Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 05:02:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too late to invest in cryptos if you're old?  (Read 5856 times)
JesVarez

Activity: 295
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:40:51 AM

Its never too late to learn something new, cryptocurrency can either be a huge hit tomorrow or it can decrease to nothing. You just have to make sure that all the money you are investing is money that you are not afraid to lose, usually at the start of investing in crypto people lose money since they dont do a research or arent patient enough. But I believeif you find the right coin and the right moment you can win some money in the short term. This is like gambling but in another way in my opinion, anything can happen.
11:11pas

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:47:16 AM

What would you guys advise someone who is retired, living off pension and savings? Is it too late/risky to invest in that kind of age?
Do you guys think the elderly have a chance of jumping on the crypto train, or do you guys think it's too late for them to invest?

No word is too late for those who want to invest. Anyone can do that regardless of age. It needs just more knowledge and creates enough capital to invest.

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
lamcouz

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:49:11 AM

I do not think it's too late to join even if you're old. But, keep good portion of FIAT just in case something turned terribly bad. My 2 cents.
kumar jabodah

Activity: 532
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:51:16 AM

What would you guys advise someone who is retired, living off pension and savings? Is it too late/risky to invest at that kind of age?
Do you guys think the elderly have a chance of jumping on the crypto train, or do you guys think it's too late for them to invest?

There is no age to invest in bitcoin as long as you have the money you can use to invest. young or old can be invested just as you know it's not a scam, it's really good to invest that when you are old because you have nothing else to do but wait for your investment to grow because we are old that we can not work anymore
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:59:51 AM

You are never too old for investments. You can still choose good coins intended for short term investments. There are several alternative coins from which you can choose. You can invest not only for yourself but for your children or grandchildren. Opportunities don't end with age so do not waste your chance and start now.

pantet

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:37:39 AM

For me it's not too late to invest in cryptos if you're old. As long as you have the capacity and enough knowledge and skills to enter into the crypto world then go for it. It gives a bigger chance here to earn and gain profit so don't let the opportunity to pass by, grab it because it's not too late today is your time to shine.
ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:02:44 AM

Of course not. Crypto investments are opened to all ages. It is a democratic way to invest, but that of course requires some studying before to enter in this market
Sab11

Activity: 524

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:10:49 AM

of course not, there is no age requirements in investing in bitcoin or other crypto as long as you have money you can free to invest it, long or short term.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:40:33 AM

I think late is better than nothing, the future of the world of transactions and finances is cryptocurrency so today is a good day to invest cryptocurrency, if we are old and dead then we will pass on something good for our offspring.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:49:00 AM

Ages is just a number, and beside it wasn't concern with crypto currencies. As long as someone are willing to learn and have an open minded to understand then there is no problem at all.

As I understand, those who reach that ages was really wise, and to think of it, if they invest with digital currencies, they will enjoy their life more.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
RakknRoll

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:59:16 PM

It is not too late because if you are dedicated to your investment in cryptocurrencies you will get a high profit even if you are old or too young, that's the benefits of it.
icoworld

Activity: 300

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:15:43 PM

I think that age does not play a special role when you start investing, the time is more influenced for this than the age
Kargai

Activity: 131

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:22:48 PM

What would you guys advise someone who is retired, living off pension and savings? Is it too late/risky to invest at that kind of age?

Absolutely not. Why would it be too late ?

You can invest in cryptos with few bucks if you don't have more, it's open to (almost) anyone. Plus it's one of the rare places (if not the only one) where you can make 10x or more "easily" (if you compare to other things people usually invest in). If you made your own research, if you learn about the market, ... you can start "little" by making few bucks here and there, than reinvest the majority of that to make more, and more, and more...

In all cases I wish you good luck sir Wink
gagywp

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:23:46 PM

I don't think there is a correlation between age and investment tbh
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:39:34 PM

Definitely not. You are never too old for anything as long as you dont feel that you are too old for it. Everyone that can use a computer without problems or is willing to learn about cryptocurrencies can also invest in them in my opinion. Its not too hard to learn. Ive also told my mom kind of some stuff by now.
hibiscus

Activity: 217

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:53:11 PM

I don't agree with too late to invest in crypto even old because now a days children ignores their parents when they are old since they are not getting any profit from them the new generation is thinking of their future only not the past.So this is also a time for the old to be alert with Bitcoin and leave for their children or grandchildren .
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:14:25 PM

I agree, it is not too late to invest in cryptocurrencies and the age of the person should not matter. Even though they might take longer to understand cryptocurrencies, this is still an opportunity as the crypto world changes very fast. However, they should only invest money, which they can afford to lose.
That's true, its not too late to invest in bitcoin even if you too old enough. Age is doesn't matter in terms of investment, the important is that you can understand well how to invest in bitcoin. Its not too late to invest, because if you have an ability and you can afford to invest. As long as you have some knowledge and more ideas about bitcoin its easier for you to start invest in crypto.
I am also unable to understand the relationship between age and investing into bitcoin. There is no age limit or any kind of other restrictions for using bitcoin. This is why people around the globe are highly attracted towards this coin. It has provided people with true equality and freedom. Indeed, as you have stated that if you are having capital and good knowledge of investing into bitcoin, nothing can stop you not even your age.

Probably some people would have been mistakenly taught that bitcoin will take more time like 50 or 100 years to shape as a fully functional currency or for what it was created. That could be one reason why some people are concern about age for adopting bitcoins.
natka

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:22:20 PM

It's never too late, the question is different, is it worth it? no one can know how much the risk is great. If bitcoin continues to grow further, then there is nothing to worry about, but if it falls in price then not only the elderly, but also young, there is no sense to invest.
Aleshia696

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:44:17 PM

Old Age does not have anything to do with crypto investment. One can always start something new irrespective of age intensity. Interpersonal-Interest means a lot, if an aged has interest, it would encourage their zeal, this would make it easy for them to grab the nitty-gritty of cryptocurrecy.
Royal Jelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

ECOSTART

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:03:07 PM

What would you guys advise someone who is retired, living off pension and savings? Is it too late/risky to invest in that kind of age?

I think age does not determine to invest in Crypto. Not look young or old, most importantly we have the capacity and capital to invest. I guess it doesn't matter.

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: