Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:49:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple: A long term investment or short term?  (Read 4564 times)
jalaaal

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:18:04 PM

it is actually good for long term investment, but I suggest to buy other altcoins than choosing ripple, its not a bad investment, its not a good investment either. it is being manipulated by banks, which has the high possibility that its price will drop anytime they want.

waldocarter

Activity: 378

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:06:20 PM

Definitely for a long period. Especially if you like me. I bought coins at a price of 0.9 and now 0.64. There is no other way out, as the price is to wait for growth, and as the situation in the market shows, rapid growth is not expected.

zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:08:16 PM

On ripple only professional investors can make profit in the short term. In relation to bitcoin ripple does not grow at all. In 2013, the price for a token reached 10000 satoshi, and now it is traded even lower. So there are no prospects only for speculative manipulation.
Xclusive5

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:16:38 PM

Ripple is simply a long term investment, if you buy Ripple you have to HODL it for a long period in order to make profit from it. For example, I bought Some ripple when it was $0.4 per token and I HODL it for a long period, when the price surge to $3 per token then I sold all my Ripple.

Darius_Wright

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:26:59 PM

I know that XRP is a very promising one. It is busy revolutionizing the ways in which we transfer money and receive payments. It is really suitable for a long term investment because of its potential and it will help you update your life by giving money.
GrannyC

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:27:15 PM

I think is not a good idea long or short,  its maximum supply it will take again some time to even recover a bit, and I have much better tokens in mind for sure.
gatholocco

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:41:12 PM

I'm thinking of acquiring some ripple but i need to know if it's a short term investment or long term.
Coz i have been following the market trend and I've not seen a steady increase for the past few weeks.
So, is it for long term or short term?
Coz to me it seems the coin has some potential.

Currently Ripple is quite calm, in the sense that its fluctuations are not too big. But perhaps for the long term there will be considerable growth.
nerlial

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:44:54 PM

Ripple is a utopia. I would recommend choosing something else. A lot of bad news around Ripple.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
mazezizi

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:48:02 PM

Friends, your question is really good. XRP is a very controversial coin. I am also very confused. There is no profit in the short term. It is possible to return to zero for a long time.
Cokodi

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:56:14 PM

I think this is a coin for a long game, but it's for me personally. Yes, opinions can now be divided, but if we talk about its maximum capacity, we know that we will have to wait for good indicators. In turn, I keep a part for a long time, and I play a part every day. Diversification of investment is very important. The market is risky, you must take care of security. part - hodl, part - fast game.
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:07:02 PM

Ripple is simply a long term investment, if you buy Ripple you have to HODL it for a long period in order to make profit from it. For example, I bought Some ripple when it was $0.4 per token and I HODL it for a long period, when the price surge to $3 per token then I sold all my Ripple.

Well that looks good if you knew the price would go to $3 per coin, but what makes you think the price will ever go that high? Another user could say that the coin is already overpriced, and it would be better to sold because it can't really go any higher than this.

From what I've been reading, ripple is actually a bad investment because it's tokens don't have a real use, and it will never be scarce even if it ever has a huge adoption. I didn't even knew how ripple worked, but apparently the "tokens" are just burned when a transaction gets done for network security (basically to avoid anyone from spamming the network with transactions). So basically the token is used almost as a fee, and not as a store of value.

Also, since this is their function, the supply is huge, and is guaranteed not to dry up even with mass adoption. From that point of view, I would say that ripple is a terrible investment, because it was not maid to gain any value. So why would a token be worth $3???

gracer88

Activity: 378

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:50:03 PM

The coin is promising and will bring good profits in the long run. In the short term, too, you can try, but now such an unstable market that you need to be prepared for the fact that the price of Ripple will fall below.

nabinkhadka

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:56:27 PM

ripple actually is little tricky to invest many bankers prefer ripple but i dont see a culture of real blockchain in ripple. so i will stay away from ripple.
thorvald

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:00:03 PM

It might be a good longterm investment but it could also get wrekced by the SEC so be careful. There is no guarantee that any coins are good hold

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▀  ███▄
████████████▀▀    ▀▀███▀  ▄█████
██████████▀         ██▀  ▄████████
█████████▀      ▄▄▄▄██▀  ▄██████████
████████     ▄██████▀  ▄██  ████████
████████     ███████▀  ▄██    ████████
████████    ██████▀  ▄████    ████████
████████    █████▀  ▄█████    ████████
████████    ███▀  ▄██████     ████████
████████  ███▀  ▄█████▀     ████████
███████████▀  ▄█▀▀▀▀      ▄█████████
█████████▀  ▄█         ▄██████████
██████▀  ▄██▄▄    ▄▄████████████
▀████  ▄█████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

██████            ██████          ▄▄██████          ▄▄███████▄▄                ▄▄███████▄▄
 ██████          ██████        ▄██████████       ▄███████████████▄          ▄███████████████▄
 ▀█████▄        ▄█████▀       ████████████      ███████████████████        ███████████████████
  ▀█████▄      ▄█████▀       ████████▀▀        ███████▀▀    ▀▀██████      ██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
   ██████      ██████       ███████           ██████▀       ▄██████      █████▀           ▀█████
   ▀█████▄    ▄█████▀      ███████           ██████       ▄██████▀      █████               █████
    ▀█████▄  ▄█████▀       ██████            █████      ▄██████▀        █████               █████
     ██████  ██████        ██████            █████    ▄██████▀          █████               █████
     ▀█████▄▄█████▀        ██████            █████▄ ▄██████▀            █████               █████
      ▀██████████▀         ██████             ███████████▀     ▄███▄     █████▄           ▄█████
       ██████████          ██████              ████████▀    ▄▄██████      ██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
       ▀████████▀          ██████               ███████████████████        ███████████████████
        ▀██████▀           ██████                ▀███████████████▀          ▀███████████████▀
         ▀████▀            ██████                   ▀▀███████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀

[
 ▄███████████████████████▄
██▀                     ▀██
██  ▄█████████████████▄  ██
██  ███             ███  ██
██  ▀████████████████▀   ██
██                       ██
██                  ▄▄▄  ██
██   ██             ███  ██
██ ██████       ▄▄▄      ██
██   ██         ███    ▄ ██
██        ▄  ▄       ▄▀ ▄██
██      ▄▀ ▄▀      ▄▀ ▄██▀
██▄               ▀ ▄██▀
 ▀███████████████████▀
Telegram
ANN Thread
Website
]
markieeeloy

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 12:35:05 AM

It is good to purchase ripple if your planning to hold it for a long time. But when you plan to hold ripple for a shorter time, I think you should buy other coins rather than ripple. Because ripple was still at stable point, there is an increase but it returns to stable again. Your time is wasted, but when you invest it on other demand coins, you may have gained profit for a short period of time.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Chirs

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:44:42 PM

For now, Ripple seems to be more stable than many have expected. This is not a bad thing considering so many scorn at Ripple. But it seems Ripple also does not provide big enough profits for the short term. So I think to benefit from Ripple, we have to wait at least until next year.
Ale46

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:47:16 PM

I think a better ripple for long term investment ripple is a very good coin and I predict the ripple will grow big in the future Smiley
Orang Tua

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:21:21 PM

Long term, and I think a very long run. Ripple is one of Altcoin, most affected by the crash this year. But right now, it looks like Ripple is more stable than other Altcoin. Maybe this shows the commitment of developers to keep Ripple. And I think in the future little by little Ripple will build trust back from the community.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:34:31 PM

I'm thinking of acquiring some ripple but i need to know if it's a short term investment or long term.
Coz i have been following the market trend and I've not seen a steady increase for the past few weeks.
So, is it for long term or short term?
Coz to me it seems the coin has some potential.

That will be depending on where you are using your cryptocurrency, if you use it for living then probably you need to trade everyday in the market in order to earn profit so i think that it will depends on when you use your coins for you to choose to go on long term or short term.

rhana_

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:37:48 PM

long term
If you want to invest in Ripple, XRP may be an investment place that provides long-term expectations, but not so for the short term because of the popularity and value that will change can not be as much as Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: