Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:48:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 2 Jalapeno Pre-Order 2012/Oct. - Offers?  (Read 816 times)
nandika (OP)

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2013, 08:48:02 PM

I have a pre-order with BFL for 2 Jallys. I'm interested in offers, how much money can I sell the pre-order for?

Please only post if you are serious.. Thanks!

Order your BitCoin funded VISA Plastic Debit Card at http://visacrypt.com
xjack

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 11:04:04 PM

Escrow?

How do you want paid BTC, USD, EU?  What's your target price?

xjack - 1xjackDMgJCLn1LDtbgh51DYw6uRgeHVb
Reputation thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=482124.0
allinvain
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2013, 11:38:51 PM

9 BTC if you are willing to do escrow. Bear in mind that you have to wait until you get it and then ship it out to whoever buys it. I'd prefer to use John K as the escrow agent.

nandika (OP)

Activity: 134

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2013, 12:37:19 AM

9 BTC if you are willing to do escrow. Bear in mind that you have to wait until you get it and then ship it out to whoever buys it. I'd prefer to use John K as the escrow agent.

Yes I was thinking about this a lot after posting them up here, and I don't see a point in selling it via escrow, waiting months to arrive (one part of the money still sits at BFL, other part at the escrow), and get my money only after they arrived.

Since I don't have lots of trading feedback, I guess I'll just cancel the sale, and put it back on when I have the items in hand... After that I will be more than happy to use escrow since the money would only sit for some days while it's with the post office.

Thanks for the interest!

Order your BitCoin funded VISA Plastic Debit Card at http://visacrypt.com
scout113

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 01:27:16 AM

Yes I was thinking about this a lot after posting them up here, and I don't see a point in selling it via escrow, waiting months to arrive (one part of the money still sits at BFL, other part at the escrow), and get my money only after they arrived.

Since I don't have lots of trading feedback, I guess I'll just cancel the sale, and put it back on when I have the items in hand... After that I will be more than happy to use escrow since the money would only sit for some days while it's with the post office.

Thanks for the interest!

Wow, that's the first sensible idea I've heard from a seller in a while. Most would have demanded immediate payment to their wallet, the buyers first born child and the sacrifice of a large mountain goat. Kudos.

Help! My mom needs a new wooden leg! 16QfBrcat5RP64jrwJHyz5zZXwxUBv6VdU

Join Coinbase for buying and selling Bitcoin! https://coinbase.com/?r=5166e1b2a045348456000001
bitdigger2013

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2013, 02:41:06 AM

It seems sellers of pre-orders are not satisfied with the premiums they are getting just for having ordered early. They also want to transfer all the risk that the manufacturer may default on the delivery and risk that they are legit.

I hope nobody buys from anyone without escrow. It is completely crazy to do so in my opinion.
allinvain
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2013, 03:03:37 AM

Thanks for the interest!

You have my respect for a wise decision. Cheers!

dtmcnamara

Activity: 201

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 01:25:41 PM

Whats your order number so we can estimate delivery?

Helping stop scammers by giving negative trust thats visible.
Tips always accepted -
BTC 16BebiEjTEoZrd4MNyiHKyfEz9UMSeNoGH DOGE DKrXgYyrw4cNfv4sKkWs7oyTXaXVCqP23X
fpool

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 03:45:09 PM

Would you accept paypal? And what is the exact "Date of Order"? Smiley.
Silv0r

Activity: 204

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 01:36:11 PM

Thanks for the interest!

+1

mavrick951

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 02:41:58 PM

I would pay 900USD via paypal or escrow.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: