Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:05:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Xtrabytes is 10000 tps!!!  (Read 512 times)
fapnnap

Activity: 349
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:59:33 PM

Do NOT buy this coin!!!!! you will lose money!!!

I made an account to post this, but I've been watching ANN for years.This coin has many MANY negatives. The price is being manipulated for personal gain by members of the XBY community on cryptopia. The people INCLUDE fishfish, ddelphius, and fatoshi. It's vaporware at this point and with the fake price, you will lose money. It started as a sob story, but none of it is real. Haven't you noticed that there is an unnatural BTC amount in addition to the lower volume on cryptopia...and all of the walls that control the price?

I REPEAT DO NOT INVEST IN VAPORWARE NO MATTER HOW TEMPTING IT IS. YOU CANNOT GAIN WHEN THE PRICE IS BEING MANIPULATED BY A SMALL GROUP OF INSIDERS!! I WAS THERE IN THE BEGINNING AND SEEN IT ALL, IT'S A SCAM JUST TO MAKE THE OWNERS RICH!!

please listen to me, i'm trying to save you guys from being bitconnect'd

This coin is just hype and vaporware, they lure you in with shilling and flash and dump it when the going gets rough. They don't have a working product yet either. If you look at CMC, it was pumped to 5800 satoshis (YES, 80 Cents and ONLY based on hype and shilling!) and was dumped all the way down to under 3000 while bagholders got stuck with the bill. So I repeat, pump and dump vaporware coin.
BountyLord

Activity: 314
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:18:13 PM

Honestly, I do not believe that the creation of a quantum computer is possible. As far as I understand, nothing close to the real quantum computer has been created yet.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: