Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:32:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Cash. Forecast. will it reach 2500?  (Read 884 times)
Nich01as (OP)

Activity: 405
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:42:28 AM

how do you think bitcoincash will cost as much as bitcoin ?or its growth is created artificially?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 08:43:27 AM

how do you think bitcoincash will cost as much as bitcoin ?or its growth is created artificially?

It already reached $2860 on Poloniex.  Will be back there again real soon.  Buy BCH now.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 09:56:08 AM

I see the price at coinmarketcap and at this moment, the price of BCH decreases from around 2200 to around 1600 already and the price of bitcoin from 5700 to around 6200 so I think BCH will not cost as much as bitcoin for me. Smiley

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:58:47 AM

i really hope so. i have a large stash of bitcoin cash which i bought anticipating this pump and i would love to dump it at the highest price possible.
hopefully bitcoin stays low so that when i am converting it all to bitcoin i can get a larger amount of it before it is back up to $8000.

in any case my speculation is that BCH will continue pumping for at least a little longer, at least until it becomes hard to mine it when the difficulty adjustment kicks in.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:15:58 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 03:07:15 PM by HasHe

I think that the pump of BCH would be soon coming to an end since its price has now fallen to $1,581.I hope that very soon,it may fall down to $1,000 and the drama would soon come to an end.I think that by this time,people who sold their bitcoins to buy BCH would start realizing that they have travelled on a coin that is being pumped. So,its now better to sell BCH to get good profits or else,would get nothing.
Kiridaya

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:19:10 AM

It might reach it when the fork happens, but I think that after the fork people will return the bitcoin and the cash will drop.
TimeHacker

Activity: 521
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:25:22 AM

It is just an artificial pump, planned for a long time by BCH supporters and I bet it will dump soon. No matter how hard they try, BCH is still just a speculative asset. Just because they move some hash power and pump it, doesn't mean that the whole Bitcoin infrastracture will move as well. For example, many shops are accepting Bitcoin, almost none Bitcoin Cash. There are futures funds being launched for Bitcoin not Bitcoin Cash... an so on. The current BCH price is hardly manipulated and doesn't reflect it's real value, which is IMHO somewhere at 0.01 BCT.

SureLockLoans

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:26:38 AM

It's only as successful as it is because people want the biggest amount of money they can get for essentially their free coins which they had for nout. It's certain that it will crash and be worth almost nothing

ViceOfBTC21

Activity: 438
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:32:05 AM

Maybe yes, but will be seeing the big dump at the latest at early 2018. Don't buy BCC unless you want to do some speculation on it. It's definitely overpriced and it isn't worth it's value.

Sorry for bad English because I forgot some words and grammar at this time.
Snixer

Activity: 303
Merit: 43

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 10:45:54 AM

It's only as successful as it is because people want the biggest amount of money they can get for essentially their free coins which they had for nout. It's certain that it will crash and be worth almost nothing

I doubt it will be worth nothing, I think it will go back down to 700-800$ and stabilize around there in like one or two weeks.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cryptovalute24ore.it   •  Guide Semplici e Complete, Notizie e Quotazioni sulle Criptovalute   •  TELEGRAM   ▲  Acquista Gioielli Artigianali con Criptovalute su FioridiLilla.com  
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
meida

Activity: 175
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:00:12 AM

It is possible that the momentum of BCC development is now likely to be achieved. I am optimistic about BCC, and even I think BCC may exceed BTC. Smiley

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
xskl0

Activity: 378
Merit: 260

Bitcoin SV is Bitcoin

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:01:40 AM

Bitcoin Cash is oficially bitcoin and within a week will have a bigger market cap than Bitcoin Segwit.

Source: https://fork.lol/pow/hashrate

BUY / SELL bitcoins  --->  https://bit2me.com/?r=ryOV8xZNb
gphx

Activity: 66

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 11:04:51 AM

Here's an important update all BCH hodlers should see:

https://youtu.be/JvjxRrX6Z2c
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:05:59 AM

Impossible and will not going to happen, Bitcoin Cash price dropped to $1600 in just an hour after reaching $2100+ earlier this day, this is clearly like a classic pump and dump scheme by big investors and Bitcoin Cash developers manipulating the cryptocurrency market. After the Bitcoin Gold launch this day I will dump it to buy more Bitcoin and I expect core supporters will do the same, and now we'll watch Bitcoin price start to recover again. Big block size is not the solution and this is the end of Bitshitcash.
sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:11:29 AM

It already reached $2860 on Poloniex.  Will be back there again real soon.  Buy BCH now.

Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:11:58 AM

It is just an artificial pump, planned for a long time by BCH supporters and I bet it will dump soon. No matter how hard they try, BCH is still just a speculative asset. Just because they move some hash power and pump it, doesn't mean that the whole Bitcoin infrastracture will move as well. For example, many shops are accepting Bitcoin, almost none Bitcoin Cash. There are futures funds being launched for Bitcoin not Bitcoin Cash... an so on. The current BCH price is hardly manipulated and doesn't reflect it's real value, which is IMHO somewhere at 0.01 BCT.

Good point, BCH is now down to $1300 and BTC is now getting along at the $6300 levels. Looks like the dumping of BCH is starting slowly and getting back to BTC. It if crash then we can safely conclude that the coin is simply like other altcoins in the market, pump & dump. So if I were those who got it at around $800 or when the pump started, its time to get out of the market before you get  trap.
scottykarate

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:23:03 AM

It seems to be all over but the crying. BTC FTW! What a crazy 24 hours or so, though.
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:24:07 AM

I see the price at coinmarketcap and at this moment, the price of BCH decreases from around 2200 to around 1600 already and the price of bitcoin from 5700 to around 6200 so I think BCH will not cost as much as bitcoin for me. Smiley
Yes bch will not cost as much as bitcoin ita a big gap and its hard to reach bch the price of bitcoin. And now bch slow down i think bch now are slowing down because its already reach the high limit.
scottykarate

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:28:20 AM

Yes bch will not cost as much as bitcoin ita a big gap and its hard to reach bch the price of bitcoin. And now bch slow down i think bch now are slowing down because its already reach the high limit.

Yeah, I agree. That attack was pretty stout, but it still couldn't get within half of BTC even with the FUD, panic sells and people trying to make a few extra bucks off of BCH. Hopefully they've had enough or....made enough.
cryptorami

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:11:48 PM

Has already reached and fell again. Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: