Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:39:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Now Bitcoin Cash is In TOP 2  (Read 1460 times)
khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:59:28 PM

Bitcoin is always the best.I believe that when the Bitcoin Cash can not go into Bitcoin position.Bitcoin prices may return to the previous place in a few days.This situation has happened due to the fork
Sejorya

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:04:18 PM

Bitcoin is always the best.I believe that when the Bitcoin Cash can not go into Bitcoin position.Bitcoin prices may return to the previous place in a few days.This situation has happened due to the fork

Yeah, think so too..
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:07:19 PM

I believe a small impact of fork is felt upon the bitcoin network as a whole causing a price increase on bitcoin cash and price fall with bitcoin. Now it has begun to grow and seems to grow further with good momentum so to cross the past ath and record new ath.
HodlusMaximusInvestus

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:08:16 PM

LOL, very interesting that bch is now so high
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:08:30 PM

Frankly I don't think Bitcoin Cash will be top-3 for long time. My bet is that BCH will be dumped a lot in few months.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:09:27 PM

That is right. when the time bitcoin cash that time also they were hitting second place but that coin dumped to 200 USD around. Now after the segwit2x failure again we see the ethereum and bitcoin's value again started bumping in the chart.
I expect the bitcoin cash would be go to crash and will reach to number 10 or more low in supply and value.
dangful

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 05:18:18 PM

It is not impossible for Bitcoin Cash to be the next Bitcoin after few weeks because Marketcap value is increased the Ethereum is already behind due to Bitcoin Cash' bubble pump. Last week is Bitcoin Cash' moment after the cancellation of Segwith2x Fork by Bitcoin and a large scale crypto miners were shifting from Bitcoin into Bitcoin Cash so the motion happened after a hour they address the public that they're conducting a shift. So then Bitcoin Cash have a sudden attracting investors and miners has sudden huge profit through Bitcoin Cash.

dangful

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 05:22:26 PM

Frankly I don't think Bitcoin Cash will be top-3 for long time. My bet is that BCH will be dumped a lot in few months.

Frankly, Bitcoin Cash must have to try as they're supported by large scale miners and the investors were increased. Marketcap also increased and the value is hiking to the top. Let's see on how Bitcoin Cash can handle such pressure and threats from Bitcoin supporters and I guess this is the message that Altcoins has a good future to compete Bitcoin in terms of pumping and a number of miner shifting from one cryptocurrency into another.

lion1987

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 05:27:02 PM

It is not impossible for Bitcoin Cash to be the next Bitcoin after few weeks because Marketcap value is increased the Ethereum is already behind due to Bitcoin Cash' bubble pump. Last week is Bitcoin Cash' moment after the cancellation of Segwith2x Fork by Bitcoin and a large scale crypto miners were shifting from Bitcoin into Bitcoin Cash so the motion happened after a hour they address the public that they're conducting a shift. So then Bitcoin Cash have a sudden attracting investors and miners has sudden huge profit through Bitcoin Cash.

Good Points!

BCH just benefited from the canceled x2 fork. I do not believe that this high price will last long and certainly not a BTC  displaced,  BTC is just too big and above all too well known.

But what can happen is that BCH will settle in the area of ​​ETH or a little bit abovet. This it is not necessarily bad. I think the more high-priced coins are around,  the whole crypto world gets better known to the masses. If this really happens then we early birds will take a huge  benefit out of the boom

maereglapo

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:42:13 PM

BCH is being controlled by the chinese,and they wont succeed satoshi wont allow it even the whales are going to support btc.
flashbit

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:50:50 AM

Increase its value is the best hope for BCH to keep alive. I'ts only a pump and a good time to buy some bitcoin.

A new BTC ATH will come soon... as always.

You see what I said:)
Javathon

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:10:26 AM

BCH is now falling as expected. It is very unusual for a coin as young as BCH to pump that big, it is obvious that someone is controlling it. Nothing can replace bitcoin.
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:29:24 AM

BCH is being controlled by the chinese,and they wont succeed satoshi wont allow it even the whales are going to support btc.
Roger and Jihan = BCH
two mens are controlling this coin, and they are fine fellows, but nobody is percieve BCH like something serious. When it's pumped - good, we can trade it, but this coin can not grow itself, only pumps for Rogers money  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: