Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:36:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTG will kill BCH pump  (Read 691 times)
winchancer (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:57:26 AM

In 12 hours BTG will be operative and will be started to be traded and pumped so morons who betrayed BTC will go down with BCH scam

https://bitcoingold.org/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 913

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:26:12 AM

In 12 hours BTG will be operative and will be started to be traded and pumped so morons who betrayed BTC will go down with BCH scam

https://bitcoingold.org/

So the future Bitcoin gold pump will lead to a Bitcoin cash dump?I don`t think that the people "betrayed" BTC.They just want short term profits or react to the market news with panic selling.
I don`t care what will happen with bitcoin cash,bitcoin gold or any other altcoin.BTC will recover after this crash.

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:36:58 AM

as soon as bitcoin gold is released and people become able to make transactions, they will start claiming their free BTG tokens and then move on to selling these free tokens to get bitcoin and fiat amounts out. there is a good chance that BTG will drop. that is normal thing that happens to all the coins with "giveaways".

and also there is a good chance that BCH pump becomes harder since some part of this free money can go into BCH by those who feel left out (the FOMO buyers).

with bitcoin price dropping and BCH hard pumping i can see it having a huge pump. we are in for at least a month of bitcoin drop and BCH pump until things go back to normal and everyone dumps the altcoins and come back to bitcoin again.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
TangentC

Activity: 266
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:40:03 AM

I make lots of money with BCH.

BTG nothing but a scam coin to trick others.

BTG dev team been pre-mining this scamcoin for weeks now, they plan to dump and rip everyone off.

Sell scamcoin before scamteam and buy BCH , sound like best idea.

immunity

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:42:08 AM

Bitcoin cash dump hard very soon . Bitcoin gold is good asset ,we can predict this go to 700$+ in few days.lets see
NeonXL

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:42:30 AM

BTG dev team been pre-mining this scamcoin for weeks now, they plan to dump and rip everyone off.

BCH is korean pumped scum

rjbtc2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:42:36 AM

Maybe the Big Whales betrayed BTC to support BCH. I don't also think that BTG will kill BCH Pump. As you know the issues on pre mined tokens and the secret developer is not even addressed well. BTG will surely dump, People will just claim their BTG to exchange with ( maybe with BCH because it is pumping hard right now) and then it will just disappear.

I still can see the light of Bitcoin recovering from this crash.
coindetective

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:43:53 AM

How is BTG scam and BCH not a pump scam fostered by Chinese miners who want to pump their profits? It s all about one big manipulation!

BS, we act as fucking sheep here and let them play with out money.

winchancer (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:37:42 AM

LOL what happened BCH scam already lost?
Looking when it touch 400$.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: