Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:26:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WoW! Faucet User Friendly ETH + BTX + DOGE + PPC +XPM + Create your own rotators  (Read 4435 times)
uncapchad

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:47:54 AM

OK so you want us to use a new faucet but I have not been paid from the old faucet yet (BTX). Pay us all out and shut the faucets down. This is crazy
uncapchad

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:10:18 AM

Hello WoW! faucets,

Do you have an idea when the BTX faucet will be refilled?   Wink

Greetings,
Mike

I have no idea :/ my transaction is stuck for more than a week...

Do you know on which exchange  I can buy some? (except cryptopia)

Here's a list of exchanges that trade BTX  https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/bitcore/trading_exchanges. I hope this issue is resolved soon.
Djou20 (OP)

Activity: 295
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 11:22:26 AM

OK so you want us to use a new faucet but I have not been paid from the old faucet yet (BTX). Pay us all out and shut the faucets down. This is crazy

Yep that's the idea... in the new faucet script you can withdraw in any coins ... so no more problems with a currency that's empty, you just withdraw in another currency...

The next script is more secure, if bots stop stealing the coins I have for my real users, you'll have more chances to actually get paid...

Also I had 400 000 sat stolen 2 weeks ago from an ad network (my password was hacked ), it's the same for everyone.

But don't worry WoW! Faucet always paid his debt and always will be !

Thx for your patience, I'm doing my best

uncapchad

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:16:31 PM

Not my day. I signed up with your new faucet, authorised the link, did the password change and when I go Claim it tells me my IP is flagged. Now how can that be? I'm also on Kingcoins without any issues
Djou20 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 02:41:18 PM

Not my day. I signed up with your new faucet, authorised the link, did the password change and when I go Claim it tells me my IP is flagged. Now how can that be? I'm also on Kingcoins without any issues

So your ip is flagged as bad on only one of the faucet?

That's weird give me the number at the end of  your reflink i'll take a look Smiley

Mike-Oudt

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:54:27 PM

Hello WoW! faucets,

Do you have an idea when the BTX faucet will be refilled?   Wink

Greetings,
Mike

I have no idea :/ my transaction is stuck for more than a week...

Do you know on which exchange  I can buy some? (except cryptopia)

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_BTX/
Mike-Oudt

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:48:30 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2018, 10:56:08 PM by Mike-Oudt

I have the same problem on the BTC faucet.
At the - WoW! faucet (ref 310) and Kingcoins.me (ref 1650)
uncapchad

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:00:24 PM

So your ip is flagged as bad on only one of the faucet?

That's weird give me the number at the end of  your reflink i'll take a look Smiley

300 is the number.
kopper76

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:19:25 AM

hey there Smiley

thx for the faucets!

unfortunately when I use the dogecoin faucet, I am redirect again, solving captcha, again rdirected, than I should click on "close window" ....that again doesn´t work. so it is not possible to collect doge. etherum is working "normal" wothout redirecting whatsoever.

can u please help/change?

thx!
uncapchad

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:04:36 PM

New WOW sorted. When old WOW pays me my BTX I'll be happy.
Scaccomatt0
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

https://cryptoworld.io

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 07:10:39 PM

Thank you,
Site added to Android Smart Faucet Rotator
and Cryptoworld

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
               ______
          __███████████████_      █████         █████          █████           █████
       _█████████████████████      █████         █████        █████           █████
     _███████¯¯¯     ¯¯██████       █████         █████      █████           █████
   _██████¯            ¯████¯        █████         █████    █████           █████
  ██████¯                             █████          ██████████            █████
 ██████                               █████          ██████████            █████
 █████                                 █████         ██████████            █████
█████                                  █████          ████████            █████
█████                                  █████           ██████             █████
█████                                  █████           ██████             █████
█████                                  █████           ██████            █████    
█████                                   █████          ██████          █████    
 █████                                  █████          ██████          █████
 ██████                                 █████          ██████        █████
  ██████_                                █████         ██████        █████
   ¯██████_            _████_            █████        ████████       █████
     ¯███████___     __██████            █████      █████  █████     █████
       ¯█████████████████████             █████    █████    █████   █████
          ¯¯███████████████¯               ████████████      ███████████
               ¯¯¯¯¯¯                      ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯         ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
|

FAUCET
ICO
ANDROID

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
Djou20 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 08:35:33 PM

Thanks Smiley

Mike-Oudt

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:10:14 PM

I have a problem with the BTX faucet.

Withdraw is in two steps:
1 - Withdraw to Faucethub.io
2 - Withdraw

The problem is when I click the Captcha in step 2, there wil open a new page that goes back to step 1.
The original page gets a commercial.
This happens every time so I will stay in a loop.

Do you know what this problem is?  Huh

Greetings,
Mike
uncapchad

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:34:06 PM

So on old WOW, when yo choose withdraw, as soon as u click in the captcha field it just opens a new Wow tab and so on and so on. I really want my BTX balance dude. Please. 3 weeks now. Can't be asking us to use new faucet when you have not settled outstanding balances on the old faucet. I've been with you a long time and you usually sort it out. Now it just seems it's not ever going to be sorted Sad
Djou20 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 08:37:40 PM

So on old WOW, when yo choose withdraw, as soon as u click in the captcha field it just opens a new Wow tab and so on and so on. I really want my BTX balance dude. Please. 3 weeks now. Can't be asking us to use new faucet when you have not settled outstanding balances on the old faucet. I've been with you a long time and you usually sort it out. Now it just seems it's not ever going to be sorted Sad

As you just said I always sort it out, I should be able to withdraw soon and fill it up

Mooshoopork

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:37:25 AM

This ^^ There has always been a delay with refilling one faucet or other. You've been quite good with explanations and balances have always been paid eventually.

But - and I am not criticising here just pointing out how it looks - there is a cash flow issue with the way the faucet is set up. When you are constantly lagging with one faucet or another, the payment delays get longer. Bigger balances are built up by users until one day cash flow is not the issue but simply that the debts are now bigger than you can earn.

I can see you are trying things to address the situation and I have no magic answer. I'm not an expert in the faucet business.
 But then when you set up a new faucet, alarm bells start ringing. The lack of funds for payment is longer than ever, earnings are reduced and your new faucet is not as simple/clear/too much ambiguity (I would not use it if I did not use WoW before and still do not plan to use it often).

Again, I'm not questioning your intentions here - of all the faucets I have used you are one of the best in terms of trying to give explanations and I have always been paid eventually - always.

But you need to understand how it looks.
Djou20 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 05:49:56 PM

This ^^ There has always been a delay with refilling one faucet or other. You've been quite good with explanations and balances have always been paid eventually.

But - and I am not criticising here just pointing out how it looks - there is a cash flow issue with the way the faucet is set up. When you are constantly lagging with one faucet or another, the payment delays get longer. Bigger balances are built up by users until one day cash flow is not the issue but simply that the debts are now bigger than you can earn.

I can see you are trying things to address the situation and I have no magic answer. I'm not an expert in the faucet business.
 But then when you set up a new faucet, alarm bells start ringing. The lack of funds for payment is longer than ever, earnings are reduced and your new faucet is not as simple/clear/too much ambiguity (I would not use it if I did not use WoW before and still do not plan to use it often).

Again, I'm not questioning your intentions here - of all the faucets I have used you are one of the best in terms of trying to give explanations and I have always been paid eventually - always.

But you need to understand how it looks.

No problem you seem to understand the situation Smiley

that's why I changed script former script is ruining me the best thing for me would have to shut it down but I'm stuck with the unpaid balances :/

I have 0.8 BTX still stuck at cryptopia and I lost a lot of funds recently

I should be able to withdraw again soon and fill my balances

when it'll be done I'll block claims on the old faucets and let the withdrawals active

During this time you can still withdraw from all currencies except BTX

I know how it looks but I wouldn't spend so much time in support if it was a scam

Again sorry I'm doing my best to keep paying (I even stopped my FH premium subscription )

uncapchad

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:35:10 PM

Well you also have to understand contract of offer and acceptance. You cannot offer BTX and we accept then you withdraw your offer subject to things we never knew about in the 1st place. You're not that new at the faucet business.

Don't offer what you cannot fulfill.

Your old WOW faucet is poorly designed. Your new faucet is showing the same issues; scripts running in the wrong order, validation in the wrong places and contradictory timers. You have design and implementation issues. That is part of the flaw in your business model. Don't pass these issues onto what are in effect your workers, because that is why u keep ending up out of balance in the 1st place.

You need a good dev and a good accountant to get the model right. Many others are getting it right, no reason you should not be able to do the same. You need better skills on your team. We'll support you but you have to stop fart arsing around now and get it right.

#PayMyBTX

Please.
Djou20 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 08:50:48 PM

Well you also have to understand contract of offer and acceptance. You cannot offer BTX and we accept then you withdraw your offer subject to things we never knew about in the 1st place. You're not that new at the faucet business.

Don't offer what you cannot fulfill.

Your old WOW faucet is poorly designed. Your new faucet is showing the same issues; scripts running in the wrong order, validation in the wrong places and contradictory timers. You have design and implementation issues. That is part of the flaw in your business model. Don't pass these issues onto what are in effect your workers, because that is why u keep ending up out of balance in the 1st place.

You need a good dev and a good accountant to get the model right. Many others are getting it right, no reason you should not be able to do the same. You need better skills on your team. We'll support you but you have to stop fart arsing around now and get it right.

#PayMyBTX

Please.

You obviously know nothing about owning  a faucet...

My new script is fine and i'm not a fan of design like you seemed to have noticed :p

My money is stolen but people complain to me about it that the fun thing with faucets

I don't shit coins ( would hurt! ) and still wasn't able to withdraw since last time you posted

#YesIWillPayAsSoonAsIllBeAbleToRefill

gin8

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:39:01 AM

Could you please let us know here when you've refilled your BTX balance? Thx
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: