Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:15:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A good web or App to keep track of my operations  (Read 265 times)
paxmao (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1587

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:42:36 AM

Hi all, I am buying (and selling) quite a few coins and tokens and would need to keep track of the operations. At the moment I am using the free version of CoinTracking, but I find the paid version too price. Also, it would be better to have something a bit more easy to use my android phone.

I have seen the CoinMarketCap app, but it works in USD and only has buy and sell operations, not trading, not import...

So, I know that I am asking for a lot, but does anyone have know anything convenient, cheap and good?

Oh and please, avoid comments that are not an answer such as "nothing is free", "you should only buy bitcoin" and the like. I do not need economy lessons nor moral advice, just and App or Web. Grin

"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoincashback

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 01:08:31 AM

cointracking (I also reviewed their site on my website: https://bitcoincashback.net/cointracking-review.html)
delta
blockfolio
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:46:28 AM

The best way to track your operations would be through the exchange itself.
Most of the exchanges have a really helpful platform to track your buys and sells, they provide lists and information about your activity.

If you want to analyze it on the go, I can suggest you to use Binance as an exchange, they have low fees, huge trading volumes, and I never had any problem with depositing or withdrawing any funds.
They offer most of the trading pairs and the most important, they have a trading application for android/ios which makes it much more easier to trade and analyze your activity on the go.
paxmao (OP)
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:45:36 PM

The best way to track your operations would be through the exchange itself.
Most of the exchanges have a really helpful platform to track your buys and sells, they provide lists and information about your activity.

If you want to analyze it on the go, I can suggest you to use Binance as an exchange, they have low fees, huge trading volumes, and I never had any problem with depositing or withdrawing any funds.
They offer most of the trading pairs and the most important, they have a trading application for android/ios which makes it much more easier to trade and analyze your activity on the go.

Sure, the problem is that I have accounts in more that 12 exchanges, hence I am asking for an app to track. Binance is one of them and I try to avoid it because the fees are mostly uber-high.

deathwish

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

Enjoy the journey...Live in the now...Future will

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 08:48:08 PM

Did you check if Blockfolio meets your requirement. I'm not a heavy investor. It has served my purpose of managing my transactions.
Let me know what you end up with.

gamerfan

Activity: 766
Merit: 501

BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:07:35 PM

Blockfolio is a widely used app and it looks very reliable and user-friendly. But I prefer to keep track of my operations manually. Maybe because I'm a bit old school, but I really like to have my own spreadsheet to consult offline too...

paxmao (OP)
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:27:32 PM

Blockfolio is a widely used app and it looks very reliable and user-friendly. But I prefer to keep track of my operations manually. Maybe because I'm a bit old school, but I really like to have my own spreadsheet to consult offline too...

I have not tried blockfolio. The reason is that it is know to use the data from the users to generate trading strategies and gather market data that is not anonymous.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: