Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:38:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is new BTC  (Read 1264 times)
oxonhu (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:55:19 AM

Ethereum is one of best altcoin so far. There are thousand altcoins based ethereum and many of them are already in 100 marketcap. It s so easy to create an altcoin on ethereum and it s cheap to create. Transactions are also easy, cheap and fast. Make an account and use is also so easy. %90 of people who knows bitcoin also knows ethereum. There are many new ICO based ethereum. Ethereum has own decentralized exchange called ; etherdelta. There are many Russian , European, Chinese and North American investors on Ethereum.
Price is 0.05 btc for now but just for now.
Many people couldnt buy ethereum after cancelled Segwit2x but as all you know there is a scam coin called BitcoinCash. Nowadays there is a huge pumping on BitcoinCash but no one believe it will go for long. There is a big big dumping waiting BitcoinCash.
What do you think ? Isn't it time to buy Ethereum and wait 20x profit ?

Vegan97

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Short BTC at: https://www.bitmex.com/register/spz2

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 06:06:38 AM

The problem with Ethereum is that it does not have a max supply, but an infinite, making it a very inflationary coin.

────────  Catholic Coin  ──────── ❤  
DECENTRALIZED CHARITY & NON-PROFIT PLATFORM
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Ann Thread ⬝  Bounty ⬝  Donate  ──────── ❤  Join token Pre-ICO
oxonhu (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:52:07 AM

yes you are rigth but as you know it s not easy to mine ethereum. so it wont be 1billion for sure but it s a best altcoin in reality work. There are many altcoins with no product but with promises. Ethereum has done a lot so far. Transactions with 1 minute. ( if you use more GAS will be faster ). There are many coins can buy and sell on etherdelta. Its so undervalued rigth now. it will catch and pass btc.

xypos

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:29:37 AM

Ethereum is one of best altcoin so far. There are thousand altcoins based ethereum and many of them are already in 100 marketcap. It s so easy to create an altcoin on ethereum and it s cheap to create. Transactions are also easy, cheap and fast. Make an account and use is also so easy. %90 of people who knows bitcoin also knows ethereum. There are many new ICO based ethereum. Ethereum has own decentralized exchange called ; etherdelta. There are many Russian , European, Chinese and North American investors on Ethereum.
Many people couldnt buy ethereum after cancelled Segwit2x but as all you know there is a scam coin called BitcoinCash. Nowadays there is a huge pumping on BitcoinCash but no one believe it will go for long. There is a big big dumping waiting BitcoinCash.

How is ETH the new BTC?

Right now it's not even the top 2 cryptocurrency since bitcoin cash has obviously taken over. Yes, ETH is good for ICOs but apart from that we really haven't seen any advantages of using ETH than bitcoin, or at least on a large scale.

If something is the new bitcoin, it's probably going to be bitcoin cash. And that has less than 10% of happening IMO.
justin86

Activity: 406

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:33:10 AM

Ethereum's supply is not limited, it was not also created to take place of bitcoin. It can be higher than bitcoin in terms of price, market cap or community but it can't be a bitcoin and it does not already want to be so.

99th

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:08:31 AM

Forgive me I am new to crypto, but bitcoin is the father of all cryptocurrency. I don't think anything will ever be the "new" bitcoin, although we may eventually have something which is better suited for transactions (like Litecoin, Dash, Bitcoin Cash, etc.)... Bitcoin is what the rest of the market values itself against and is also the main crypto used in exchanges to purchase other crypto. For those reasons, I don't think it's ever going anywhere, but rather staying at the top. If anything climbs close, I would wager that BTC is getting ready to make a large leap forward. Who really knows though, this market is so new, nobody can predict what is going to happen in the future. I'm just taking guesses with about a month worth of knowledge under my belt. I learn fast, but this game is traveling at lighting speed.......
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1358

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:10:55 AM

Sorry I won't verify this claim. Ethereum as its strength will be very similar to bitcoin for sure, but it won't ever replace bitcoin. Bitcoin will stay as our huge cryptocurrency, ethereum will become best network for ideas and services.
foggywhite007

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:12:23 PM

Sorry I won't verify this claim. Ethereum as its strength will be very similar to bitcoin for sure, but it won't ever replace bitcoin. Bitcoin will stay as our huge cryptocurrency, ethereum will become best network for ideas and services.

absolutely agree. The main objective of cryptocurrency is the calculation. And bitcoin is the primary currency all the time. Live better technologically, but they are different

caeles

Activity: 304

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:36:38 PM

It is true that ETH is a good coin. Many people are investing ETH. Also, many ICOs are using ETH for the exchange of their coins or tokens but for now, ETH has still a lower price so it can't be a new BTC. BTC, as a superior of all cryptocurrency, it can't be replaced by a low valued cryptocurrency. Even ETH priced up, BTC will priced more than ETH. We can't say that a certain coin will replaced another coin because of the fluctuating prices but we can say that a coin can be a promising one and will give us profit as we trust that coin.

MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:07:12 PM

I think its a good time to buy some Ethereum and wait for some long term profits. The people love Ethereum and features like EtherDelta will create more ETH bagholder and believers!
bitqistchris

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 01:38:33 PM

At least Ethereum has been more of a safe heaven for all the FUD lately then Bitcoin.
oxonhu (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:45:32 PM

i ve believed also BTC was like God of Cryptocurrency but now after this segwit2x cancelled and now how they play with BitcoinCash (0.42 btc ath) so many people are angry now. Because of BTC all altcoins market suffering since september . Btc gold , btc cash , btc segwit2x , than btc silver ( people now talking about) .  Until when that will continue ? Many people are fed up. There are a bunch of good project but the price dont move to up why ? Cuz btc news. People will say that's enough and buy ETH .

@xypos said : ETH is good for ICOs but apart from that we really haven't seen any advantages of using ETH than bitcoin.
Hahaha Cheesy ETH is good for ICOs ? Its a platform that you create an altcoin without any knowledge of Algorithms or programming. Any one in this world have an iddea but dont have money or dont know about alg-prog but still he can make his iddea real cuz of eth. Go there , create a new an altcoin , come to here , tell your iddea to us , we belive , we invest in than he makes his iddea real.
Can you tell me any advantages of using Btc except speculative reason ? expensive transactions? low speed (one day) ? hard to mine ?

All you must know Btc is not blockchain , it's just a COIN. Blockchain has big future but Btc? we don't know.

Sparky71

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:58:45 PM

i ve believed also BTC was like God of Cryptocurrency but now after this segwit2x cancelled and now how they play with BitcoinCash (0.42 btc ath) so many people are angry now. Because of BTC all altcoins market suffering since september . Btc gold , btc cash , btc segwit2x , than btc silver ( people now talking about) .  Until when that will continue ? Many people are fed up. There are a bunch of good project but the price dont move to up why ? Cuz btc news. People will say that's enough and buy ETH .

@xypos said : ETH is good for ICOs but apart from that we really haven't seen any advantages of using ETH than bitcoin.
Hahaha Cheesy ETH is good for ICOs ? Its a platform that you create an altcoin without any knowledge of Algorithms or programming. Any one in this world have an iddea but dont have money or dont know about alg-prog but still he can make his iddea real cuz of eth. Go there , create a new an altcoin , come to here , tell your iddea to us , we belive , we invest in than he makes his iddea real.
Can you tell me any advantages of using Btc except speculative reason ? expensive transactions? low speed (one day) ? hard to mine ?

All you must know Btc is not blockchain , it's just a COIN. Blockchain has big future but Btc? we don't know.

I agree that blockchain has huge future!   BTC was the introduction of blockchain.  I think the technology goes farther than the coin, by far.  This is why I think some ICO’s are very interesting, if they use blockchain in innovative ways, but even that is in its infancy.  I am new to all this recently and find it fascinating.  ETH seems to be the basis for man6 new projects which makes it very interesting, and I think it has a ton of potential for the future.  Buying some now seems smart.
Nevzat

Activity: 97

Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:00:46 PM

I totally agree. Ethereum is the biggest threat against bitcoin. I’m hoping to see good news in 2018. We witnessed how dramatically bitcoin can rise and fall. It’s fate is in the hands of certain people. Eth is a little bit better regarding that situation .

andriw

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:11:58 PM

it is true, ethereum blockchain is great, there are so much based on it, but thats the problem investor ETH will be dislocated to many project based on it
mikyadel

Activity: 448

Arabic Translator

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:46:02 PM

ETH is great but would never replace BTC for so many reasons !

dhka

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:58:34 PM

Ethereum is the the real deal, too many manipulation in btc
Even more all its forks which is popping lately

Glory90

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:05:24 PM

How is ETH the new BTC?

Right now it's not even the top 2 cryptocurrency since bitcoin cash has obviously taken over. Yes, ETH is good for ICOs but apart from that we really haven't seen any advantages of using ETH than bitcoin, or at least on a large scale.

If something is the new bitcoin, it's probably going to be bitcoin cash. And that has less than 10% of happening IMO.

BCH can not survive in top 2 cryptocurrency  Cheesy if the Bitcoin drama caused an accident i think the best candidate to replace Bitcoin is ETH, this article shows the power of the Ethereum blockchain https://cointelegraph.com/news/ethereum-continues-improvements-amid-bitcoin-bickering

▰▰▰   Ex-Bounty Hunter   ▰▰▰
suncokreten

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:12:56 PM

ETH is great but would never replace BTC for so many reasons !

Can you name few of those many reasons?

The way I see it ETH has alien technology compared to BTC, much more uses, transactions are much faster and cheaper and so on.

What do you think is BTC's advantage over ETH, besides the fact that it is the first cryptocurrency ever made?
Crypto-Freedom

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 05:19:52 PM

If ETH can get adoption in the same way Bitcoin has for day to day use (which Bitcoin hasn't got there either yet) then yes it can hold its own. I don't think it will replace Bitcoin but also someone has mentioned about it being infinite. Yet for most of the people I have been working with and talking to lately with ICO's are over 90% on ETH20. Which is a sign of a trend that will continue, also the cost of transactions and the smart contracts make it one that is preferred by many ICO's.

Don't think we will see the end of Bitcoin anytime soon but certainly the rise of ICO's seem focused more on ETH adding value to it.

Crypto-Freedom ❘|❘ Website ❘|❘ YouTube
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: