Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 08:26:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTG BITCOIN GOLD TO THE MOON!!!!!  (Read 1170 times)
Lumin333 (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:25:32 AM

She's going to soar at least until the launch tomorrow, some the big players getting in on this now, its flying. Good deal to buy now get some cert profit!
sinner

Activity: 615
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:26:50 AM

its gonna dump so hard tomorrow..
Argoo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 227

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:59:18 AM

Recently, the bitcoin gold development team has introduced a number of improvements to its coin, eliminated some of the vulnerabilities, and also provided an opportunity for anyone wishing to mine this coin on a computer with a relatively low-power video card. Such additional opportunities and improvements, in my opinion, will provide a real opportunity for bitcoin gold to become in demand and begin to rise in price.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Mark1996

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:30:35 AM

She's going to soar at least until the launch tomorrow, some the big players getting in on this now, its flying. Good deal to buy now get some cert profit!
I guess it's gonna dump, maybe tommorrow, and i've been waiting on it..
bitfools

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:41:38 AM

Recently, the bitcoin gold development team has introduced a number of improvements to its coin, eliminated some of the vulnerabilities, and also provided an opportunity for anyone wishing to mine this coin on a computer with a relatively low-power video card. Such additional opportunities and improvements, in my opinion, will provide a real opportunity for bitcoin gold to become in demand and begin to rise in price.

On btg.suprnova.cc

They're report 800k mega sol/sec hash rate by testnet miners, it will go up on main-net, if main-net ever happens

at that hashrate your 1070 will net you say 450 sols, so you get 0.0000005 BTG per day, about a penny a day at the current price of BTG

Good mining Smiley

Once the price collapses, then it will be like BITCOIN-Z, where the coin is worth 2 satoshi, but the difficulty is astro with BTG because its been HYPED for 3+ months by rich assholes in china&russia.
bitfools

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:47:05 AM

I guess it's gonna dump, maybe tommorrow, and i've been waiting on it..

TOMORROW cannot happen, there is NO software, there is NO block-chain, the main-net source code has not been released to anyone but pool.gold

Once the source is released on github.com/btcgpu, it will take 3-4 days to download the block-chain, its NOT compatible with BTC

Even the mining-pools will not be ready for days

There is a window for solo-miners who download the block-chain early ( it can be done Smiley ), but the window is SHORT, and U just know that all the assholes associated with this project will be using that 4-5 window to pre-mine all the low difficulty coins, once the block-chain is complete +4 day from code-release difficulty will go north of 100M, FYI zencash difficulty now is 600K

IMHO the smart people will be mining all the good stuff like ZCASH, while all the idiots are pissing into the wind on BTG

Difficulty for GOOD top ten equihash coin should plummet during this klusterfuck
ZaoXhou

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:47:58 AM

I'm regretting dumping my bitcoin cash seeing the price right now
but I am going to do the same with bitcoin gold.
reynald70

Activity: 598
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:48:49 AM

On btg.suprnova.cc

They're report 800k mega sol/sec hash rate by testnet miners, it will go up on main-net, if main-net ever happens

at that hashrate your 1070 will net you say 450 sols, so you get 0.0000005 BTG per day, about a penny a day at the current price of BTG

Good mining Smiley

Once the price collapses, then it will be like BITCOIN-Z, where the coin is worth 2 satoshi, but the difficulty is astro with BTG because its been HYPED for 3+ months by rich assholes in china&russia.
Until now BTG can not Deposite and Withdrawal. do you know when BTG will be able to send between other market and market ?
rayjellanajao

Activity: 224

Strategist

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 02:56:54 AM

Woah, i didn't notice that its price increases in the past few day but thanks to you, i now know. Time to let go of my BTG before it gets dump. Sadly my BTG is in bitgrail which buy orders are currently low, i just hope that they purchase my sell order before the dumping happens.
Crypington

Activity: 210
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:03:21 AM

Blockfolio is showing BTG at $782 right now.  WTH?  Coinmarketcap has it $411.  Not sure why there is such a disconnect between the reporting services.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
bitfools

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:21:01 AM

Until now BTG can not Deposite and Withdrawal. do you know when BTG will be able to send between other market and market ?

DEPOSIT&WITHDRAWL

Means 'working software"

There is NO working software, no block-chain, all is an illusion, all there is, is a bunch of websites and exchanges trading 'futures' for something that will never exist

What they have done is get 1,000's of people to take their BTC out of storage and spend it on SHIT.
bitfools

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:22:53 AM

Blockfolio is showing BTG at $782 right now.  WTH?  Coinmarketcap has it $411.  Not sure why there is such a disconnect between the reporting services.

It's NOT real, it doesn't exist, so it can in theory go to $100K

It can go higher than BTC

It's clear that the scam here is to get everyone to sell their BTC, which is what the CHINESE want,

They want to get ALL the BTC out of western hands, and into asian hands,

Only dumb white idiots are selling their BTC's to buy SHIT.
WaveFront

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:26:26 AM

At present these prices refer to BTG futures as until Mainnet go live the BTG is not tradable.
if you go to https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-gold/#markets you will see that outside Bitfinex trade volumes are quite low, which means that prices are very volatile. Also there are probably not enough people doing arbitrages between exchanges.
I guess prices will stabilise once Mainnet go live
gredisgold88

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:51:57 AM

too much manupulation, maybe BTH can eat BTG price , just 1 hour BTH price increases up to 200 $.
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:03:59 AM

Not so soon buddy. Is BTG even tradeable yet? NO.  That means this price doesn't matter at all, just wait and watch, as soon as it's blockchain is online, everyone is going it dump is as soon as possible and it's pice will come tumbling down.
UnlimitedMoneymaker

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 04:14:54 AM

Warning! There is no fundamental value for this coin at all. This coin was made for speculation by big players. They trying to fool us and dump when we dont think they will.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:48:36 AM

First they need produce a working version which can be used for deposit/withdrawals.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
phexchanger

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:52:47 AM

The lower one must be bitgem, not bitcoin gold. The same symbol
phexchanger

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:54:12 AM

Not so soon buddy. Is BTG even tradeable yet? NO.  That means this price doesn't matter at all, just wait and watch, as soon as it's blockchain is online, everyone is going it dump is as soon as possible and it's pice will come tumbling down.

It has been traded in Yobit for half a month now after the fork in October.
Qiuyue201

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:58:04 AM

It's NOT real, it doesn't exist, so it can in theory go to $100K

It can go higher than BTC

It's clear that the scam here is to get everyone to sell their BTC, which is what the CHINESE want,

They want to get ALL the BTC out of western hands, and into asian hands,

Only dumb white idiots are selling their BTC's to buy SHIT.
I think that the reason is because BTG still IOU in some of exchanges, even many of popular exchanges refuse to list BTG to their exchange because there's no reason of accepting it
and it's still like an unfinished fork. Just my opinion, BTC or BCH clearly safest than this one.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: