Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:38:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minimum coin to begin trading?  (Read 10997 times)
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:55:00 AM

I think that 500-1000$ is a minimum for a successful trading career. Less is still OK but it is only suitable to learn how exchanges work.
500 is too big if OP new in this business. if he already know, he wouldn't ask how much minimum coins to trade. it is better to start with little capital first, at least he can know how market work. and after train his mentally, he can use bigger capital to trade
I think 500-1000$ is a decent amount to start trading, so you can really see the change of your capital and wont make you bored.
If youre an unexperienced trader, just learn with a paper trading/demo first.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HeatherAdams00

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:31:46 AM

You will not know for sure how much is the minimum, as it depends on the money that you dedicated to investing in the transaction. If it was me, it would be $ 200- $ 400. It is possible for you to be $ 2000- $ 4000. Wish you successful trading!
Vangar

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:10:39 AM

Generally speaking, you should seek out what platforms that provide coin trade allow. In most cases, that is $100 worth of cryptos as a deposit. If you are a beginner, that sum of money is more than enough to start learning, even if you are experienced trading in non-crypto sectors. Keep in mind that in your first tries you might lose money so small orders are always good to gain an understanding of the market. After that? Do what you want! There are no exact amounts of money that will earn you a new house in Beverly Hills. You should check out how to do analysis and what tools are available by reading educational sites, such as Cryptocointrade.
cokroalif

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:52:05 AM

first I got to know cryptocurrency from my friend, when I was in the pool and talking he introduced and at that time I immediately learned about the method of tranding with a deposit capital of 15 usd, if the minimum problem for each market is different, I come from Indonesia and market name indodax with a minimum buyer / sale of around 4 usd
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:06:49 AM

Actually it doesn't matter how much coin or money do you have to begin trading. The more important questions are with which cryptocurrencies, according to what (technical analysis, fundamental analysis, indicators) are you going to trade? Learn about this and you can begin trading with 100$ for example.
2@abcdeeply

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:18:15 AM

In the beginning, you should choose BTC or ETH to invest, perhaps they will make you rich if you patiently hold them for a long time.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:56:24 AM

I was wondering what's minimum / ideal amount of BTC or ETH I should have in order to start trading activity

If you have any idea or just want to share your first experience in crypto trading, feel free to write them bolow
Right amount to start will be around $1000 of each, I have started that my way. But also I know many guys who have started successfully from the bigger amount as well as from the smaller amounts.

No, bro, the sum of money you want to start with does not matter. The choice of the altcoins matters all the time. That is why, you can make your own investigation, pick the alts and start even when you have 100-200 USD.
darasinmi4show

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:10:25 AM

The first thing in trading is what you have to trade. However, the type of token to buy now comes the next thing. This is where you can now be talking about the minimum to trade invest. The minimum to depends on you and the ICO you want to buy. Some ICO will say $50. But the main thing is that you know much about the token.
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:30:20 AM

I think that 500-1000$ is a minimum for a successful trading career. Less is still OK but it is only suitable to learn how exchanges work.
500 is too big if OP new in this business. if he already know, he wouldn't ask how much minimum coins to trade. it is better to start with little capital first, at least he can know how market work. and after train his mentally, he can use bigger capital to trade
I think 500-1000$ is a decent amount to start trading, so you can really see the change of your capital and wont make you bored.

You know, most of the people that want to earn a bit on the cryptocurrencies are not rich at all. Their salaries are low, and $500 for them is the money they can live for 2-3 months. Thus, they can start at less than $100.
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:42:22 AM

My position here is that you don't need lots of coin to trade profitably. If you spread your fund widely, you may not get the kind of profit that should accrue to the amount of fund you put in. I will say is better to make it compact and smart. Trade few coin!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
cryptosfr

Activity: 89
Merit: 7

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:34:19 AM

Personnaly i risk  less  than 1% per daily trades  (0.4 - 0.8 max)  and  3% on  swing trading . without  leverage of  course  ....  And  i try to reach a 1for 3  risk/reward ratio . Its the safest way  in my  opinion .
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:38:21 AM

You know, most of the people that want to earn a bit on the cryptocurrencies are not rich at all. Their salaries are low, and $500 for them is the money they can live for 2-3 months. Thus, they can start at less than $100.
well to start is it ok for a bit amount to make it in crypto but most of the time this is just your saving to start your trading in a higher amount that most people dont tend to take this too much cause they really want to start on just a small and never took to take higher than that.
Probattek

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:52:42 AM

Start with $50 worth of Bitcoin. If you make 1 good trade, just remember that it's not always like that, just don't get overexcited.
lushlife

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:56:00 AM

If you just started trading the lower the better,
because you will surely lose a trade, so minimize the
loss.
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:47:18 AM

I was wondering what's minimum / ideal amount of BTC or ETH I should have in order to start trading activity

If you have any idea or just want to share your first experience in crypto trading, feel free to write them bolow
It is really depends to you if you will make investment with small amount of money or big amount of money but my advise for you is you should invest with small amount of money in trading. Trading is very risky job, you should be knowledgeable enough for you to increase your investment.

GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:59:10 AM

I only invested small amount of money when I was beginner in trading world. I really aware that I will lose my investment if I started to put big amount of money. I always planning before I make investment.
Scoremaster

Activity: 91

Hi I am back from a long period of away time :)

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:13:27 PM

In my opinion as I have done my time $1,000 would be sufficient to start trading on some coins. But actually any amount that you are owning is good to start, the main point is just to start, and not to postpone.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:14:55 PM

In my opinion as I have done my time $1,000 would be sufficient to start trading on some coins. But actually any amount that you are owning is good to start, the main point is just to start, and not to postpone.

My first experience is to lose a huge amount of coins because of trading wrecklessly when the market price is dropping but the best thing to learn is to have more patience when the price are still low and wait for a higher value to come out at the market.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:20:14 AM

You will not know for sure how much is the minimum, as it depends on the money that you dedicated to investing in the transaction. If it was me, it would be $ 200- $ 400. It is possible for you to be $ 2000- $ 4000. Wish you successful trading!

I know the guy, who entered the market with $15. Although it was a couple of years ago, it does not matter. Now, he is a successful trader, who makes really good money. Everything depends on your willingness to work.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:00:08 AM

The first thing in trading is what you have to trade. However, the type of token to buy now comes the next thing. This is where you can now be talking about the minimum to trade invest. The minimum to depends on you and the ICO you want to buy. Some ICO will say $50. But the main thing is that you know much about the token.

If a newbie wants to start dealing with the penny tokens, he can spend not more than 100 dollars first. When some experience comes, he can invest in the crypto more money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: