Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:05:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin cash price bets  (Read 1162 times)
xypos

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:18:47 AM

Okay so as we all know bitcoin cash is being pumped like crazy and has reached an all time high.

But as pumps work, that means it will drop back down to original sort of price after.

So the question is... who has bets on how high it will go. I'm thinking $2000 - $2500 then crashes.

Your thought?

You were pretty much right on this.

Price has now fallen below 0.25 BTC once again, while its all time high was 0.5+ BTC. Isn't really surprising to me since this pump has been mostly hype and nothing else. BCH has fallen back to 3rd place, behind ETH.

It'll be interesting to see whether a price rebound occurs in the medium term. Especially with bitcoin gold coming out tomorrow, it's interesting to see whether BCH prices will be negatively or positively impacted.
eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 08:24:54 AM

Drastically btc / bch corection right now in poloniex. In just one hour from 0.53 btc to 0.2 btc for 1 bch in poloniex. Is very difficult to say which is the next price. Need some days to be litle stable.
Tidsdilatation

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 08:25:22 AM

Its just a classic PUMP and DUMP. If i were you i'd sell as high as possible. Becourse this tower is going to go down. Hard. Jihan is trying to play god.
Crypto-watch-Talk (OP)

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:29:30 AM

Okay so as we all know bitcoin cash is being pumped like crazy and has reached an all time high.

But as pumps work, that means it will drop back down to original sort of price after.

So the question is... who has bets on how high it will go. I'm thinking $2000 - $2500 then crashes.

Your thought?

Price has now fallen below 0.25 BTC once again, while its all time high was 0.5+ BTC. Isn't really surprising to me since this pump has been mostly hype and nothing else. BCH has fallen back to 3rd place, behind ETH.

It'll be interesting to see whether a price rebound occurs in the medium term. Especially with bitcoin gold coming out tomorrow, it's interesting to see whether BCH prices will be negatively or positively impacted.

Yea I was very close. I sold my coins at about $2400 so I'm very lucky I did.

I think it may sit around 400-500 when it levels back out or go back to normal
TonyFat

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 11:20:45 AM

went to the correction, but I think that will go higher after he finds his bottom

..WOWSECRET..
Innovative Content Platform
..WOWCOINTWITTERTELEGRAM..
jules-jules

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:21:18 AM

Your thought?

Yea I was very close. I sold my coins at about $2400 so I'm very lucky I did.

I think it may sit around 400-500 when it levels back out or go back to normal

Nice timing, mate!
biletskiy

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:07:57 PM

I suppose the wisest guys will not rush selling their BTC to buy Bitcoin Cash. In my opinion, it is better to wait and watch what’s going on the market here:
https://coinmarketcap.com/
QFT

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:13:15 PM

I suppose the wisest guys will not rush selling their BTC to buy Bitcoin Cash. In my opinion, it is better to wait and watch what’s going on the market here:
https://coinmarketcap.com/

There were an awful lot of posts yesterday about people making the switch though, although we know a lot of the posts aren't legit.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:33:37 PM

Sell it as soon as possible. After my crash in August 2017 I don’t want to have any deal with Bitcoin cash. This is falsely pumped currency. This is pity thing that Bitcoin itself suffer because all its forks.
turtoro

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:54:14 AM

It is beyond our prediction and you are still trying to predict that it is not enough.
It takes a long time to solve this problem, but behind all this the most important thing is to enjoy your profit now and stay alert.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: