Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:04:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin CASH will take over BTC ?  (Read 1654 times)
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2870
Merit: 773

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:59:32 PM

Do you see a pump and dump happening in BCH right now? or is it really taking over Bitcoin? How do you think will it affect other coins when BCH successfully replaced BTC as the top cryptocurrency
Dont get caught yourself on the hype and talking about BCH overtaking BTC is an impossible thing and have you seen the recent price of BCH? It is settled down already and now the people are already going back to BTC as of now which you can see for yourself regarding on their price movements when you do tried up to look into their charts and compare them.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
dinoloverpete

Activity: 308
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:04:52 PM

Do you see a pump and dump happening in BCH right now? or is it really taking over Bitcoin? How do you think will it affect other coins when BCH successfully replaced BTC as the top cryptocurrency

I think BCC/H is a pump and dump but not in the traditional sense, I expect the price to stabilise about 1k usd. I do not think it will replace BTC, the two can co-exist and BTC will regain some dominance once a scalability solution is found and agreed on.

wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:05:45 PM

I think it's hard for BCC to replace BTC, simply because btc is the first and the most powerful coin at the moment. Hype of BCC will gone soon, I believe. But hype of BTC? It will always remain. Also BCC is falling right now, the hype is disappearing I think Cheesy
anasso

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:08:03 PM

thanks to it's 8 mb bolock, BCH has the ability to be more centralized by big miner pools than BTC!

this is the reason why Roger Ver and Bitmain are supporting Bitcoin cash!
mercer007

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:27:36 PM

no crypto can replace Bitcoin he"s the KING of crypto world.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 08:29:07 PM

It's too early to say that the bitcoin in cash will replace the original bitcoin. But there is such a tendency and the probability exists in the future. It is difficult to predict how this will affect the other currency, if this happens. Most likely, it will not greatly affect them. This is a struggle within the bitcoins.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
BarkingHawk

Activity: 197
Merit: 190

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:33:30 PM

No it won't.  Bitcoin Cash is yet another attempt to profit off of BTC's success that will inevitably lead nowhere for the alt.  There is only one King.

illinest

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:43:46 PM

No it won't.  Bitcoin Cash is yet another attempt to profit off of BTC's success that will inevitably lead nowhere for the alt.  There is only one King.

Fully agreed, but I'm impressed at the level of manipulation that Jihan Wu and Roger Ver and company are employing. Here's a thread from earlier today where they are both shilling for Ethereum over Bitcoin. Vitalik even joined in on the BTC-bashing:

Quote from: Roger Ver
Vitalik is both a genius and a class act. That’s why I sold a portion of my BTC for Ethereum in addition to lots of Bitcoin Cash.

Quote from: Jihan Wu
I also heard that ETH idea should have be done on top of Bitcoin. Some arrogant people drive him out. Is that true?

Quote from: Vitalik Buterin
The very earliest versions of ETH protocol were a counterparty-style metacoin on top of primecoin. Not Bitcoin because the OP_RETURN wars were happening at the time and... ...given what certain core devs were saying at the time, I was scared that protocol rules would change under me (eg. by banning certain ways to encode data in txs) to make it harder, and I did not want to build on a base protocol whose dev team would be at war with me. And OP_RETURN *did* end up getting censored down to 40 bytes. So I think it's fair to say that this willingness to compromise protocol immutability to achieve a desired outcome in a particular application (hmm, sound familiar?) made ETH on BTC even then a nonstarter. That said, perhaps they did a service. Back then I never would have imagined that fees would ever be allowed to rise above $0.20.

Obviously, Vitalik takes some joy in seeing BCH pumped to #2 in the charts. The fact that he congratulated three people -- Jihan Wu, Roger Ver, and the one anonymous BCH developer -- for the pump shows how centralized it is.

Anyway, the Bcash hard fork is imminent, so expect more manipulation soon! Undecided
chefcryptoshark

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:45:32 PM

It will never happen. Bitcoin is the king. Bitcoincash is pumping because of some news and whales out there. Also because of the fork tomorrow. It will never happen that Bitcoin cash will take over BTC. Trust me. I trust Bitcoin all the way.

This.

There was a long period of stable, low pricing that allowed whales to accumulate on the DL. The sales pitch by the whales is the same in the wake of Segwit2x: 1) if approved, it signals that BCH is part of the future, and 2) if failed, BCH is the future. Either way, there would be a run, and gazillions of $ to be made.

Oh, to be a whale....
Lenat

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:55:31 PM

My guess is it won't in the short term but long term core does need to step up it's game because it's starting to rot on the inside.

In the longer run anything is still possible. A lot to be said for and against both parties.
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:04:57 PM

Cant say anything right now. In the near future may be bitcoincash can overtake bitcoin. Its mainly because the transaction fees of bitcoincash is really very less and I think in future people will prefer bitcoin cash for small transactions. Definitely we cant use bitcoin for small transactions like 10 dollars etc because of its high fees. So may be in future bitcoincash may overtake bitcoins.
Gameflip ICO

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:11:47 PM

Of course no, it is just regular dump and pump.
Lonsdayl

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:15:49 PM

It's just a game of big players. Nobody will believe that BCH can berat BTX, it is an absurde.
armutkafa

Activity: 99

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:17:50 PM

Bitcoin will never be taken overy by any coin as i believe. I am very confident bitcoin will see 10 in atleast 2 months.

songwdzw

Activity: 186

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:23:11 PM

I don't think it will be happened. The reason why bch went so crazy in this several days is because some people who wants the bch to be increased so they can make big profit easily. Soon, the bch will dump seriously. Also, I am still optimistic for BTC.

Don't worry man, bitcoin will prove everything and you should believe it as many people did.

Hope have a wonderful day!
Buddyzle

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:34:23 PM

Personally I feel it will be a while before bitcoin cash can take over bitcoin as the number 1 cryptocurrency.
News and speculations always have a way of creating a mirage in this crypto world. But generally bitcoin is still far more acceptable than bitcoin cash. Even though some sites online are starting to come around and include BCH as an accepted payment form.
Bitsurfer333

Activity: 83

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:12:10 PM

i think no coin ever will beat BTC, it is the crypto king for real
East7547

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:19:37 PM

Very much appears to be hype and a pump
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:43:30 PM

Definitely not. The price of BCH increased a lot in a short time but that was because it has very promoted everywhere, especially on social media and a lot of miners moved from bitcoin to bitcoin cash. The price rapidly increased but is was something temporary just because a lot of people invested in a short time a big amount of money. As we can see on charts, the price decreases everyday with 5% so it is going down to the original price of 600$-700$. There is no way BCH can take over BTC
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:53:11 PM

I see manipulation happening in BCH and because of it, Bitcoin Cash would not be taking over bitcoin. Also, I see that the current spam attack on block chain somehow is related with it. If ever it would, I think it would not affect other coins that much but it is a waste of time thinking about it because the chance of it happening is very low. I think that ETH is better than BCH even if it had surpassed it in price. At least ETH admin does not try to manipulate bitcoin to hype their coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: