Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:27:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My advice to Bitcoin newbies: relax  (Read 4911 times)
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:30:38 AM

Hello everyone, recently there has been a lot of panic on this forum due to the big price change of Bitcoin (as it always happens). Understandably, many people are confused and worried as they have lost thousands in their value, especially if they have bought higher than the current price. But as someone who has been into Bitcoin for 1.5 years (not too long, I know) I want to advice to newcomers to simply relax. Huge price swing were always a part of Bitcoin, so there's nothing extraordinary here and the worst thing you can do is to make panic trades. Basically, there are two main approaches to Bitcoin trading - you either hodl it, meaning you never sell it until it reached "the moon", or you are actively trading it to get profit from volatility. So, if you believe in Bitcoin's technology and don't have experience as a trader, I suggest you to not touch your coins - Bitcoin always tends to increase in its value in the long run.

We cannot pretend that we are not afraid to lose our investments. But as long as bitcoin is here we can still have a profit. Yes sometimes we tend to get tired of waiting and discourage but you know there is no success if we will not take the risk.
If we hurry even when we have a long time it is not right to make decisions fast, because it can be our fault in the end. Yeah, i admit it, sometimes i got panic when i see about the price of cryptocurrency that going down again, but i know that i don't do nothing in this kind of happening so i would relax and chill. Just believe in the cryptocurrency
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
veronikadobryx

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:44:13 AM

In the world of cryptocurrency, I recently, but the fact that bitcoin is periodically growing and falling I think everyone sees it, therefore , as bitcoin fell in price and its growth will occur, the question is only in time quickly or have to wait half a year or maybe more.
Lmaooo

Activity: 694
Merit: 108

santacoin.io

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:09:21 PM

Indeed, you newbies should relax because the bitcoin is a not get rich quick scheme. the bitcoin market grows from time to time, whenever there is a high demand for a bitcoin. the bitcoin price is determined by the demand and supply when there is a huge demand by the people the bitcoin price will rise and when the demand is low then the price will fall.   

balakang00

Activity: 266

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:13:13 PM

Hello everyone, recently there has been a lot of panic on this forum due to the big price change of Bitcoin (as it always happens). Understandably, many people are confused and worried as they have lost thousands in their value, especially if they have bought higher than the current price. But as someone who has been into Bitcoin for 1.5 years (not too long, I know) I want to advice to newcomers to simply relax. Huge price swing were always a part of Bitcoin, so there's nothing extraordinary here and the worst thing you can do is to make panic trades. Basically, there are two main approaches to Bitcoin trading - you either hodl it, meaning you never sell it until it reached "the moon", or you are actively trading it to get profit from volatility. So, if you believe in Bitcoin's technology and don't have experience as a trader, I suggest you to not touch your coins - Bitcoin always tends to increase in its value in the long run.
It is a very good advice since the value of bitcoin is uncertain, there is no need to stress out about it fluctuating or increasing. Just wait and see.

David Van

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:13:31 PM

My advice in newbies in bitcoin is gather information first to others before you invest money.
Don't get envy to the people who became rich today in bitcoin instead make them an inspiration. Remember, they took a lot of challenges and struggle before they achieve it.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 01:17:15 PM

when there is a great panic. the first that I understand from their panic is the new rules in this forum that mengharskan system get merit to rank up. they are newbie, jr member, and member is restless and afraid can't go up again rank. then at the same time, bitcoin prices fall and etherum falls. etehrum that became the platform of some bounty that followed the members in this forum, when the price fell, they were very panicked. both difficult situations make them panic and sometimes can not think clearly. I also recommend that you stay calm, the price will be back to normal. for merit issues, trust the moderator for a better future.
Rinzo

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:20:06 PM

every market swindles...will there be a rise? yes, there will be a rise in the long run but for now, it will gain stability of which you can see, it has been stable for while now
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:29:44 PM

Yes I agree with this advice. Bitcoin's nature is to fluctuate and this phenomenon is ordinary. This plays a great advantage to aspiring investors to buy bitcoin at its lowest possible price in the time. And to those who are currently has an investment already, don't worry. Bitcoin will definitely to peak again in the later weeks or months. So don't panic and have patience.
jame lie

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:34:10 PM

Exactly, we will not do much to get nervous. Come to me I was worried about the 30% decline in the entire market. Everyone wants to earn the most money. Only patience can save us Smiley.
Abigail.Parsons

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:36:16 PM

Words of wisdom there for all newcomers! Listen, take it in and implement the strategy of not looking at charts every day. Disconnect in a good way
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:37:11 PM

Some people who are newbies sold their houses or all of their savings, so that is not a good way to say to them, and sometimes it is okay to be scared.
doblok

Activity: 285

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:41:18 PM

bitcoin development has been fast almost everyone has used it as a source of income and investment but I see beginners sometimes they are very hasty just want to get instant in it and I think this is wrong because we have to be patient and gradual in learning and understanding the system so if the beginner is too hasty -then the result will not be good in the future Wink
sneeze11

Activity: 347

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:44:46 PM

Yes that's correct you should advice them to relax because if you relax and give patience because that is the key to success here. Just like what other said Bitcoin's nature is to fluctuate and this phenomenon is ordinary.
Sab11

Activity: 524

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:05:24 PM

Yes bro im with you in this kind of situation better to make your self relax and chill and everythings will be alright, but on the other hands their sell bitcoins to cut losses they are afraid to lose a lot of money, they dont know holding will give them more income.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:16:05 PM

My advice to all Bitcoin newbies is to do searching and read facts regarding Bitcoin so that they can have an idea about the advantages of Bitcoin; also it is better to have knowledge before investing.
Marvelio

Activity: 147

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:44:17 PM

yes you're right I alone overcame the ups and downs of bitcoin casually, those who panic just the feeling they are experiencing that happened dibitcoin always increase in investment. if properly understood we should not panic in investing and never expect or wait for our investment to rise very far because the current conditions are uncertain invested too long.
gordeevaverona

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:03:39 PM

Yes, I think that beginners should now rest because bitcoin is not happy so far that the eye and have to wait.
svetochka.yakovleva.93

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:05:59 PM

Now the truth is better to rest and wait for the next batch of nishtyaks and therefore we'll wait a little longer.
sashulya7979

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:08:55 PM

The ups and downs should be in each crypto currency, so for now, we are buying and then we will wait for the price increase.
ostrovagaly

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:10:48 PM

Newcomers can participate in the bounty so far, so it can still gain knowledge and continue.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: