Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:19:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC or BCH???  (Read 3729 times)
TorbiK

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Diagon

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:54:49 AM

In financial markets, nothing is predicted ahead of time with a guarantee. The best option will always be to diversify the risks. Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash are not bad tools, in my opinion, invest in both.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
eugenefonts (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:18:24 PM

It is a difficult question to answer: Bitcoin Cash is superior because of block size, transactions speed, and low fees. But it is very young.
Bitcoin is here since 2009, I don't believe Bitcoin will crash so I would still go for Bitcoin and hope the teams behind do something to accelerate transactions very soon.

Nice opinion 👍👌
Bbhunter

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:25:40 PM

Btc! Bhc wants to centralize it.. :/ everything btc stands against
Zandar

Activity: 294
Merit: 161

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:33:34 PM

BCH became popular because of it's transaction speed, but that is only at this time, by next year the 2MB block add will have been capped and their transactions will start to go slower and slower as well, so their speed is only temporary. Also the miners switch to whatever is more beneficial to mine, last week bitcoins difficulty was higher than BCH, so most miners switched to mining BCH which led to the rising of BCH price, now that the difficulty has catched up most miners switched back to BTC again. This happens now and then when miners see an alt coin being more profitable at the current time, they will switch into mining that untill it is not and switch again, it's pure bussiness.
barisbayin

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 01:13:48 PM

BCH is really popular this days. but If you know technical anaysis you can choose when you but BCH or BTC
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:11:15 PM

Do not even hesitate. Do not pay much attention at this hype about Bitcoin Cash. BTC will go on growing, and as we see, since the night of November, 12 it has again strengthened its positions. Investing into BTC is better in my opinion.
Guber4

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:51:46 PM

BTC have more muscles even the technology is older.
Every where you go you will hear about Bitcoin. We have seen some weak spots during the recent attack of Bitcoin Cash.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
catapult

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:56:33 PM

In financial markets, nothing is predicted ahead of time with a guarantee. The best option will always be to diversify the risks. Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash are not bad tools, in my opinion, invest in both.

I have never seen the bitcoin cash as a good investment way in the past and I think I will not in the future too. I think it is better to focus on bitcoin and ethereum.
TorbiK

Diagon

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:15:23 AM

I have never seen the bitcoin cash as a good investment way in the past and I think I will not in the future too. I think it is better to focus on bitcoin and ethereum.
The third cryptocurrency for capitalization will not just disappear and will not collapse in price. All the money to invest in it is everyone's business. But as a form of institutional diversification, the BCH option is not bad.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Bitsurfer333

Activity: 83

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:52:11 AM

BTC will always stay on top of the game!
ahkiatt

Activity: 163

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 08:03:27 AM

In these uncertain times, may not be a bad idea to stay out of the BTC BCH drama and go for other established alts instead. ETH, XMR, XRP just to name a few. Lets me sleep better at night haha.
elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:15:33 AM

bch for now being popular and bitcoin is back in the starting position for now. but both have good potential in a profitable investment
truncus

Activity: 784
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:20:11 AM

BTC will always stay on top of the game!

always btc. because it is original.
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:59:02 AM

Quite confusing!😂 Witch one is really the best investment!?😂

BITCOIN dude. BCH will always be a clown copy coin of BTC. Do not be trick by whale who only want is to get profit with bch.
gikere

Activity: 171
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:38:03 AM

BTC for life, it up to the new high every time.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:43:53 AM

Quite confusing!😂 Witch one is really the best investment!?😂

BITCOIN dude. BCH will always be a clown copy coin of BTC. Do not be trick by whale who only want is to get profit with bch.
bitcoin will always be the best so dont confused yourself mate just needed to research hard and see where your interest would be, bitcoin cash will just make some good money for those who knows to play with pumped and dumped system, bitcoin will stay there at the top of the crypto industry no matter
what will happen even another new coin showed up.
Jolayemiinline1

Activity: 181

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:35:15 PM

I think I will prefer BCH because it's just coming up and can hit and hammer well than BTC..... THANKS
chennappa121

Activity: 400
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:53:36 PM

I sure that you can invest in bitcoin cash you get good profits in upcoming days, because loat of development happening at bitcoin can.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Eleven86

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:58:41 PM

Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash both are on same scale. Both are good for investment. Bitcoin cash is good in transaction speed and less transaction fees. The price of bitcoin increase day by day. In future surely it will have tremendous growth than Bitcoin cash.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:10:45 AM

BCH has future too But BTC is the dominant one so better used the two instead choosing one thats it Cool
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: