Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:59:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ladies and gents: flippening to bitcoin cash is happening.  (Read 431 times)
arorts (OP)

Activity: 408
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:52:23 AM

Major BTC support is now broken! It's now irrational to keep holding BTC  :-(

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dummsaus

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:53:58 AM

Major BTC support is now broken! It's now irrational to keep holding BTC :-(

Thanks for the hint.
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 06:59:02 AM

Thanks for the hint.
It was irrational to hold BTC since the fees went over $1.  That is just dumb.  SegWit broke Bitcoin.  End of story.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:03:57 AM

What are you talking about....I still get just as much BCH for the BCT I've been holding and accumulating in my nice paper wallets since 2013!

sure as hell am not gonna sell now!

(whole reason for holding bch and not doing anything with it was in case this happened with the flipping)

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
RGBKey

Activity: 854
Merit: 658

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 07:05:42 AM

Thanks for the hint.
It was irrational to hold BTC since the fees went over $1.  That is just dumb.  SegWit broke Bitcoin.  End of story.
How in the world did Segwit "break" Bitcoin? It raises the amount of transactions that can fit in a block and fixes transaction malleability
arorts (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:24:30 AM

What are you talking about....I still get just as much BCH for the BCT I've been holding and accumulating in my nice paper wallets since 2013!

(whole reason for holding bch and not doing anything with it was in case this happened with the flipping)

BTC price drop might not necessarily be compensated by an increase in BCH price. In any case, a rational trader would at least short BTC for fiat (or convert to BCH) and then buy back if/when BTC reaches a minimum.
williamevanl

Activity: 404
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:26:45 AM

BTC price drop might not necessarily be compensated by an increase in BCH price. In any case, a rational trader would at least short BTC for fiat (or convert to BCH) and then buy back if/when BTC reaches a minimum.

Most insane thing I've ever heard. Yes convert everything to a pumped up alt coin, possibly at its peak!

lucifochrome

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:34:13 AM

I do not get it, how can bitcoin be broken? If it is just the price you are talking about well the thing is it happens to almost every coin. It happens to the stock market it is bound to happen in crypto currency too. Bitcoin is way much volatile than the stock market. If by flippening means that bitcoin cash will be much better than bitcoin i think we have to rethink things. How can bitcoin cash be better. If it is just about the block then it might be but for the community or the people that transact with bitcoin i guess they have the upper hand here. It will take more years before bitcoin cash overthrow bitcoin. On the other side it may not happen.
arorts (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:43:32 AM

Most insane thing I've ever heard. Yes convert everything to a pumped up alt coin, possibly at its peak!

Yeah, except no. It'd only be an altcoin in a fantasy world full of neglected reality...and obviously you need to remember NOT to buy the very peak LOL.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: