Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:53:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Now Bitcoin Cash is In TOP 2  (Read 1460 times)
ruffles2016

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:55:01 AM

Situation of bitcoin cash made me realize why I dislike crypto. I didn't lose money anyways at all, I had very small amount of cash and sold it around $1000, so it costed me like another $1000 to sell early but, this 2 day pump is very lame. Shouldn't have happened at all for regular currencies. This much speculation is unhealthy.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
freeElectron

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:56:40 AM

All you noobs... You do realize that Satoshi never envisioned segwit?

You do realize that Bitcoin cash IS much much closer to the original Bitcoin?

You talk about BTC being the original. That is just a lot of crap talk.
Current BTC is the alt coin.

Segwit is what enables centralization, the exact thing that was not supposed to happen.

paragon07

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:59:06 AM

if ever bitcoin cash going on the top 2 spot of altcoin, its only on the beginning. after the cancellation of segwit2x, other altcoin need a little bit adjustment.
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 08:05:45 AM

Bitcoin cash has taken down Ethereum by over 8 billion ATM.If it continues the same pace it will take down even Bitcoin.What do you think.Will it take town bitcoin?
I don't think so but it's possible. Personally, I will still go with Ethereum instead on Bitcoincash. Last time Bicoincash went down to more than 50% from around $1000 last time if memory serves so that might say something.

mahimonliner

Activity: 350

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 08:08:34 AM

There is no way it will cross Bitcoin. Its just pumping for the fork reason. I believe in Bitcoin.

Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:11:01 AM

Bitcoin cash is the top 2 altcoin after Bitcoin. It has crossed Etherium that is amazing. But don't think it is the best coin after Bitcoin. I think ETH is the best coin after Bitcoin.
yes everyone put themselves in bitcoin cash after segwit2x failed,
and bitcoin cash price skyrocketed twice from previous price
tommy05

Activity: 281

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:26:23 AM

Bitcoin cash has taken down Ethereum by over 8 billion ATM.If it continues the same pace it will take down even Bitcoin.What do you think.Will it take town bitcoin?
nope, never believe that, that pumping action of bch will never replace bitcoin place.

ill change my mind if in the next 24 hours the price double again xD

Same here. I still believe in Bitcoin and I am sure Bitcoin will have its comeback again after a couple of days. Bitcoin has experienced all ups and downs and this is just a little bump on its way to $10k rate  Grin
agree this was just simply price manipulation to make miners jump to bitcoin cash ! after this bitcoin cash drama it will be dumped soon and miners will hop to bitcoin again soon , this happen already for several time I am pretty sure that bitcoin will make a come back pretty soon and I am waiting for it !
xypos

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:05:39 AM

It's basically head to head with Ethereum right now though it's really fluctuating between the second and third spot. When it gets dumped, it gets into that third spot. When the price gets pumped, it gets into that second spot.

Still a LOT of hype surrounding BCH being the "real" bitcoin or whatever, but that should fade away during the next week.

Due to this hype, it's actually possible for price to go even higher right now, potentially 0.3-0.4 BTC again.
jilani

Activity: 244

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:28:04 AM

Sure at this moment Bitcoin Cash position number is top two.Good time passing BCH holder & got big profit just within a day BCH turn into double.But i think after some days it will be dump.Although ETH price under BCH but ETH future more bright from BCH.
caretaker

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:35:43 AM

Situation of bitcoin cash made me realize why I dislike crypto. I didn't lose money anyways at all, I had very small amount of cash and sold it around $1000, so it costed me like another $1000 to sell early but, this 2 day pump is very lame. Shouldn't have happened at all for regular currencies. This much speculation is unhealthy.

I told myself exactly the same. Those things let me really questioning the whole cryptomarket, because Mining Pools and big whales can control completely everything. While the regular man just has to hope to be lucky.
Guddini

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 09:41:28 AM

Very unexpected growth, I regretted that I used to sell this coin, now, it was very good to earn money, but personally I think that this is all temporary, and bitcoin will not replace anyone

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Bastime

Activity: 519

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:43:10 AM

There's a strong possibility that Bitcoin Cash that is been the hard fork of Bitcoin will take over Bitcoin's seat as the most expensive cryptocurrency by the end of the year or early next year.
The sudden price increase of Bitcoin Cash is unforseen, and predicted and it shocked crypto enthusiasts because Ethereum is the second high valued cryptocurrency last month.
While Bitcoin is getting weaker and Bitcoin Cash is getting the attention of the world.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Jurski

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:43:23 AM

It's just a huge scale pump and dump tbh, most of buyers are from Korea, ain't that suspicious? It's not like cash from BTC is flowing into BCH.
Bastime

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:46:46 AM

Very unexpected growth, I regretted that I used to sell this coin, now, it was very good to earn money, but personally I think that this is all temporary, and bitcoin will not replace anyone

Indeed everything is temporary but everyone is thinking about Bitcoin's fall and under attack. It is unfortunate to Bitcoin investors but it's an opportunity also to other people who want to invest cryptocurrency while Bitcoin Cash still cheaper.
Although some people are expecting Bitcoin value will fly back but we can't conclude that Bitcoin Cash sky value is temporary, I think it will continue to rise also together with Bitcoin's recovery.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Bastime

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:50:27 AM

It's just a huge scale pump and dump tbh, most of buyers are from Korea, ain't that suspicious? It's not like cash from BTC is flowing into BCH.

If they can make Bitcoin Cash succeed by surpassing the value of Bitcoin highest peak last week then it is a clear message to everyone that cryptocurrency can be manipulated by Giant Whales. They decide whether pump or dump.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

caretaker

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:57:22 AM

If they can make Bitcoin Cash succeed by surpassing the value of Bitcoin highest peak last week then it is a clear message to everyone that cryptocurrency can be manipulated by Giant Whales. They decide whether pump or dump.

So so true and the result of this will just be that people lose the whole trust in cryptocurrencies.
hheight

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:05:33 AM

I think no. Bitcoin has very large and loyal community, which does not allow BCH to bypass them.
danielcansil

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:10:09 AM

bitcoin cash is a better version of bitcoin, so it get high attention from big whales, i am sure they will pump bitcoin cash faster and higher than now, i think bitcoin cash will surely drop down in few days fom now because rising too fast in a short time will surely a bubble that will blow in future.
ryanben

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:32:30 AM

The market is gradually recovering and the BCH is in the top 3 .Although BCH solves problems that BTC hasn't done yet, it seems that people still believe in BTC. Now is the battle of trust and from now on decided to belong to investors.

caretaker

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:51:10 AM

Bitcoin Cash just went on 3rd place again after some correction Wink
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: