Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:32:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this real? A new fork comming?  (Read 154 times)
sjakie-bill (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:52:04 AM

Hi all,

I just started reading and investing a little in altcoins/bitcoins. So im new here, now something past my mind.
I just saw that Bitcoin cash plus was introduced. They say there will be a new fork. Saw the website www.bitcoincashplus.org
So if this is real why isnt the maket reacting like earlier forks? Isn't this real?

Sorry for my english its not my native language
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Str1x

Activity: 140
Merit: 33

Buy me a beer 13mVkBy6HVwKuNovaWzYdF27FB6pLqoJtr

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:12:51 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 01:11:54 PM by Str1x

Hi all,

I just started reading and investing a little in altcoins/bitcoins. So im new here, now something past my mind.
I just saw that Bitcoin cash plus was introduced. They say there will be a new fork. Saw the website www.bitcoincashplus.org
So if this is real why isnt the maket reacting like earlier forks? Isn't this real?

Sorry for my english its not my native language

The website says it, so yeah it's real.

All Bitcoin holders as of block 501407( about january 2nd ,2018 7am) are also owners of Bitcoin Cash Plus. All are welcome to join the Bitcoin Cash Plus community as we move forward in creating sound money accessible to the whole world.

Twitter account of theirs: https://twitter.com/bitcoincashplus

so many forks, try to get in on the bitcoin ride it's starting to become annoying, just wait till miners/exchanges starting to acknowledge this coin. If not, it's just a scam site.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: