Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:31:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Serious Questions Regarding Electroneum  (Read 238 times)
JinMI (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:05:41 AM

Full disclosure:  My tinfoil hat is strong, double-weaved even!  While some of my beliefs may not be widely shared, the common consensus is that things are rarely what the seem on the outside.  To that, I've a few questions involving the ICO and rollout and subsequent fiasco currently happening with Electroneum.

*Is it common for an exchange to adopt a coin upon initial release of the blockchain where they reside? 
*I understand that developers coins are locked in for a years time.  Does this also prohibit them from mining or selling mining profits from pools that they host?
*40 M is one hell of a payday.  Enough to hire a security expert or two.  Even still, why would security not be a big concern to one of the largest ICO's in history?
*Can a blockchain be locked once live?  Given the fact that they apparently had security issues, why wouldn't the chain be locked, again only if able?

Also, I'm not bitter even though I have a bag locked up in the ICO, I've also mined up around 1000 coins but am hodling anyway. 

The reddit thread is fairly heavily moderated and questions like these don't get posted and of course nothing through social media will make its way through if even hinting at the negative. 

So, what does this community think on the matter?
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:35:20 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2017, 07:32:38 AM by Spoetnik

I looked at your topic history and i see this..

Thanks to overwhelming demand, the Electroneum Token Sale has closed early!

Thank you all for your Electroneum purchases. We have raised the hard cap goal of $40m US dollars.

If you missed out on buying Electroneum, don't panic! As soon as our blockchain goes live (November 1st 2017) we will be applying to a number of crypto exchanges, to get Electroneum listed as fast as we can.

Once we get Electroneum listed on one or more exchange(s) you will be able to make purchases from the existing holders of Electroneum.

Electroneum Ltd will not be selling Electroneum directly ever again!

Don't forget! You will be able to join in and MINE some Electroneum coins using your mobile or desktop PC. We'll be emailing details and posting links to the software closer to the launch date.

Thanks again for your support,

Richard Ells
Electroneum Ltd (Founder).

_____
There, now you guys can stop seeing the many referrals!  =D   Is this a new record?

I noticed some noob or noob(s) has been spamming the ALT section with topics on this shitcoin trying to drum up buyers for a while.

Lucky for you these are all brain dead greedy pajeet investards so i doubt they noticed your puppet accountery.
And you raised 40 million ? For what now ? What is worth 40 million fucking dollars ?

Nice scam asshole LOL

Richard ? LTD ?
Hey dumb fucks.. you are not suppose to turn a coin into a company.
Or scam people for 40 million.

ICO = Scam .

FUD first & ask questions later™
JinMI (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:53:57 AM

I looked at your topic history and i see this..

Thanks to overwhelming demand, the Electroneum Token Sale has closed early!

Thank you all for your Electroneum purchases. We have raised the hard cap goal of $40m US dollars.

If you missed out on buying Electroneum, don't panic! As soon as our blockchain goes live (November 1st 2017) we will be applying to a number of crypto exchanges, to get Electroneum listed as fast as we can.

Once we get Electroneum listed on one or more exchange(s) you will be able to make purchases from the existing holders of Electroneum.

Electroneum Ltd will not be selling Electroneum directly ever again!

Don't forget! You will be able to join in and MINE some Electroneum coins using your mobile or desktop PC. We'll be emailing details and posting links to the software closer to the launch date.

Thanks again for your support,

Richard Ells
Electroneum Ltd (Founder).

_____
There, now you guys can stop seeing the many referrals!  =D   Is this a new record?

I noticed some noob or noob(s) has been spamming the ALT section with topics on this shitcoin trying to drum up buyers for a while.

Lucky for you these are all grain dead greedy pajeet investards so i doubt they noticed your puppet accountery.
And you raised 40 million ? For what now ? What is worth 40 million fucking dollars ?

Nice scam asshole LOL

Richard ? LTD ?
Hey dumb fucks.. you are not suppose to turn a coin into a company.
Or scam people for 40 million.

ICO = Scam .

Whole lot of salt but no flavor.   

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:27:08 AM

I will apologize for the insult i made earlier.. sorry, that was rude and inappropriate of me.
It's also against the rules here and i know better.
You see noob i try here and anywhere really to have a certain level of class & integrity.
You apparently do not "Richard".

Your account was created to spam about this coin you proudly raked in 40 million with.
Unless i missed something i just caught you playing puppet / sock account here.
And if you did it once i would bet my left nut you have dozens of these charade accounts.

Users here need to be aware of just how bloody bad this was many many years ago BEFORE this got popular.
So, they can't possibly fathom how rigged, corrupt and scammy this shit is *NOW*.

Richard you are a cancer to crypto.
I hope you go to jail .

PS:
Deny it noob.. i dare you.
You used the coin name 10 times alone in just that 1 small paragraph i quoted earlier.
You and the NEO puppet spammers should join forces  Cheesy

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: