitcoin Gold  starts on the netork. This means many people will try to sell their BTGs before somebody else will know that the coins are without value.
Maybe the developper of BTGs starts with dumping of the BTGs.

2.)  On November 13th the BitcoinCash gets an update of the difficulty algorithm. This will result in falling of the bitcoin cash and result a strong rise for BTC.

BTG and BCH will fall after these dates.

The BTC will strike back tomorrow.

Do you agree?

javadsalehi

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:10:30 AM

I don' think Bitcoin Gold will fall very much. In my opinion many people will hold their bitcoin Gold as they regret don't want repeat the mistake they made when they received Bitcoin Cash. But I agree with bitcoin price rise and Bitcoin Cash fall.
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:53:51 AM

Mate I think Bitcoin cash is going to pump artificially even up to $2500 and then sucking some volume out of Bitcoin and dropping it below $5000 for

At least a few days, when some of the big BCH bag holders see the right price for making the most profit they will definitely dump their BCH and hop

Right back on Bitcoin train. this is not related to markets, this is pure politics bullshit.
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:10:44 AM

I think the BTC rise will start tomorrow at 7 pm with the falling prices of the bitcoin gold.

1.) At 7pm Bitcoin Gold  starts on the netork. This means many people will try to sell their BTGs before somebody else will know that the coins are without value.
Maybe the developper of BTGs starts with dumping of the BTGs.

2.)  On November 13th the BitcoinCash gets an update of the difficulty algorithm. This will result in falling of the bitcoin cash and result a strong rise for BTC.

BTG and BCH will fall after these dates.

The BTC will strike back tomorrow.

Do you agree?

I agree that Bitcoin will recover soon but not this way. There is no guarantee that all people will dump their Bitcoin Gold to invest more in Bitcoin, BCH can also benefit if the BTG dump will happen. I don't support BCH but what makes you think that the BCH November 12 fork will results in Bitcoin Cash fall and Bitcoin rise? It is a software update to make it more stable and I personally don't know if there will be any effect on price of both BTC and BTG because there is no airdrop of new coin that will happen its just an update.
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:15:29 AM

Even if BTG will fall, that does not mean that people will buy BTC instead of it.
People can buy altcoins or even fiat, so there is no 100% guarantee that BTC will increase
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: