Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:37:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 100% Truth about Global Currency Reset  (Read 333 times)
bettor_earth (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 12:11:46 PM

In Video Game, the final person is the Final Boss.
If GCR is just a stupid game made by spirit beings, then who is the Boss?
All the intel providers you are following, listening are all beings toyed or try to gain something out of you. This post is the authentic 100% truth about the GCR and what is coming next.

1. All of your currency money note in the World today is Gold-Backed already, it is not fiat like many intel provider said.
And all the money today is still in the old Gold-Backed system control by a “certain group” with certain rule like in-out-country dinar exchange, etc.

2. That Gold-Backed system is going to gone very soon and is going to replaced by all nation asset-back money system.
So all your knowledge, rule & law about the dinar, dong, rial will not apply in this brand new money system.

3. You can all see the changing in all nation politics, leaders already. It is no coincidence at all.

4. To know more about the brand new money system, please read this article http://gnmms.forumotion.com/t5-global-brand-new-money-system.

5. Now the question is how to transfer money from old system to new system?

6. Here we have 2 kind, 1 is bond note(Zimbabwe, Chilli, Government Bond, etc.) , 2 is currency (dong, dinar, rial, etc.)

7. All the currencies like dinar, dong, rial, etc. will be loop zero in general but increase in value. The reason will be used is like “tribulation for war, chaos in history,etc.), and the value will of their currencies will be increase from 2 to several times (less than 10 since 10 is 1 zero).

So all the brand new nation currencies will have rate from 1.0 to maximum 9.9 (This is the starting rate, it will only change once per year, there wont be any kind of forex, stock exchange in near future). There wont be any kind of 1$ for 10k or 20k in other local currency any more.

8. There will be global public announcement about this event very very soon. I may know the date but since I am not 100% sure then I do not prevent “guru like others”. Very very possible after Donald Trump return from his Asia tour, or even in 11-11-2017 in Hanoi, Vietnam.

9 It will takes 2-3 years to transfer completely from old current system to brand new fair & square money system.

10. It will take each nation only few week to designed and printed new currencies. And with the new moral system I already told, there won’t any stupid beings will fake or try to do some crazy stuffs.

That the 100% truth about the up coming GCR, you do not need to follow any “guru, expert”, just ask and check all the global events especially the Iraq.

In order to “perform a movie” for the public so everything can be seem as normal, we must wait Donald Trump visit and have Asia tour. Then we can have some “predictable news”: massive deals from Trump twitter #hohohaha

It is not for “underground website” but for the whole public people as well. That why there won’t any kind of GESARA, public disclosure, aliens like many freaking stupid websites talk everything. All will be shut down immediately, the group are promoting GESARA, aliens, public disclosure are the “BAD PEOPLE” who want chaos & war. They are only think for themself but not from the public view point.

Next: I will post about the official Zimbabwe bond note rate and I will answer any questions relate to GCR if have.

Source: https://angelteam.wordpress.com/2017/11/05/100-truth-about-global-currency-reset/
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bettor_earth (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 01:48:33 AM

Bitcoin will false and going to false very soon. It is just for fun and entertainment.
Bitcoin used to be cheap just like Zimbabwe money note now...

The trillions billions Zimbabwe money note will be bought at 1 millions GBP per zim note buy a group of people for helping better planet & 4 fun & entertainment.

I highly recommended all of you go to ebay, spend under 100 usd to buy Zimbabwe money note. That is the fastest way to become millionaires.

I am not selling or do any kind of commercial or seeking any donation, etc.
krigger

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:40:08 PM

In Video Game, the final person is the Final Boss.
If GCR is just a stupid game made by spirit beings, then who is the Boss?
All the intel providers you are following, listening are all beings toyed or try to gain something out of you. This post is the authentic 100% truth about the GCR and what is coming next.

1. All of your currency money note in the World today is Gold-Backed already, it is not fiat like many intel provider said.
And all the money today is still in the old Gold-Backed system control by a “certain group” with certain rule like in-out-country dinar exchange, etc.

2. That Gold-Backed system is going to gone very soon and is going to replaced by all nation asset-back money system.
So all your knowledge, rule & law about the dinar, dong, rial will not apply in this brand new money system.

3. You can all see the changing in all nation politics, leaders already. It is no coincidence at all.

4. To know more about the brand new money system, please read this article http://gnmms.forumotion.com/t5-global-brand-new-money-system.

5. Now the question is how to transfer money from old system to new system?

6. Here we have 2 kind, 1 is bond note(Zimbabwe, Chilli, Government Bond, etc.) , 2 is currency (dong, dinar, rial, etc.)

7. All the currencies like dinar, dong, rial, etc. will be loop zero in general but increase in value. The reason will be used is like “tribulation for war, chaos in history,etc.), and the value will of their currencies will be increase from 2 to several times (less than 10 since 10 is 1 zero).

So all the brand new nation currencies will have rate from 1.0 to maximum 9.9 (This is the starting rate, it will only change once per year, there wont be any kind of forex, stock exchange in near future). There wont be any kind of 1$ for 10k or 20k in other local currency any more.

8. There will be global public announcement about this event very very soon. I may know the date but since I am not 100% sure then I do not prevent “guru like others”. Very very possible after Donald Trump return from his Asia tour, or even in 11-11-2017 in Hanoi, Vietnam.

9 It will takes 2-3 years to transfer completely from old current system to brand new fair & square money system.

10. It will take each nation only few week to designed and printed new currencies. And with the new moral system I already told, there won’t any stupid beings will fake or try to do some crazy stuffs.

That the 100% truth about the up coming GCR, you do not need to follow any “guru, expert”, just ask and check all the global events especially the Iraq.

In order to “perform a movie” for the public so everything can be seem as normal, we must wait Donald Trump visit and have Asia tour. Then we can have some “predictable news”: massive deals from Trump twitter #hohohaha

It is not for “underground website” but for the whole public people as well. That why there won’t any kind of GESARA, public disclosure, aliens like many freaking stupid websites talk everything. All will be shut down immediately, the group are promoting GESARA, aliens, public disclosure are the “BAD PEOPLE” who want chaos & war. They are only think for themself but not from the public view point.

Next: I will post about the official Zimbabwe bond note rate and I will answer any questions relate to GCR if have.

Source: https://angelteam.wordpress.com/2017/11/05/100-truth-about-global-currency-reset/

Just from reading your first point I could tell you that your opinion is completely wrong and false, and Bitcoin is actually like real Gold, and fiat is NOT backed by gold, no longer, it used to be until the 1960's came along, and even money was made with silver, but they took all of those coins and use Nickel now. Grin

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:04:13 PM

If the topic is global currency reset. I don't see that as being a likely outcome.

Some say the united states is the most powerful nation on earth. What makes it powerful? What gives the USA political influence? The explanation may not be politically correct. But it may be fair to say the USA derives its political influence from having a rich economy and a powerful military. If this is true, a hypothesis may be drawn which says military power and wealth are a form of political power and that the people who hold the most wealth and military power have the most political influence.

The reason the above could represent a relevent point involves massive and widespread policies of wealth destruction across the globe. We may not be headed towards a currency reset. Instead it could be a program intended to destroy the wealth, defense and prosperity of the people in order to reduce the amount of political influence they wield.

I wish there was more discussion on these types of topics. What the world will resemble in a post crash era could be something worth discussing. Not only for the poor, but also for the wealthy who must be concerned if their wealth and political influence would be destroyed along with everyone else's.
Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:02:52 AM

What really gets me is that Dinar cultists can persuade themselves that handing trillions of dollars to a random set of people just because they "invested" in some crappy z-rated currency, rather than, say to people measurably in need, would be just or fair. After that bit of mental gymnastics I can see how they believe in Chinese Royal Families, White Knights, etc.

The GCR crowd will tell everyone how rich they are going to be if they buy silver and gold. They tell them they are going to survive the end of the world and all they’ve got to do is buy their junk newsletters that contain all the details. They scare them into a sense of urgency and tell them time is short. That is the reason for setting dates in the first place. It’s propaganda 101.

The dollar collapse predictions keep coming. Over the last decade, there have been many failed dates and we have seen 4 dates just in 2016 alone. First, the dollar was supposed to crash sometime during the entire month of April. Then the dollar was supposed to crash on May 28th, 2016. Then the dollar was going to crash on September 27th, 2016. Then once that date expired the dollar was going to crash on December 31st, 2016.

There are many different conspiracies that combine to make a super conspiracy in what is now referred to by these scam artists as the Global Currency Reset. This fictional event is constantly compared to the 2008 meltdown. In fact, many compare their fictional end of the world scenarios to the 2008 meltdown.

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
tamawaelah

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

trading for living

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 01:03:42 AM

im on my sleepy tight, i will read this thread later, and this is interesting to me.
but i got what the point on it.

Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:31:53 AM

im on my sleepy tight, i will read this thread later, and this is interesting to me.
but i got what the point on it.

Don't bother. This is a retarded scam that has been going for years. In fact you can search it on google and see for yourself how many times the ''global currency reset'' has happened. They are claiming the same shit all the time and when it doesn't happen they just postpone it to a different date.

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
kaababoller

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:32:59 PM

As interesting as this thread is to me, I really think I have to conduct further research and comprehension about this subject. Thanks for the input though, this will be useful for me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: