Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:31:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can anybody suggest a reliable BTG wallet?  (Read 438 times)
lionelho (OP)

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:44:01 AM

I don't see any download link on the btcgpu.org. Can anybody suggest a reliable BTG wallet?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:23:37 AM

I don't see any download link on the btcgpu.org. Can anybody suggest a reliable BTG wallet?
As of now there is no official BTG wallet available but Coinomi already supported Bitcoin Gold but still you can't use send and receive because the mainnet is not online yet and there is no blockchain explorer, when Bitcoin Gold release you can import your private key and claim your free BTG coins on their mobile application or you can use exchanges that supports it if you plan to just dump it after the official release tomorrow. No one wants to hold tho.
lionelho (OP)

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:48:23 AM

As of now there is no official BTG wallet available but Coinomi already supported Bitcoin Gold but still you can't use send and receive because the mainnet is not online yet and there is no blockchain explorer, when Bitcoin Gold release you can import your private key and claim your free BTG coins on their mobile application or you can use exchanges that supports it if you plan to just dump it after the official release tomorrow. No one wants to hold tho.

Thank you sir. This is really helpful. Yes, I see the mainnet will be online tomorrow.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
soepri

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:27:00 AM

i guess yobit and cex io have btg wallet too. but ledger and trezor also support btg
Babyjamz3026

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:27:18 AM

BTG is only same with the BU(bitcoin unlimited), and Bitcoin cash(BCC), for sure it will like a skyrocket for the coming weeks then in the long run it will only just a hype then after 1 month it will decrease until it become like BCC, and BU happened before.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: