Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:33:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which better for Mining (BTC OR BCH)  (Read 290 times)
hugeblack (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 3777

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 08:30:44 AM

we all know block size problem  and why mining start to be Difficult and will be more in future .

High Bitcoin price was support miners to mining .

Now there is new Altcoin (BCH) which is more easy to mining and have good price which make it better than BTC (in these days) for miners.

so
1)which one better  BTC mining or BCH mining ?

2)can BCH will be More profitable than BTC in future ?
Vann

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:35:59 AM

There is only one BTC that Wall Street will be investing in. You decide which one that will be.
lekam0213

Activity: 275
Merit: 10

We offer our Service

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:36:35 AM

I guess you already had an idea which are better. If you think the idea you have right now is not enough make some additional research about btc and bch before you decide.

***BOUNTY MANAGEMENT***
***COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT***
twofreckles

Activity: 366
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:17:59 PM

Of course BCH can be more profitable than Bitcoin in a future. It has been already more profitable in the past. That's being said I do not see big future in front of BCH, it is rather a coin on which you jump in, cash out and jump out.

maybe pixie

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:03:24 PM

hi can anybody of you people here help me to get my btc transaction confirmed it is unspent and hanging now.. i give 5 dollars of btc as a thank you pls anybody?
Sev18

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:25:55 PM

Because of increase of BCH price, it be came far more profitable to mine BCH right now.
There won't be a big change in the profitablilty until BTC difficulty djustments which is going to be operated 19 days later from today.

■■■■■■■  Multi-Algo Switching Manager - MULTIPOOL MULTIALGO Profit Switch Launcher  ■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■             https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2041971             ■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■                           Download Now!                           ■■■■■■■
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: