Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:36:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is new BTC  (Read 1261 times)
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:36:51 AM

Ethereum is one of best altcoin so far. There are thousand altcoins based ethereum and many of them are already in 100 marketcap. It s so easy to create an altcoin on ethereum and it s cheap to create. Transactions are also easy, cheap and fast. Make an account and use is also so easy. %90 of people who knows bitcoin also knows ethereum. There are many new ICO based ethereum. Ethereum has own decentralized exchange called ; etherdelta. There are many Russian , European, Chinese and North American investors on Ethereum.
Price is 0.05 btc for now but just for now.
Many people couldnt buy ethereum after cancelled Segwit2x but as all you know there is a scam coin called BitcoinCash. Nowadays there is a huge pumping on BitcoinCash but no one believe it will go for long. There is a big big dumping waiting BitcoinCash.
What do you think ? Isn't it time to buy Ethereum and wait 20x profit ?

But man, just at the very first sentence you said something against your own argumentation... Yes, Ethereum is an altcoin, and for this reason, it can not overpass Bitcoin as the main crypto-currency and exchanges unit of account. Case closed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:00:46 AM

I wouldn't say it's gonna destroy Bitcoin, but Ethereum is fantastic because it has not only been out there for long time as the #2, but also has an actual use (differently from bitcoin) and in terms of usability is better than bitcoin and improving every day thanks to active developer team and side projects.
Wouldn't call Ethereum "The new BTC" but definitely the second best coin out there.
I can say Ethereum is the also the best coin at this very moment it has done a lot of challenges through the years. As we can observe it is still existing and stands firm even there is bitcoin. Yes, Ethereum I can say it is the second one of bitcoin but it cannot be the new BTC.
Virt-U

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 08:19:47 AM

I wouldn't say it's gonna destroy Bitcoin, but Ethereum is fantastic because it has not only been out there for long time as the #2, but also has an actual use (differently from bitcoin) and in terms of usability is better than bitcoin and improving every day thanks to active developer team and side projects.
Wouldn't call Ethereum "The new BTC" but definitely the second best coin out there.

In terms of market cap it might overtake bitcoin, later on. However, the public is yet to realize that Ethereum is better than Bitcoin, due to the fact that bitcoin is seen as the founder of cryptocurrency.
However, I totally agree with the fact that it is not the new BTC yet in the current stage.
neinnein125

Activity: 475
Merit: 251

VTOS

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:21:37 AM

Ethereum shows good signals to buy right now in my opinion. I am wondering if we are going to see 2x in its price similar to bitcoin or bitcoin cash. It might happen really.

▄█████████████████████▄
  ▄
█████████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████████▀
 ▀████
███████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████
     ████
█████████████████
      ████
██████████████
       █████████████████
        ███████████████
         ▀███████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
V T O S      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM    TWITTER     GITHUB

⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
Teemotje

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:18:20 PM

I can say Ethereum is the also the best coin at this very moment it has done a lot of challenges through the years. As we can observe it is still existing and stands firm even there is bitcoin. Yes, Ethereum I can say it is the second one of bitcoin but it cannot be the new BTC.

I agree ETH is a good coin and has battled and is now worth something, but it cannot replace bitcoin ever because bitcoin is still the best coin for many people and for me as well.

ETH will surely rise in the future because many coins are based on it so it will have no problem having support.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:19:45 PM

Ethereum is one of best altcoin so far. There are thousand altcoins based ethereum and many of them are already in 100 marketcap. It s so easy to create an altcoin on ethereum and it s cheap to create. Transactions are also easy, cheap and fast. Make an account and use is also so easy. %90 of people who knows bitcoin also knows ethereum. There are many new ICO based ethereum. Ethereum has own decentralized exchange called ; etherdelta. There are many Russian , European, Chinese and North American investors on Ethereum.
Price is 0.05 btc for now but just for now.
Many people couldnt buy ethereum after cancelled Segwit2x but as all you know there is a scam coin called BitcoinCash. Nowadays there is a huge pumping on BitcoinCash but no one believe it will go for long. There is a big big dumping waiting BitcoinCash.
What do you think ? Isn't it time to buy Ethereum and wait 20x profit ?

How is ETH the new BTC?

Right now it's not even the top 2 cryptocurrency since bitcoin cash has obviously taken over. Yes, ETH is good for ICOs but apart from that we really haven't seen any advantages of using ETH than bitcoin, or at least on a large scale.

If something is the new bitcoin, it's probably going to be bitcoin cash. And that has less than 10% of happening IMO.

As of now Ethereum is on top two spot again with a total market capitalization of $30 billion dollars. I think Ethereum will not be the new bitcoin so far, but who knows in the future.  Grin
Soross

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:29:41 PM

this is another currency and a smart contract, why compare different? Huh
Koioss

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:15:44 PM

Ethereum seems safe. but i don't think of it as a new BTC. BTC is different and valuable
it doesn't disappear easily and doesn't lose the throne  Smiley

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Phillip_Olamide

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:31:06 PM

I wouldn't want to compare BTC to ETH because both have unique features. The thing is, BTC has gained and cover more grounds than ETH which is why it's accepted widespread and has more value of course. ETH which we all know to possess indispensable features like its blockchain, its decentralized exchange. Those features of ETH are integral parts of most alts so given this, ETH anchors so many coins therefore without a doubt ETH is just getting started, we'd see the moon behind it soonest. BTC equally has potentials still, after the fork issue and all other controversies are settled things would come back to normalcy.
nevergone

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:50:03 PM

If there must be a coin to be new BTC, i would rather think its BCH, Eth is a great coin which should not be in the shadow of bitcoin, it has another way to become the king of blockchain world
oxonhu (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:10:34 PM

If there must be a coin to be new BTC, i would rather think its BCH, Eth is a great coin which should not be in the shadow of bitcoin, it has another way to become the king of blockchain world

I don't think BCH will replace of Bitcoin but i think even bch is more usefull than btc rigth now. BCH has big supporter as Roger Ver and Jihan Wu , both have a lot btc and of course Bch as well. They manuplated market like insane but i dont think they can not do this forever, it will end. The War between BTC and BCH will end soon and Ethereum will win this war. Look the all posts, comments mostly are agree that Eth is most powerfull, usefull, cheap and fast coin on market.

cashjonny

Activity: 103

ICO Live! betterbetting.org

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:27:41 PM

Ethereum is the best alt coin for sure but i'm not sure if it will ever reach to level bitcoin reached. Bitcoin is kinda unmatched in todays crypto world.

ahoenk

Activity: 1232
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:31:13 AM

Ethereum is different thing. Itcoin is like a gold in real life and ethereum created to do an ico or something what need smart contract. Ethereum will always be the second choiche for the store of valued. The coin it self mature in fast l. Only 3 years and its look stable. Maybe because there are a lot of new project every day so it could make the supply and demand equal. No body knows if ethereum ia bubble or not. For me even if it is bubble it is still in a poaitive bubble.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄