Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 10:16:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What the hell ! Please everybody look at prices before buying BCH !!  (Read 659 times)
FrenchBTC (OP)

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:56:45 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2017, 05:10:13 PM by FrenchBTC

Hi,

This topic is not about knowing whether it's stupid or not to still buy BCC after a X4 increase in only 24h...

BUT please look at the prices of your exchange before buying :

currently at 1700$ on Bitfinex or Poloniex and at 2500$ on Kraken and Bitrex !!

Check here :

https://www.worldcoinindex.com/coin/bitcoincash

How can people buy with such gaps !

This market is really going crazy...

Edit : was talking about BCH if course...

Hello ! Would like to learn more about BTC...
nnddominic

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:05:25 PM

Huh BCC or Bitcoincash? your mention is about BCC and the ref link is bitcoincash.
ebliever
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:23:26 PM

Why are you yelling about BitconnectCoin (BCC)? BCC is a well known scamcoin, there's been dozens of threads about it as a Ponzi scheme over on r/cryptocurrency.

Or were you talking about that other scamcoin that keeps getting mislabeled as BCC? Buying into that just supports the bad actors among miners who blocked scaling for over a year on Bitcoin.

Luke 12:15-21

Ephesians 2:8-9
naf

Activity: 83
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:23:35 PM

Huh BCC or Bitcoincash? your mention is about BCC and the ref link is bitcoincash.

BCC is bitcoincash at Bittrex
949miner

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:15:26 AM

It is funny because bitcoin cash is below $1000 at the moment  Kiss Kiss but it is a little bit strange because there is a lot of people who hae some bitcoincash stucked on their exchange because they bought them at least at $1500 each one, and now they dont want to sell with a huge loss of more than 40-50 percent.
I dont know why it pumped hard from $1200 to $2800 in just one night, i was not awake and i could not see the market by that moment, but yes, all the crypto market was like crazy by that moment.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:39:55 AM

It is funny because bitcoin cash is below $1000 at the moment  Kiss Kiss but it is a little bit strange because there is a lot of people who hae some bitcoincash stucked on their exchange because they bought them at least at $1500 each one, and now they dont want to sell with a huge loss of more than 40-50 percent.
I dont know why it pumped hard from $1200 to $2800 in just one night, i was not awake and i could not see the market by that moment, but yes, all the crypto market was like crazy by that moment.

That's gonna be a big panic to happen mate, so we must expect dumps on bitcoin cash for the next few days to come. Crypto market really unpredictable at this moment by now and that crazy thing about isn't be fun at all because we cannot determine when to focus, and how to decide in exact manners. Every traders at the same time always kept an eye on it now as day trades always happens every minute there's a change.

mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:11:26 AM

It is just a simple investment wisdom, you buy at the bottom and sell at the top, if you want to short the price, you are free to do. I believe those that jumped on the hype will be regreting it now
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:21:41 AM

It is funny because bitcoin cash is below $1000 at the moment  Kiss Kiss but it is a little bit strange because there is a lot of people who hae some bitcoincash stucked on their exchange because they bought them at least at $1500 each one, and now they dont want to sell with a huge loss of more than 40-50 percent.

That's gonna be a big panic to happen mate, so we must expect dumps on bitcoin cash for the next few days to come. Crypto market really unpredictable at this moment by now and that crazy thing about isn't be fun at all because we cannot determine when to focus, and how to decide in exact manners. Every traders at the same time always kept an eye on it now as day trades always happens every minute there's a change.

I think we won't see bch rising just yet.
Looks like a lot of people are moving from bch to btx.
Nonakryse

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:23:53 PM

best suggestion I've heard so far "look at prices before buying.." lol, so true. Unfortunately many don't really understand the concept of arbitrage and that some exchanges have different fees, prices and spreads than other exchanges. In Africa for example currently a bitcoin in some regions trades for about twelve thousand dollars, while in europe or US you'll see it trading at about seven thousand, that's an insane difference but it's not always easy if you're in a geographical location other than some advanced jurisdiction. You have African from one hand China for the other and everyone has their own regulations, which makes it difficult for exchanges to do their thing. Definitely make sure to compare the prices between all major exchanges before making a purchase.
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:19:17 PM

Im just happy that I never bought bitcoincash, the ones I got stay in my wallet eversince the fork and are supposed to rot there. No utility and no store of value. Just pure hype and nothing else. People that jump in bitcoincash will most likely regret it sooner or later. Even if they are still in profit, they would have made more with the BTC dip a few days back...
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:50:50 PM

Im just happy that I never bought bitcoincash, the ones I got stay in my wallet eversince the fork and are supposed to rot there. No utility and no store of value. Just pure hype and nothing else. People that jump in bitcoincash will most likely regret it sooner or later. Even if they are still in profit, they would have made more with the BTC dip a few days back...

Why not just dump those coins on exchanges at these inflated prices? You might think you are showing a sign of support but those coins are not rotting there. There are making supply more scarce, in a way you could be inadvertently making it pump higher because there is less of it for sale on the market. In fact, this makes me think there must be hundreds of thousands of coins just lying around, because some Bitcoin users did not extract their Bitcoin Cash sitting somewhere on the blockchain. Maybe that is a small percentage of the reason causing it to be worth something?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:10:47 PM

not always the market situation is good, see now its price has decreased and I think bitcoin cash will continue to fall until the beginning of the year.
Fatunad

Activity: 2254
Merit: 354

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:09:28 PM

not always the market situation is good, see now its price has decreased and I think bitcoin cash will continue to fall until the beginning of the year.
The hype is already over and now people are moving out somewhere else with their profits and for those people who did bought on peak prices would really suffer loses as of now. Sudden pump on BCH is surprising which people do decide that they would buy it but i assume it is connected on b2x fork cancelation which they tend to divert their attention into the past fork coin of bitcoin.
neinnein125

Activity: 475

VTOS

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:15:25 PM

It is not about market being stupid. Market is filled with people that already made profit buy selling at low. Maybe they just don't care, maybe they think fee and speed is not worth it. So it is normal.

▄█████████████████████▄
  ▄
█████████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████████▀
 ▀████
███████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████
     ████
█████████████████
      ████
██████████████
       █████████████████
        ███████████████
         ▀███████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
V T O S      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM    TWITTER     GITHUB

⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
tunctioncloud

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:22:19 PM

By any mean I would touch at Bitcoin Cash. Even if I could make some quick money with it, I would not do it, because doing it is recognising its existence and its right to live. Every trade from me is more volume and thus more credibility for the Scam Coin the Great. And that is not my will in any way.
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:55:42 PM

There is  too much difference between those exchanges, not just with bitcoin cash, they are having very different prices and it happens with almost all the cryptos who are listed in both.
Just look at bitcoin/usd, it is $7790 on bitfinex at the moment, and it is $7840 on poloniex, that is why a lot of people are always making profit from this kind of trades called arbitrage, they are a nice way to earn money.
But from $1700 to $2600 because of the arbitrage, it is not possible, i mean, it was probably because of that huge pump that it had.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:09:58 PM

Roger has his Bitcoins on some exchanges, Gavin also has the majority of his Bitcoins on some other exchanges, emperor Wu has his coins every where. they probably didn't synchronize their timing of pumping rounds, another obvious explanation would be that, they were trying to cause mayhem and create a frenzy to push miners to their side, because they know if miners abandon BTC and jump on BCH, community would acknowledge them as true heirs of the demons dick. full stop lol.

🖤😏
CrypticGambit

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:20:37 PM

Bitcoin cash is ultra fail and people who bought at the top for 2500$ are carring giant bags which is sad for me. I hope they will recover and buy bitcoin.

Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:13:33 PM

Roger has his Bitcoins on some exchanges, Gavin also has the majority of his Bitcoins on some other exchanges, emperor Wu has his coins every where. they probably didn't synchronize their timing of pumping rounds, another obvious explanation would be that, they were trying to cause mayhem and create a frenzy to push miners to their side, because they know if miners abandon BTC and jump on BCH, community would acknowledge them as true heirs of the demons dick. full stop lol.
Those aims or possible plans would really just still remain on their own dreams because the thing you do mention is not possible that most miners will abandon BTC fully. This thing wont happen even though they do have a switchback but for the sole on making money too nonetheless and now they are going back into BTC as of now which we did able to see price have going up again and breaking previous ATH and now reaching newer heights. BCH is the appropriate abbreviation for this one rather than on BCC.
anggriani

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:37:55 PM

The hype is already over and now people are moving out somewhere else with their profits and for those people who did bought on peak prices would really suffer loses as of now. Sudden pump on BCH is surprising which people do decide that they would buy it but i assume it is connected on b2x fork cancelation which they tend to divert their attention into the past fork coin of bitcoin.
yes. I agree with you, pump bch is over, news about segwit2x also bring a little influence into the market, is it true that segwit2x will happen or be canceled? I am confused about this.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: