Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:44:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin Cash replace Bitcoin??  (Read 4234 times)
NeoTech42

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:23:16 PM

I don't think so. Bitcoin Cash has not a great community of developers like Bitcoin core. What about Bitcoin cash developers ?

Bitcoin cash is confusing for regular people who don't know anything about crypto world, so i guess people would choose Bitcoin, and Bitcoin will still be the leader.

Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:24:00 PM

Bitcoin CASH one more again try kill original network now.
BTC price goes downt to 15k usd, but i believe what this falling temporary

toddfw2003

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:34:07 PM

hell not.  Are you a re tard.  There is nothing backing bitcoins.  The only reason the price goes up is because people buy them but there are not worth anything
yatno75

Activity: 301

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:16:35 PM

That is impossible, BCH will not be able to replace Bitcoin, It's like Mom and son, but buying BCH is the right choice, because the price is not expensive, of course i will invest on BCH
Shaour Zafar094

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:22:23 PM

We cant say it is not possible in future, but according to current knowledge it seems very difficult that BITCOIN CASH replace BITCOIN, as BITCOIN is the root.
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:13:51 PM

We cant say it is not possible in future, but according to current knowledge it seems very difficult that BITCOIN CASH replace BITCOIN, as BITCOIN is the root.
What do you mean "root", and by what criteria do you see that Bitcoin Cash replaces Bitcoin Huh Do you really believe in it, at least for the moment?

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Despacito

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:18:13 PM

I think this many time when I was free and had conversations with friends. We guys all think that bitcoin cash is very valuable member of our crypto markets but no it won't replace bitcoin.

It's valuable yet this was artifically done by some bitcoin whales, we all know this. There is no need to have expectations from them. I won't see any chance from bitcoin cash. I will rely on bitcoin only.
abderrazak belkhir

Activity: 1096
Merit: 167

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:55:16 PM

The bitcoin is the father of cryptocurrensy...i think that no one can beat bitcoin in the marketcap
loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:04:35 PM

It is hard to say. We all know how BCH is manipulated. But we also know how manipulation in this world works unfortunately. However, I think it will be very difficult to beat BTC, it is too popular and many believe in the technology behind it. I have learned that you never know what will happen in the future and so the best thing is to prepare yourself to the best of this eventuality

Yeah it seems that bitcoin cash is being manipulated by the whales while bitcoin is a long standing and well known digital currency and it has been through many tough years on the market but it was lately adapted by masses of people. In my own opinion both of them is Good but I think bitcoin will always stand on the top of cryptocurrency markets.
Saif Mughal

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:20:30 AM

i think BTH cash is  more faster then BTH coin. so the market value of BTH cash is now $30b and it is continuously growing.
i guess people choese BTH. coz BTH is still the leader. Cool
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:29:08 AM

bitcoin cash is just a fork of bitcoin and bitcoin is the father of cryptocurrency i would say no on this! there's more fork coming.
bitcoin is the only currency that will take the world because it is not controlled by anyone,
Fundalini

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:42:02 AM

i think BTH cash is  more faster then BTH coin. so the market value of BTH cash is now $30b and it is continuously growing.
i guess people choese BTH. coz BTH is still the leader. Cool
It is faster now because of the larger block size but this is just a temporary solution. The price increase is only due to the investors taking advantage of the hype around it because of the coinbase listing.
Newboybb

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:54:32 AM

How do you think?
I don't think this is possible. BCH is essentially a product of Chinese miners' greed, but bitcoin is the world's, and not the BCH.

jubayerjb25

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:07:04 AM

Many people say that bitcoin cash will replace bitcoin but It sounds like a dream because there is no alternative to Bitcoin. Bitcoin cash was created after a hard fork in August,2017 and from that day BCH is doing everything that can be done to rise up and to face BTC in price and availability but BCH is just like another alt, nothing special. Moreover, Bitcoin is unique.
dasher797

Activity: 115

Get your share of the future

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:16:03 AM

How do you think?
It will not happen, the original will always better. Although bch is a representation of bitcoin development but I am sure that investors are still choose bitcoin. Probably Bitcoin is only elit people and bch and other altcoin is for ordinary people.

SexySexyYeah

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:28:24 AM

BCH is just a fork of BTC how come you can replace the original? LOL
Queen12

Activity: 182

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:10:32 AM

It's not possible, bitcoin cash is just a fork, and I think its ending is going to be zero, not more than bitcoin.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:55:30 AM

I think bitcoin cash cannot replace bitcoin because bitcoin cash is just only a split of bitcoin and bitcoin has so many investors and foundation of all altcoins. Bitcoin is the leading among all altcoins in the coinmarketcap.
Shrinath

Activity: 112
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:32:53 PM

Bitcoin is a blockchain legacy that began 8 years ago. Whereas, Bitcoin’s hard fork gave birth to Bitcoin Cash on August 1st, 2017. After the fork, Bitcoin holders got the same amount of BCC. This has given rise to more competition since BCC has been endowed with all the resources available with BTC. While BCC has the same base and security as Bitcoin, it more efficient and energy-saving. But Bitcoin loyals believe that Bitcoin’s core values are not as easy to replace. However, even though Bitcoin Cash is a better version of Bitcoin, but the market still remains in Bitcoin’s favor. This is obvious from Bitcoin’s value, which grew by 1000% this year and the market saw its highest value ever in the history of the young world of crypto-currency. Consumer behavior is largely influenced by brand and Bitcoin is more appealing brand than Bitcoin Cash. It has built up consumer trust within all these years, and it would be difficult for a new crypto currency to overtake this in a few months.
jomz312

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:21:14 AM

For now no,bitcoin cash can't replaced bitcoin because many investors are using bitcoin to buying and selling altcoins.
We all that bitcoin cash has prove to a one of stable currency but the bitcoin is still the leading of all cryptocurrencies in the  market, bitcoin is most and highest value of all vertual currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: