Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:15:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTG BITCOIN GOLD TO THE MOON!!!!!  (Read 1177 times)
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:27:37 AM

today is the highest price for bitcoin cash but if bitcoin gold is going to the moon later, then it will compete with bitcoin cash and I hope in that time, bitcoin itself will going to the moon too because the price will be increase too. I think if bitcoin gold will be increase later, we can gets prepare by buying bitcoin gold as the price is really cheap too buy so we can hold it until the price is increase.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
GaxviiBuss

Activity: 155
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:31:13 AM

She's going to soar at least until the launch tomorrow, some the big players getting in on this now, its flying. Good deal to buy now get some cert profit!
I dont even know what Bitcoin gold use for. It not even listed on Bittrex, Poloniex or some big exchange. I think buy it now is gamble. Hope you know what you doing.
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:09:13 AM

She's going to soar at least until the launch tomorrow, some the big players getting in on this now, its flying. Good deal to buy now get some cert profit!

Warning! There is no fundamental value for this coin at all. This coin was made for speculation by big players. They trying to fool us and dump when we dont think they will.

I agree. This is just pure manipulation. Getting people to see the value of btg rise so more people will be encouraged to buy before the launch if there ever will be.
WaveFront

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:34:45 AM

Blockfolio is showing BTG at $782 right now.  WTH?  Coinmarketcap has it $411.  Not sure why there is such a disconnect between the reporting services.

It's NOT real, it doesn't exist, so it can in theory go to $100K

It can go higher than BTC

It's clear that the scam here is to get everyone to sell their BTC, which is what the CHINESE want,

They want to get ALL the BTC out of western hands, and into asian hands,

Only dumb white idiots are selling their BTC's to buy SHIT.
I think that the reason is because BTG still IOU in some of exchanges, even many of popular exchanges refuse to list BTG to their exchange because there's no reason of accepting it
and it's still like an unfinished fork. Just my opinion, BTC or BCH clearly safest than this one.
The Idea of BTG is very interesting.
Presently 70% of BTC and BCH is mined in China, a country with a government that is profoundly hostile to any cryptocurrency (we saw how they shut down their local exchanges with a very short notice).
In other words the whole BTC and BCH networks could disappear the day Chinese government decides to eliminate the mining industry. This is a massive vulnerability. Additionally Chinese miners, due to the high investments at play are against any change to the currency which makes any evolution problematic.

BTG tries to solve this by making a BitCoin that is minable from GPUs i.e. from small miners all over the world.

But I agree. The prices that we are seing around are related to BCG futures. In less than 9 hours MainNet will go live and BTG will be minable allowing BTG to be traded in exchanges.
Even then I believe there will be still many adjustments and software updates
bitfools

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:40:08 AM

Blockfolio is showing BTG at $782 right now.  WTH?  Coinmarketcap has it $411.  Not sure why there is such a disconnect between the reporting services.

It's clear that the scam here is to get everyone to sell their BTC, which is what the CHINESE want,

I think that the reason is because BTG still IOU in some of exchanges, even many of popular exchanges refuse to list BTG to their exchange because there's no reason of accepting it
and it's still like an unfinished fork. Just my opinion, BTC or BCH clearly safest than this one.
Presently 70% of BTC and BCH is mined in China, a country that is profoundly hostile to any cryptocurrency (we saw how they shut down their local exchanges with a very short notice).
In other words the whole BTC and BCH networks could disappear the day Chinese government decides to eliminate the mining industry. This is a massive vulnerability. Additionally Chinese miners, due to the high investments at play are against any change to the currency which makes any evolution problematic.

BTG tries to solve this by making a BitCoin that is minable from GPUs i.e. from small miners all over the world.

But I agree. The prices that we are seing around are related to BCG futures. In less than 9 hours MainNet will go live and BTG will be minable allowing BTG to be traded in exchanges.

That's not how it works, if CHINA quit mining, and they will not, then the west would take up the slack, and japan, singapore, ...

This is a MYTH that they shut anything down, what CHINA did is BAN BULLSHIT 'tokens' and SHIT-COINS sold to the public.

CHINA never banned mining, they just banned people pulling BTG out of their ass and selling it on exchanges, thats why BTG got moved to BULGARIA, and got listed on yobit.net, cuz in aug2017 they as a shit-coin scam got kicked out of  china.

But mining is JUST fine, its a large industry backed by the richest people in china, ... it ain't going away,

China GOV just wants to protect the people from FRAUD thats why the cracked down on shit-coins, and tokens.
kaloloy

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:41:39 AM

I dont even know what Bitcoin gold use for. It not even listed on Bittrex, Poloniex or some big exchange. I think buy it now is gamble. Hope you know what you doing.

I think it will soon be listed on major and top cryptocurrency exchange. They're more preparing for Bitcoin Gold and I'm expecting a good result when it finally hit the exchange. I invested Bitcoin Cash last September and I'll invest again with Bitcoin Gold.
kaloloy

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:47:21 AM

Presently 70% of BTC and BCH is mined in China, a country with a government that is profoundly hostile to any cryptocurrency (we saw how they shut down their local exchanges with a very short notice).

There's a big possibility that they're the one who manipulate the sudden Bitcoin price drop and Bitcoin Cash and Gold pump.
Speculations are sighting China has more possible responsibility regarding crypto world.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:47:53 AM

Many people in crypto sphere are not as enthusiastic as you are because they view btg as opportunist made coin. And at best worthless fake bitcoin. Issue surround btg are many from replay attack vulnerability, no software, no block chain. So tell me how is btg going to the moon?
WaveFront

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:50:46 AM

Presently 70% of BTC and BCH is mined in China, a country that is profoundly hostile to any cryptocurrency (we saw how they shut down their local exchanges with a very short notice).

That's not how it works, if CHINA quit mining, and they will not, then the west would take up the slack, and japan, singapore, ...

This is a MYTH that they shut anything down, what CHINA did is BAN BULLSHIT 'tokens' and SHIT-COINS sold to the public.

CHINA never banned mining, they just banned people pulling BTG out of their ass and selling it on exchanges, thats why BTG got moved to BULGARIA, and got listed on yobit.net, cuz in aug2017 they as a shit-coin scam got kicked out of  china.

But mining is JUST fine, its a large industry backed by the richest people in china, ... it ain't going away,

China GOV just wants to protect the people from FRAUD thats why the cracked down on shit-coins, and tokens.

Bitfools, I don't agree. You fail to take into account the fact that the Chinese mining industry is benefiting from subsidised prices of electricity. Which means that mining in the west wouldn't be as profitable. Besides, in the hypothetical case of a BTC shutdown in China, prices would crush i.e. it would make BTC unattractive to mine.

Additionally I don't like the idea of BTC evolution being controlled by few Chinese oligarchs
Yadamosan

Activity: 193

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:52:44 AM

I think it will soon be listed on major and top cryptocurrency exchange. They're more preparing for Bitcoin Gold and I'm expecting a good result when it finally hit the exchange. I invested Bitcoin Cash last September and I'll invest again with Bitcoin Gold.
so if you are still holding your bcc I guess you already enjoying how big the rise happen and like you are I'm also eyeing for btc gold to have same fate with
bcc looks like there's some pressure with this two coins and btc original are in its downfall stage.
kaloloy

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:54:02 AM

Warning! There is no fundamental value for this coin at all. This coin was made for speculation by big players. They trying to fool us and dump when we dont think they will.

I agree. This is just pure manipulation. Getting people to see the value of btg rise so more people will be encouraged to buy before the launch if there ever will be.

If this will happen in a way that they're planning and speculation then crypto world would be fucked up. It would be a clear fact that cryptocurrency can ve manipulated by a group of greedy business wacks. Because investors will see if the value is high continually then it's about time to invest, otherwise Altcoin vlues will stay low as Bitcoin is pumping and dropping.
WaveFront

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:55:58 AM

Many people in crypto sphere are not as enthusiastic as you are because they view btg as opportunist made coin. And at best worthless fake bitcoin. Issue surround btg are many from replay attack vulnerability, no software, no block chain. So tell me how is btg going to the moon?

I share a bit of scepticism with you. I am not enthusiastic at all about BTG because the development is not done by the book. Replay attack protection for example has been implemented just 10 days ago and I am sure that there are many other software problems ready to cripple the currency.

Nevertheless the idea of a GPU minable Bitcoin is interesting. It is a pity that BTG implementation is such a mess.
margana

Activity: 153

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:59:31 AM

Is it possible to sell the BTG received in the fork if you have BTC in a hardware wallet?  If so how?
wissy

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:08:17 AM

Is kraken giving away bitcoin gold and how do you claim of from your wallet where you own private key.

Lewoll

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:10:49 AM

its gonna dump so hard tomorrow..

LoL, you mean you gonna dump it by yourself?
We don't know what really happen tomorrow but I am very excited about this. Let's see how hard the pump or dump and as long as Bitcoin will stay high Valued then everyone's won't be affected by the sudden Altcoin pump this month.

Lewoll

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:13:48 AM

Is it possible to sell the BTG received in the fork if you have BTC in a hardware wallet?  If so how?

Find an exchange that is accepting Bitcoin Gold and made some arrangements, do sell if you like but hold off its too early. I think you have to search the actual price first so you won't regret in the first place.

hi-men

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:40:47 AM

I've sold my bch yesterday, and I will wait at least 3 months with btg...
Lumin333 (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:35:51 PM

They will pump it high for the time of release to get more in the payoff, that is when it will peak short term. If they get it right it will soar long term due to mining ease and who does not want gold!!
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:55:17 PM

its gonna dump so hard tomorrow..
Dump and Pump BTG, Fuck BTG and BCH, they are the same people behind. Segwit2x is the same team too. They want to destroy bitcoin. Never keep BTC, BCH in your own wallet, It will make no more wallet created means no more supporters. Just exploit BTG and BCH to make money in the exchangers.Let's the team spend up more liquidity to pump until they broke.
margana

Activity: 153

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:39:48 PM

So bitcoin gold is another Bulgarian scam like OneCoin?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: