Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:44:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can I exchange my BTC to BCH?  (Read 868 times)
migueltiu (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:56:11 AM

As the topic states, where can I exchange my BTC to BCH? or PHP to BCH? May I know, are there any wallet that is TRUSTED that offers this kind of exchange?

Thanks in advanced.
seaqrioy

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:03:56 AM

It was an accident, and the price of BCH went up very quickly.
According to the word, hitbtc, allcoin, bitfinex, cryptopia,OKEX and kraken all support BCH exchange.
Not surprisingly, bittrex will also be the latest to launch BCH/BTC exchange, personal speculation.

waqarkahloon

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:11:00 AM

All big crypto exchanges offered this change fron btc to bch. You can do that on bittrex, polonix, cryptopia and others. These 3 are famous and u can do there.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Dummsaus

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:23:08 AM

Bitfinex and Poloniex. Do it now, but be careful with BTC, it might become stuck now.
bitcoincollector03

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:26:07 AM

As the topic states, where can I exchange my BTC to BCH? or PHP to BCH? May I know, are there any wallet that is TRUSTED that offers this kind of exchange?

Thanks in advanced.

Yes why not? use coinexchange.io , price now is 1.9k and still going up
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:38:01 AM

Thanks in advanced.

Do it on the biggest exchanges in bitcoin like Bittrex, Polo and there are a ton of exchanges though i do prefer bittrex because it is easy to use and easy to exchange but still its up to you if you do exchange on that site. BCH now is really high and it quickly pumping, i hope that i got bch haha because that time on halving i do cashout all my funds.Good luck pal!
1L0v3

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:48:22 AM

oh wow! I'd be careful about that! You'd be selling low and buying high Shocked

Bear in mind there is a strong likelihood of BTC going up once CME futures are opened up.
migueltiu (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:56:45 AM

oh wow! I'd be careful about that! You'd be selling low and buying high Shocked

Bear in mind there is a strong likelihood of BTC going up once CME futures are opened up.

What do you mean CME? What is CME?
CryptoScorpio

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:18:16 AM

Bittrex, Poloniex,crypopia and HitBTC are the few exchanges where you can trade BTC for BCH
Scor Pio

Activity: 393

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:23:40 AM

just go to the exchange such as poloniex, bittrex, bitfinex etc,,
many exchange support this pair, so its very easy to exchange your BTC to BCH my firends
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:53:22 AM

Bittrex, Poloniex,crypopia and HitBTC are the few exchanges where you can trade BTC for BCH
this is all the answer for your questions about the php you need to convert it first to BTC before you can buy it from that exchange.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
phexchanger

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:57:11 AM

Thanks in advanced.

Exchanges for PHP to BCH, I think none but if you can find a person willing to sell his BCH then that will be nice. PHP to BTC, you can use coins, abra or localbitcoins.

For BTC to BCH, you need to transfer your BTC to a trading platform and trade but as of now, BTC is low and BCH is high so if you exchange, that will be selling low buying high which is contrary to why do trading, buy low and sell high, unless you want to cut down your losses in antipation to gain your losses with your new buys.
GaxviiBuss

Activity: 155

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:47:42 AM

Find some exchange and deposite your bitcoin to there. Sell you bitcoin and buy BCH. So easy.
gredisgold88

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:06:58 AM

Thanks in advanced.

many exchanges that provide btc / bth or otherwise, maybe you can visit coinmarketcap
Hasan_MSH

Activity: 163

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:21:12 AM

You can use Bittrex, Poloniex, crypopia and HitBTC to exchange your token from BTC to BCH. Moreover you can convert BCH by using altcoin through other exchanges.
dtmloc

Activity: 63

PosToken

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:22:49 AM

I used Bittrex, and not recommend Poloniex becasue of many errors and slow support

ryanben

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:25:48 AM

You can use the following exchanges to perform the BTC / BCH conversion:
Poloniex
Bittrex
Bitfinex
HiBTC
Binance
YoBit
There are lots of other exchanges but I just listed a few exchanges that I usually use. Hope this will be useful to you  Smiley

rayjellanajao

Activity: 224

Strategist

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 09:29:46 AM

I think there's no direct exchange of PHP to BCH, you should purchase BTC first then put it in a exchange that has a BCH then trade your BTC to BCH. You're too late, you should purchase before when the price of BCH is low to gain profit. But maybe, just maybe its price still continue to rise. No one knows.
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:38:14 AM

Yesterday i saw BTC and BTC at poloniex, progress BTH very quickly many people buy it, it same i saw at bitrex, good luck
jilani

Activity: 244

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:41:18 AM

Thanks in advanced.
Yes it's very easy process.
https://bittrex.com is the number one trusted exchange i think.
https://poloniex.com is the second trustworthy exchange site.
https://hitbtc.com and coinexchange.io and yobit.net is good exchange
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: