Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:07:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Claiming Bitcoin Cash  (Read 326 times)
bitplanet (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:37:48 PM

What is the best bitcoin cash wallet?
How do I claim any bitcoin cash available to me?
Haslett5236

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:40:28 PM

you can use blockchian.info wallet , seems that they are support bitcoin cash , for safe move your bitcoin to other place

and then put your privatekey to blockchian.info wallet , you will able to send bictoin cash with it
Shendy23

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:51:16 PM

Hi, here in Philippines we are using coins.ph. We can convert Php currency to Bitcoin with in the wallet. Also, vice versa. We can deposit directly to our bank or claim it in a remittances as cash. I also kept my Bitcoin here while waiting for the nice value of bitcoin.

Haslett5236

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:54:42 PM

I am currently running a bitcoin core wallet. 
If I get a blockchain.info wallet, how does it differentiate between bitcoin and bitcoin cash?
Is there a wallet specifically designed for bitcoin cash?
when you login blockchain wallet and import your private key , you can find you are able to send your bictoin cash

if your wallet address have bitcoin before  August 1, 2017
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:58:37 PM

You can also claim with Electrum cash wallet , which is lite and secure , desktop wallet. I have used this wallet to claim my bitcoin cash. But before claiming bitcoin cash first move all your coins to new bitcoin wallet and then claim it. Because always be secure before any scam happens.

equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:35:41 PM

Can I do it with armory?

If you are holding armory wallet then better to contact them directly and clear all your doubts because if any user confirms of ok and when you are trying then their should not be problem. So better contact them directly.
bitaps

Activity: 148
Merit: 45

https://bitaps.com/

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 06:19:52 PM

You can try use this python tools https://github.com/bitaps-com/bitcoincash-utils

eance

Activity: 402
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:56:29 PM

I keep BCH on my trezor..sweet and safe
RichardBTC

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:00:43 PM

I used electrum wallet to claim my bitcoin cash back when it was first released. Was not aware that you could still clai it so long after the fork... i suppose thinking about it, it wouldn't make a difference claiming it right in the beginning or now...

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Rabinovitch
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076

BTCLife.global participant

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:57:22 AM

You can try use this python tools https://github.com/bitaps-com/bitcoincash-utils

Looks like this utility doesn't work.

From Siberia with love! Hosting by Rabinovitch!
Fundraising for BOINC Farm
Пpoфeccиoнaльнo зaнимaюcь paзвёpтывaниeм фepм (ASIC, GPU, BURST, STORJ, Filecoin), oбopyдoвaниeм пoмeщeний для мaйнингa.
Thermatic

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:58:02 AM

blockchain.info wallet works pretty good
captainplauze

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:58:20 AM

If you haven't claim BCH yet, check your blockchain or coinbase account as their already issued our BCH in the accounts and we r now avaialble to Exchange and use.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: