Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:47:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Oh Shit! - Bitcoin is Rekt!  (Read 1617 times)
RawDog (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 05:26:11 AM

Well, looks like that SegWit plan didn't go so well.  Everyone is leaving for big blocks.  Last one out, please shut off the lights. 

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:43:24 AM

Can anyone explain me: why BCH? There was no such a big demand before the "fork" (and even after the previous one) thats why I don't think that all of that people are coming for the bigger block size. There is a lot of coins that could get a good pump after the fork get cancelled but why da hell people chose BCH?
It wasn't traded that mutch for the last time and got such a bug pump at once. Like someone planned to do it  Huh Undecided
TangentC

Activity: 266
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:48:03 AM

Can anyone explain me: why BCH? There was no such a big demand before the "fork" (and even after the previous one) thats why I don't think that all of that people are coming for the bigger block size. There is a lot of coins that could get a good pump after the fork get cancelled but why da hell people chose BCH?
It wasn't traded that mutch fr the last time and got such a bug pump at once. Like someone planned to do it  Huh Undecided

Big Money and Big Miners and Big Merchants no want segwit.

They left note.
https://theflippening.github.io/open-letter-to-bitcoin-miners-from-another-miner/

NeonXL

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:49:37 AM

Well, looks like that SegWit plan didn't go so well.  Everyone is leaving for big blocks.  Last one out, please shut off the lights. 
It's chinese scam as you

freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:54:59 AM

Well the shit did hit the fan it's just another fun day in crypto nothing new to see here just a fancier version of carnage.  Cool

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
Xylber

Activity: 611
Merit: 124

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:58:31 AM

Canceled SegWit, people sold BTC to buy an alt-coin, and everybody chose BCH. Then, they will sell and make fall BCH, to buy Bitcoin cheap again.
Anarc Senior

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:00:29 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 06:18:57 AM by Anarc Senior

Well, looks like that SegWit plan didn't go so well.  Everyone is leaving for big blocks.  Last one out, please shut off the lights.  

Good luck on the hostile take over:

1). Do you have ~ 100 billions dollars to take over.  It's not like you only need to own 51 % like the stock market.

2). Even if you have ~100 billions, you cannot even buy all btc...not all btc owners are in it for the money, so we will not give up our btc.

3). How are you going to spend your bcc if no merchants will accept your fake coins ??

4). Even if you can spend your bcc, you'd need permission from your Chinese government and Chinese miners approval - is that how you'd like to live you life Huh
kaspabha

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:01:12 AM

No problem. Btc will rise again as earlier. I think it will go down near 5000$. What do you think?
lupinvn

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

Vietnamese Translator - Bounty manager

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 06:04:08 AM

No problem. Btc will rise again as earlier. I think it will go down near 5000$. What do you think?
Do they have any support wall at 5k$, I think 5k$ is the bottom too but that just my hope and who know. maybe everything can be more worse.

bitcoincollector03

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:05:01 AM

What to do now?  Huh
Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:06:35 AM

It wasn't traded that mutch fr the last time and got such a bug pump at once. Like someone planned to do it  Huh Undecided

Big Money and Big Miners and Big Merchants no want segwit.

They left note.
https://theflippening.github.io/open-letter-to-bitcoin-miners-from-another-miner/
So what? Does it seems like all major pools aggree for SegWit2X while some of them has been quietly buying bitcoin cash aiming to cancell SegWit2X and get a huge profit now? It looks like such significant actions were planned before so as for me it looks a bit dirty. I'm sure that someone thought about merchants and the microtransactions.
bitcoinmining

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:08:45 AM

Canceled SegWit, people sold BTC to buy an alt-coin, and everybody chose BCH. Then, they will sell and make fall BCH, to buy Bitcoin cheap again.

Smart and easy explanation, thanks for it. That's how trading works folks, do not panic!  Smiley
Anarc Senior

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:09:53 AM

What to do now?  Huh

Btc buy buy buy !!!
lady Royal

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 06:10:21 AM

Really I want to know what is going on after the 1st of November we have seen many things why BCH is getting too much popular and Bitcoin is losing its value very rapidly? What is going on. Now the price of Bitcoin is at 5500$+ seriously from 7k$.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:11:37 AM

It goes to $5000 again and I think it is time to buy bitcoins again. This is temporary I think since bitcoin will rise again once there is another bitcoin event. Another day to buy bitcoins and gain profit after several months. Some bitcoin traders will be happy again not only me. Hoping for $10k price next month.
smartbitcoininvestor

Activity: 652
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:12:14 AM

The Bitcoin Cash fork is on the 13th so we still have another day of BTC price carnage.  Grin
ezeminer
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:14:06 AM

The Bitcoin Cash fork is on the 13th so we still have another day of BTC price carnage.  Grin
Bitcoin gold you mean, and Bitcoin cash forked back in August.

smartbitcoininvestor

Activity: 652
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:15:34 AM

The Bitcoin Cash fork is on the 13th so we still have another day of BTC price carnage.  Grin
Bitcoin gold you mean, and Bitcoin cash forked back in August.

Nope, I mean the 13th. And well technically it isn't a fork but an upgrade to the existing Bitcoin Cash technology. https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-cash-developers-set-date-november-hard-fork/

The Bitcoin Gold hard fork is today - the 12th.
Anarc Senior

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:15:44 AM

Do they have any support wall at 5k$, I think 5k$ is the bottom too but that just my hope and who know. maybe everything can be more worse.

I would hope it dip to 1k or 2k - if you are a common man - now is your chance !!

This is so ridiculous:  there is no good reason for btc price to go down, accept for some greedy, Ego maniacs a-holes whose think they can own and control the newly found technology and financial system.  This is so against what blockchain and Bitcoin are standing for ...
noel2123

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:25:33 AM

It goes to $5000 again and I think it is time to buy bitcoins again. This is temporary I think since bitcoin will rise again once there is another bitcoin event. Another day to buy bitcoins and gain profit after several months. Some bitcoin traders will be happy again not only me. Hoping for $10k price next month.
Agree this is just temporary I really don't get why people make a fuss on this, bitcoin has been like this for several years already and it managed to get back soon ! Just hold your coins and it will rise up again soon maybe we can expect it on the next month.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: