Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:55:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: INTERESTING READ: RE Attempt to destabilize BTC!  (Read 247 times)
kristophcoin (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:53:15 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 03:27:59 AM by kristophcoin

Hey everyone, first post here, i've been a lurker for some time and fairly new to Crypto. I've held a sizable portion of BTC over the few months but liquidated today because this shit is crazy, I came across this letter on another Crypto group. I did not write this and I'm not trying to promote one coin over the other. Note this was posted on Github 11 days ago.

https://theflippening.github.io/open-letter-to-bitcoin-miners-from-another-miner/
Crankautist

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:59:22 AM

Much bullshit trying to pump BCH  Roll Eyes
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:13:43 AM

This circular will perfectly bring fear to people who haven't kept both of their btc and bch at the same amount. I don't even know why you copied and pasted this letter to this forum, you know how manipulation works nowadays... unfortunately, you are now part of the mind flip. Let me tell you something, if you don't own any bitcoins or bitcoin cash at all, please stay out of this topic because posting shits like this won't bring any help at all to the bitcoin community, instead, it only insists fear among late adapters. The manipulators can only manipulate the community via news... if the news won't circulate then the decision of the community (real bitcoin holders) will be very honest. I hate noobs nowadays. Why don't we just let the community decide whether to hold bitcoins or bitcoin cash without imposing such fear. These actions are not different from the shitty government at all. It really sucks. I chose bitcoins because of freedom... now, freedom was gone because the people are not free to choose between bitcoins and bitcoin cash, they choose the safest of course.

You lurker is as shit as your mom. Stay away from cryptocurrency and kiss your government's ass, you mainstream idiot.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: