Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 09:33:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minimum coin to begin trading?  (Read 10997 times)
rickyharun

Activity: 197
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:05:45 AM

The first thing in trading is what you have to trade. However, the type of token to buy now comes the next thing. This is where you can now be talking about the minimum to trade invest. The minimum to depends on you and the ICO you want to buy. Some ICO will say $50. But the main thing is that you know much about the token.

If a newbie wants to start dealing with the penny tokens, he can spend not more than 100 dollars first. When some experience comes, he can invest in the crypto more money.
trying in small amount help us to make some experience in our trading skill.if we success with this amount, we can add it to bigger balance.until we able to be profesional trader that use big capital.
jayhawk1

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:19:18 AM

The first thing in trading is what you have to trade. However, the type of token to buy now comes the next thing. This is where you can now be talking about the minimum to trade invest. The minimum to depends on you and the ICO you want to buy. Some ICO will say $50. But the main thing is that you know much about the token.

If a newbie wants to start dealing with the penny tokens, he can spend not more than 100 dollars first. When some experience comes, he can invest in the crypto more money.
trying in small amount help us to make some experience in our trading skill.if we success with this amount, we can add it to bigger balance.until we able to be profesional trader that use big capital.
It is very must important that you should take a start with small investment, for that you need a small amount of money, because if you are new in trading then there are more chances that you will lose your money in trading, therefore first you should get experience by investing small amount of money and after that you should increase your money in trading.
swscowods

Activity: 419

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:33:41 AM

I was wondering what's minimum / ideal amount of BTC or ETH I should have in order to start trading activity

If you have any idea or just want to share your first experience in crypto trading, feel free to write them bolow
In my opinion as I have done my time $1,000 would be sufficient to start trading on some coins. But actually any amount that you are owning is good to start, the main point is just to start, and not to postpone.
Buy less quantity coins in the beginning if you are new here in the crypto world because it will keep you safe from huge loss as we have to make sure that this is not easy but this market has its own procedures and policies and we should get aware of all these. You can think for higher scale trading only if get success many times after getting much experience about this way of making profit.
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:56:52 AM

It is very must important that you should take a start with small investment, for that you need a small amount of money, because if you are new in trading then there are more chances that you will lose your money in trading, therefore first you should get experience by investing small amount of money and after that you should increase your money in trading.

Yes, mate, to minimize the risk of making a mistake, the newbie should better start with the small amount of money. I do not think that the beginner must buy tokens for thousands of USD.
anderson705

Activity: 233

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:23:29 AM

You will not know for sure how much is the minimum, as it depends on the money that you dedicated to investing in the transaction. If it was me, it would be $ 200- $ 400. It is possible for you to be $ 2000- $ 4000. Wish you successful trading!

I know the guy, who entered the market with $15. Although it was a couple of years ago, it does not matter. Now, he is a successful trader, who makes really good money. Everything depends on your willingness to work.

Good for him. I think you can start trading at 0.005 BTC or lower depending on what exchanges you are in and you can go along with this. One important thing is you learn. Start small you will lose small also. I think its better to make your own research and invest on learning too.
Ekenegbu123

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:12:21 AM

Their is no minimum amount of amount to start trading with. You need to know what you are doing first before starting off. Ideally, its always good to start with as little as 200$ maximum to test your strategy and grow conference in the market.
Sohailul

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:55:38 PM

In the beginning, you should choose BTC or ETH to invest, perhaps they will make you rich if you patiently hold them for a long time.
You are right. At present I also hold BTC and Ethereum. Because Crypto market so much down. So I don't want to sell my coins and get loss. So I am choosing holding. It is the best for earning more profit.
GawirZZ

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:22:23 PM

in my opinion if you want to start trading don't overdo it, start slowly with small capital and not too big to reduce your risk of loss when the market falls, learn slowly.
thresher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:29:47 PM

One year ago i started my trading with 0,1 btc...Now i have approximately 1,5 btc in various altcoins (considering that the market was bear last 8 month)
Interesting, that is a very good profit you have made, I think that you have good experience in trading and choosing the good coins for investment and that is the reason that you have made a good profit in less time. I hope you will continue your journey and will make more and more money from trading crypto currencies.
nguyenthao8x

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:54:08 PM

I do not think there is a minimum, the more money you have, the easier you will invest and make a profit. But if you do not have much meditation then I think it should start with about 100$. If too little it will be difficult to trade.

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 07:05:49 AM

If you want to start trading so it is not mandatory to the minimum coin. You can start with one coin but if you start only one coin so it is not good for trading. When coin going to dump no one can say it, i think you can start minimum top ten coins.  If you check CMC you can get top altcoin for your trading. so must visit and choose minimum ten coins for your trading.
uchiikina14

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:53:30 AM

I was wondering what's minimum / ideal amount of BTC or ETH I should have in order to start trading activity

If you have any idea or just want to share your first experience in crypto trading, feel free to write them bolow

There is no minimum amount in trading. What amount you can invest is okay but do not invest all the money that you have so that you will not all the money that you have it the one that you invest lose you still have another money to get. So only invest what you can afford. Think what coin is profitable to invest so that you will not risk your money. 
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 10:08:28 AM

i think 100 usd equivalent in btc/eth is a good amount to start when you want to learn trading.  but with this amount, you will probably not earn much but all will not go to waste.  the object of this is to limit your lose (if you lose), and to gain experience.  at first, you will commit many mistakes (newbie mistakes), these experience will serve as your teacher and you will become better if you will remember your previous mistakes and not do them again.
vinbentrob

Activity: 210

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:48:09 AM

I started trading bitcoin when it was around $250 and the minimum of bitcoin I started trading with then was 0.02btc. I was able to grow that amount of bitcoin to 0.2 within three months.  So,  you can start with any amount and grow from there!

victorski

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:01:49 PM

I have started from having bitcoin on $500 and you can start from wherever you are right here because cryptocurrency is allowing that just consider your movement velocity about your Investment Portfolio size.
YCryptos

Activity: 127

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:14:16 PM

In order to start and test enough and 1000 dollars but in order to earn tens of thousands of dollars.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:41:35 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2018, 08:57:08 AM by HatakeKakashi

Depends of how much you can afford to start capital.  Because you can start even only hundreds dollars and learn only some start earning and while trading research and get more information and if you think your knowledge is enough you can add now more capital so you can get more profit in the future if you buy potential coins. But if you want to earn big profit when you start trading you must invest to the coun that you already research if you see it is good to buy or not. There's no actually amount or required capital in trading depends to you how you can make bigger your capital.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
ZonaCrypto

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:46:17 PM

You can go to the crypto market with 100$, only the profit will be small. To enter the crypto-currency market, as to enter the Forex market, it is necessary to be savvy, to study the market beforehand.
JeassonHunter

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:46:56 PM

starting small money is little bit good because in that way if you go wrong with your trading you dont loss big money.
Rj Manik

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:55:53 PM

If you're simply newbie within buying and selling, it is much better, to begin with, a minimal quantity of account that you're prepared shed with regard to buying and selling methods. Whenever you acquired a few encounters, you can begin along with the greater quantity of account. Buying and selling are actually dangerous, you need to get ready for feasible whilst attaining encounter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: