Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:54:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB Antminer S1 Control Board.  (Read 284 times)
DraGonD (OP)

Activity: 416
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:10:49 AM

Hi All,

Just got in to mining and have an old S1 laying around. It was working perfectly fine until it started to stop hashing. Starts to hash then stops after 30 seconds.
After reading about it everywhere, i decided it might be the control board that had a fault since when the miner does hash, the hashing boards have no errors at all.

So if anyone have an Antminer S1 control board collecting dust and want to get rid of it, please drop me a pm or message here.

Would be ideal if the seller is based in the UK or the EU, to save time.

Thank you.

PS. yes i know S1's are better suited as a paper weight, but someone like me with a low budget, a  hobbyist, cannot compete with the big budget farms, hence stick to s1 :-) or better yet , if anyone wants to sell s3 or s5 for a low price, i am more than interested.
DraGonD (OP)

Activity: 416
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:44:15 PM

Nobody has an S1 control board laying around collecting dust>?
HagssFIN
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1706

Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 12:01:44 AM

I have a fully working S1 hash boards and the controller -set.

It doesn't include heat sinks, chassis, cooling fan, because I have used those parts in a Hotmine X5 project (see link in my signature).

Just boards.

You can have it for free, you would only need to cover the shipping cost from Finland to the UK.  Smiley

Hit me a PM if you are interested.

blueroses1962

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 04:03:06 AM

Hi All,

Just got in to mining and have an old S1 laying around. It was working perfectly fine until it started to stop hashing. Starts to hash then stops after 30 seconds.
After reading about it everywhere, i decided it might be the control board that had a fault since when the miner does hash, the hashing boards have no errors at all.

So if anyone have an Antminer S1 control board collecting dust and want to get rid of it, please drop me a pm or message here.

Would be ideal if the seller is based in the UK or the EU, to save time.

Thank you.

PS. yes i know S1's are better suited as a paper weight, but someone like me with a low budget, a  hobbyist, cannot compete with the big budget farms, hence stick to s1 :-) or better yet , if anyone wants to sell s3 or s5 for a low price, i am more than interested.

I have the control boards and the upgrade boards to s3 new but getting read to melt down for metal content also s1 boards power supplies we are learning to recycle for base metals so email me fast with a offer again s3 cards have never been used. also have s2 boards
MCHouston

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Where am I?

View Profile
October 31, 2021, 06:52:48 AM

I have S1 parts for sale.

BTC 13WWomzkAoUsXtxANN9f1zRzKusgFWpngJ
LTC LKXYdqRzRC8WciNDtiRwCeb8tZtioZA2Ks
DOGE DMsTJidwkkv2nL7KwwkBbVPfjt3MhS4TZ9
ncsupanda
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 02:20:54 PM

I have S1 parts for sale.

This is a 4 year old post, if you want to actively sell I would probably make a new thread.

I havent checked if there is any market for S1 parts nowadays.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: