Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:32:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any LEGIT Cloudmining sites?  (Read 608 times)
perrysaico (OP)

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

Own Your Privacy! TOR Integrated Privacy Coin

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 07:23:23 AM

For those who know any legit cloudmining sites, kindly post them in this thread so we can
try them also. Been hearing a lot about cloudmining but its really hard to tell
which one is legit and which is not. Thanks!!

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
healix21

Activity: 147

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:28:33 AM

Genesis Mining
Hashflare
Hashing24
Eobot

These are the most legit paying cloud mining as of the moment, Still invest at your own risk.

Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:14:12 AM

Genesis Mining
Hashflare
Hashing24
Eobot

These are the most legit paying cloud mining as of the moment, Still invest at your own risk.

When there is risk how do you consider these sites are legit bro. Even these sites will cost you more money as for purchase hash power to mine the coins whether btc or altcoins it applies same.
According to me all the cloud mining sites are not a legit one like ASIC or Graphics cards mining what professional miners are doing like that way.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:51:11 AM

I would only somehow trust Genesis Mining. One youtuber, Michael a.k.a. Boxmining did a sort of visit to one of Genesis Mining's warehouses. So we know to an extent that they actually have mining hardware and that it doesn't just work over a ponzi scheme. Genesis Mining being profitable or not is another topic though.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 4110

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:19:49 PM

Cloud mining isn't profitable in the long run, only a few people will actually see profit. Why would someone be willing to rent out hashrate otherwise? Your better off investing in your own equipment and mining independently.
Fidemoga

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:41:08 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 08:07:22 PM by Fidemoga

Genesis Mining
Hashflare
Hashing24
Eobot

Most of them not are not paying anymore. Genesis ended contracts, also Hashflare. Was hashing24 ever legit? Eobot is still working as promised. But actually are complaints about delays on deposits withdrawals. Ok, could be caused by network of some coins fe ETH or BCN. But I am wondering about doge delays.
New Cloud Mining Site, Free 100ghs for lifetime.

This is recently launched site. I already get withdraw from them. You can join under my link. If you join under my link then also get 20ghs bonus.

https://www.spacemining.io/?ref=72379
And this is a good example for scam. BTW you may not post your reflink here.
potpockets

Activity: 255

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:36:20 PM

Genesis Mining
Hashflare
Hashing24
Eobot

As the friend said all these are currently paying. What does not make them legitimate and many has a return so slow that simply is not worth the investment.

Tubsie

Activity: 102
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:44:40 PM

There is this new one spacemining.io do you guys think its legit?

they have a registred compagny in Great Brittain.

My friend is investing money in there but I told him not to because it is probably a scam.

But he did anyway, is it a scam?
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:17:54 PM

I've checked Eobot recently but even they are displaying a disclamer about buying hashpower as in it might not be profitable and should not be used for main/reliable source of income. Spacemining.io is somewhat ok, I've registered (they were offering free gh/s a few days ago) so I thought why not, registered and left it to pile up over time.

Do not invest larger sums of money into any cloudmining website. Start small if you really want to.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:34:42 PM

I've checked Eobot recently but even they are displaying a disclamer about buying hashpower as in it might not be profitable and should not be used for main/reliable source of income.
Do not invest larger sums of money into any cloudmining website. Start small if you really want to.

I have a friend of mine who talk to me a few months ago, and he told me; See, i am now a succesfull guy, i invested $1000 in a site and i am now making $5 a day from that, do you want to hear more?

Came on, you can not make a living from this, and if you really want, then you should try to look for any other things like making your own mining rig.

Maybe you can end up spending more than x2 from what you should spent on cloudmining contracts, but in the end, your GPU's are not going to scam you, lmao
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:46:56 PM

I've checked Eobot recently but even they are displaying a disclamer about buying hashpower as in it might not be profitable and should not be used for main/reliable source of income.

I have a friend of mine who talk to me a few months ago, and he told me; See, i am now a succesfull guy, i invested $1000 in a site and i am now making $5 a day from that, do you want to hear more?

Came on, you can not make a living from this, and if you really want, then you should try to look for any other things like making your own mining rig.

Maybe you can end up spending more than x2 from what you should spent on cloudmining contracts, but in the end, your GPU's are not going to scam you, lmao

I don't think you've understood what I've wrote. I wanted to say that Eobot, one of the few legit cloud mining websites, has a DISCLAMER if you go over to buy gh/s where they warn you about not being profitable and NOT to be considered a main source of income.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
potpockets

Activity: 255

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:04:54 PM

There is this new one spacemining.io do you guys think its legit?

they have a registred compagny in Great Brittain.

My friend is investing money in there but I told him not to because it is probably a scam.

But he did anyway, is it a scam?

Possibly a fraud. If I'm not mistaken and very easy to open companies in many countries being everything done online and costing less than 50 dollars.

vhiancs

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

--=oOo=--

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:04:53 PM

For those who know any legit cloudmining sites, kindly post them in this thread so we can
try them also. Been hearing a lot about cloudmining but its really hard to tell
which one is legit and which is not. Thanks!!
I do not understand why it is repeatedly asked if there is a legit cloud mining site. So I tell you there is no legit at those mining sites, maybe you'll earn a small amount but, at the beginning you will earn but it will take longer it will become a scam site. i advice you to do some reaserch before you invest in cloud mining to prevent being victim on it.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:25:26 PM

I invested ~4000€ on bitcoinvest.de

Iam very happy and get around 25-32$ per day since month Smiley

If you wish some information i will help you all

Hi dead thread bumper and I do not know that you are not having the hands to create the thread by own to promote yours. If you are really happy share the reference to me. I am personally mining with the 12 RX 470 cards I am able to make decent earnings with this rig.
I am 100% sure that site you mentioned will not return your ROI too. Newbies and others don't believe this guys word. Promoting the ponzi scheme.
drmarcobelli

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:45:11 PM

Probably HashFlare. I've seen tons of reviews and stuff.
Although I wouldn't recommend any of them. Doesn't sound that legit to me hah

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook         
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
Niya

Activity: 811
Merit: 512

Enhalo Mining

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 04:21:24 PM

I think no Cloud mining website is 100% safe. Always invest at your own risk.
Moreover you need to keep in mind that many cloud mining sites are actually HYIPs.
winbitcoin33

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:14:50 PM

Cloud mining legitimizes this does not exist and simple.
UsernameBitcoin

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:08:48 PM

Genesis Mining
Hashflare
Hashing24
Eobot

When there is risk how do you consider these sites are legit bro. Even these sites will cost you more money as for purchase hash power to mine the coins whether btc or altcoins it applies same.
According to me all the cloud mining sites are not a legit one like ASIC or Graphics cards mining what professional miners are doing like that way.

legit means that they will pay what they say and not scam you but even legit mining sites won't make you a profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
pixie85

Activity: 2128
Merit: 524

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:57:58 PM

legit means that they will pay what they say and not scam you but even legit mining sites won't make you a profit.

Which is the main reason why you should stay away from cloud mining. It's a dead business that is still riding on its boom from 2014/15 where so many sites were created.
People are so difficult to teach anything. Even if everybody around them is losing on cloud mining and there's that one person who made money they will try to be that 1 guy and outsmart the system.
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1103

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:55:26 PM

https://ecomine.lt/en <- this one is legit. They offer siacoin cloud mining with A3 miners.  They mine with wind power so the electricity cost is low. + dashboard to follow mining 24/7, which is kinda nice.

I have invested € 3060 which gives me 1700 gh/s. And that is around €510 a month (today). I actually got the money (which is unusual in clound mining 'business' Cheesy ).

This is most likely a scam.

First of all their location is listed as Contacts
Antano Tumėno g. 4, LT-01109 Vilnius, Lietuva

Do you know what this address is? It's the parliament of Lithuania! So this is more like a joke than the location of a real mining company.

They also don't have any photos of their miners on that site, no proof that they are who they are claiming to be.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: