Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:00:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'll never buy Bitcoin cash  (Read 3077 times)
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:12:57 AM

I didin't support bitcoin cash either when he hit the markets but right now I'm thinking that in the future btc cash can really make a big impact and one more thing , this forks of bitcoin is like dividing bitcoin in different categories ( cash , gold , diamond ) ...just saying.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lingwistiko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:17:22 AM

No one can ever make bitcoin down except for Satoshi Nakamoto himself/themselves. The pumping of BCH last year that made a tiny scare to BTC's position will be the last to ever happen in the history of cryptocurrency, IMO. We know BTC gets down but BCH has fallen more than BTC's fate.

panghae

Activity: 148

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:47:02 AM

Ever, fuck you guys! Smiley

And I hope you realize as soon as Bitcoin cash fails to overthrow Bitcoin in this insane attack. It's going to get beat back down so hard.

*sorry for the low quality post.
I wont and i will never will,roger ver is a wicked man.Overthrowing BTC for him to manipulate the whole market is insane,we are a decentralized community if BCash overthrow BTC thats the end the whole market will be centralized.

lsd400

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:54:02 AM

If you want to pay 20-30 USD per transaction it's up to you. But eventually free market will decide. More and more merchants are accepting BCH.
https://estimatefee.com/
Tuare aget

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:01:40 AM

And I hope you realize as soon as Bitcoin cash fails to overthrow Bitcoin in this insane attack. It's going to get beat back down so hard.

I think you have big loss with bitcoincash this time when the price dump recently. Not only bitcoincash which drop but most of them are dumping very bad. We need to be patient to hold the altcoin to get back soon.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:50:57 AM

I do not think that the best option is to support a patient's bladder and a functionally inferior source bitcoin. In order to force the bitcoin to improve and eliminate his shortcomings, he should not feel like a monopolist. Alternative solutions are needed, which can be coins. separated from it. I'm not saying that there must be cash in cash in such a coin, but if it has better qualities than the original bitcoin, then why not. Of course, such a coin should be decentralized. However, the market will later put everything in its place. Just for this was too little time.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:00:17 AM

I didin't support bitcoin cash either when he hit the markets but right now I'm thinking that in the future btc cash can really make a big impact and one more thing , this forks of bitcoin is like dividing bitcoin in different categories ( cash , gold , diamond ) ...just saying.
I didn't support it and I'm not even thinking that in the future it will give a big impact. It's just another fork coin and we all knew it that it's just a mere altcoin. And the same goes with other fork coins, BCD, BTG and the upcoming bitcoin smart, bitcoin private or soon it there will be another one and that will be bitcoin universe. I don't even have plans of buying or trading my BCH, I've never claimed it. I don't even like Roger Ver called BCH as the true bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:07:45 AM

It is a moot point as yet unclear whether the price surge was caused because of human intentions or a technical glitch.
kingzues09

Activity: 226
Merit: 14

BaanX

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:14:22 AM

Bitcoin Cash is for pump and dump only something pretending to be a real bitcoin and im sure that Roger Ver claiming on it. Well bitcoin is the real king of all cryptos the value keeps me interested.

imunk

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:15:25 AM

For anyone than don't know the war between BtC and bcc The digital currency debate between Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash is raging. Both sides are flinging muddy mildew at each others' camps and is likely just the start. When it comes to watching this play out, we might only be in the bottom of the second inning but looks to be an all out cryptocurrency civil war game going on for the showdown of the bitcoin crown.

BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:18:58 AM

Bitcoin Cash is a good coin and it is supported by a strong community. BCH has the same durability as today, thanks to the back support that I heard from China. This made the Executive Board very stable and continuously raised prices in the long run. But I do not like Bitcoin Cash because it does not have any practical applications that are popular in the community.
kaysersoze

Activity: 220

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:38:43 AM

It seems that there is going to be another attack to the main blockchain during the next following days.. I do not understand why do they really want to do this, but bitcoin cash is crap, and we all know that, and that puppet of roger ver, is a real scumbag.

Kloug

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:14:54 AM

I do not think that the best option is to support a patient's bladder and a functionally inferior source bitcoin. In order to force the bitcoin to improve and eliminate his shortcomings, he should not feel like a monopolist. Alternative solutions are needed, which can be coins. separated from it. I'm not saying that there must be cash in cash in such a coin, but if it has better qualities than the original bitcoin, then why not. Of course, such a coin should be decentralized. However, the market will later put everything in its place. Just for this was too little time.

BCH goes down along with BTC, so it's dependent to the BTC, just like all ALTs.

And lightning network is being worked on for quite some time, and this is the reason those assholes are pimping BCH with lies, lightning network will make less money for miners. This is the only reason BCH exists, it doesn't have segwit, thus won't have lightning network, thus ensures more money for miners.
Kloug

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:24:26 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 08:39:28 AM by Kloug

If you want to pay 20-30 USD per transaction it's up to you. But eventually free market will decide. More and more merchants are accepting BCH.
https://estimatefee.com/

You will pay more than that *if* the BCH ever gets the success of BTC.

But just inform yourself, instead of trusting Roger's lies. Go to any historical chart of BTC transaction prices, according to volume. Check today's BCH transaction volume & price. Now find where in history BTC had the same volume as BCH, and check which price it had. Yes, it was CHEAPER.

BCH avg volume for january: 40k. Avg fee: 0.3 usd.

When did BTC have a volume of 40k? January 2013. And what was the avg fee at that time? 0.01 usd!
Until Jan 2017, the BTC's avg fee was lower than today's BCH fee. And yet until that time it had 250k avg transactions/day.

So if you love the BCH, you should do your best to keep it unpopular, because the day it will be popular, you're gonna pay more than for BTC for transactions. Blocks being just twice larger won't change much to that. You -really- thought that increasing blocks by just 2 was the magical key to make BCH tx fees 100x cheaper?

It's stupid to "buy" stuff using BTC or BCH, anyway. Why buy a pizza today for the price of 10 pizzas next year? If you pay in fiat, next year it'll still be more or less the same price, so use fiat. And if you tell me "but.. just buy more BCH after you've paid".. then just pay for your pizza in fiat in the first place, and you won't have to buy more BCH.. using fiat, and pay twice instead of once.
And if you just wanna pay your pizzas in BCH for the only reason that you're hiding money from your country, just use paper money.. no one knows you have it, and it won't leave any trace.
"Merchants" aren't gonna accept crypto seriously, anyway. Not until one is stable enough, and they're far far from it. Merchants have to pay their bills, and for their goods. They don't pay that in crypto, they pay that in stable fiat. They don't want to lose their business because of a -80% crash. The only that did accept BTC so far did it for publicity, and most likely converted to fiat immediately. I'm quite sure they used services that did just that, anyway. And they never saw the color of any BTC, they got fiat straight from that service.
You've paid for your pizza in BCH 2 weeks ago, and now the shop has to pay its bills using your BCH that's now worth what, half of that. He'd better have a big enough margin to compensate!
junjunsalsalani

Activity: 183

equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:38:10 AM

Most of the people know what BCash really can do,it can destroy our whole market by manipulating its price,roger ver is a mad man a greedy person who wants to rule the whole cryptomarket.

Anndrianno

Activity: 185

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:27:17 AM

Bitcoin Cash is a shit coin- it’s a true fact, though shit coins grow, so I’m not sure if staying away from them is a good strategy, but choose for yourself

fatenmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:30:49 AM

Speaking of technology, Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin have many things in common. There are many Altcoins that have better and faster tech than these 2.
BlossomSp

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:39:38 AM

If you have money you should invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is the smart e-currency it will help you achieve many dreams. In the future, bitcoin will grow stronger than the other alt because I used to have bitcoin and got rich thanks to bitcoin.
BurhanPSG

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:41:13 AM

at the time bitcoin cash created many people predict that this coin will be able to compete with bitcoin. But all that is just bullshit, because until now bitcoin cash has not been able to approach bitcoin. at this time in my country bitcoin cash price starts down, and will require a long time if want to beat bitcoin.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:56:32 AM

Most of the cryptocurrencies are falling now, not only Bitcoin or Bitcoin Cash. Be patient the situation should be stabilized and we’ll see what currencies really worth to invest. Now it is better to invest in ETH or XRP.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: