Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:29:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin comeback?  (Read 1173 times)
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:14:49 AM

look at price now, bitcoin cash is down 45% and core is up over 6000usd again
i think it is clear to all now.. think a lot of people burned and lose confidence in bitcoin cash and his promoters :-)

This is what the aim of whales to make lose the bitcoins from weak traders and gain it, first they pumped the Bitcoin cash so high that almost 40% of the traders sold on loss and bought bitcoin cash as soon as their target achieved they just started to sell bitcoin cash and buy back btc. So it is clear that Bitcoin is unbeaten and the real coin of worth to buy it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unilevear

Activity: 102
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:15:05 AM

Do you think the bitcoin price will come back?
Of course! you don't need to worry about the price of bitcoin now. This is not the first time that this happened.  There are many occurrences wherein the price of bitcoin declined/dumped then after some time it made its comeback higher than ever. So we will be expecting bitcoin to reach $10000 or higher when it made its comeback.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:16:52 AM

I think yes very soon,many peoples buy bitcoincash now but in next few days I expect to start buy bitcoin because fork is cancelled,many don't know that and buy bitcoincash,bitcoin is main currency people know that.

Lets just say that for the maintime people did some diversions of their investments, but later on they'll eventually realize that bitcoin will rise again. The come back is real after the drops which is succeeding, then its expected to rise back and will gain bigger values in sooner time.

I think it will. It's just market play. I was just thankful that the fork won't continue because that would affect the price of bitcoin greatly as  many seasoned bitcoin users and investors said. I think in a while, it would recuperate to its former price point.

Cranidos

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:17:53 AM

Of course it will. The recent drop in Bitcoin's price is just a result of the latest correction as well as the recent attack of some people so that Bitcoin users will be diverted on buying BCH instead. Nothing's new in this type of happenings since this has always been a normal thing. Those who want short-term incomes are lured into this trick but this will not last long.

Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:29:26 AM

look at price now, bitcoin cash is down 45% and core is up over 6000usd again
i think it is clear to all now.. think a lot of people burned and lose confidence in bitcoin cash and his promoters :-)

This is what the aim of whales to make lose the bitcoins from weak traders and gain it, first they pumped the Bitcoin cash so high that almost 40% of the traders sold on loss and bought bitcoin cash as soon as their target achieved they just started to sell bitcoin cash and buy back btc. So it is clear that Bitcoin is unbeaten and the real coin of worth to buy it

Exactly. It is really weird that people or traders promoting Bitcoin Cash always come back to Bitcoin when it is time to account for the profits, isn't it ? For me it just proves that Bitcoin is the unbeaten master.
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:50:02 AM

I've been in the cryptomarket for a significant amount of time and based on the things that experienced with it, I am very positive the BTC's price will come back to its ATH and most probably, it will also hit another ATH in the future. BTC has been performing very hard (when it comes to price appreciation) in the past 4 to 5 years and this year will not be different. Even if we dipped in the past few days due to BCH fiasco, the community is still in consensus that this is just a consolidation period before it will run again to reach new highs. Don't panic and stay calm. It will sort itself out in the coming days.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:09:31 AM

Of course, this is not the first time that bitcoin went down crazily. Keep on holding and don't drink too much coffee so that you won't get nervous that quick. Even it gives pain to my heart to see this correction, I still consider this an expected correction and not a crash. Terms are differently used by people here and bitcoin pumped quickly before so this is just an opposite kick back for a quick dump.

Yes, it can be pain in the heart and pain in the ass as well watching Bitcoin go down while sitting in the chair looking at the screen monitor (haha). Everybody is expecting that soon this correction would be over and that the tide of fortune would be back favoring the first and the original cryptocurrency. Bitcoin experienced more dramatic "crashes" or corrections before so this is not surprising and not anymore alarming. Bitcoin would soon be back with a big vengeance.

That's what I do too mate, sitting in front of my computer watching the rally of bitcoin and hoping for the come back and you know what? Alright people, we are now back again, thanks to +2.5% gain for bitcoin and a -34% to bitcoin cash. Every money is now back to bitcoin, taking profits with bitcoin cash is done and I guess they just want to make another floor price for bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:39:07 AM

I think bitcoin price will come back to it's former price, in fact I believe that it will hit another all time high or two before the end of this year. I think many there will be more action I'm the crypto market at we approach the end of the year especially now that some will have a 13th month pay they will probably invest some of it on cryptocurrency. I also expect that there will be more actions on altcoins before this year ends too. One or two alts might pump X2 or more depending on what will happen in the next few weeks.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:14:10 PM

i think yes , i see that bitcoins value are now recovering and increasing up a little bit but sometimes it goes down also and even though bitcoin cash is now on the new trend, bitcoin is still fighting for his glory and still wont give up that easily. yet most people have always a fear about bitcoincash and what can it do to kill bitcoin.
Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:25:54 PM

i think yes , i see that bitcoins value are now recovering and increasing up a little bit but sometimes it goes down also and even though bitcoin cash is now on the new trend, bitcoin is still fighting for his glory and still wont give up that easily. yet most people have always a fear about bitcoincash and what can it do to kill bitcoin.
No bitcoin won't kill. It invested a lot of money. In addition it depends on the price of all altcoins. If bitcoin will die you will die all the coins. The miners will have to support bitcoin always. Such price fluctuations have been and will be in cryptocurrency market ever, but the capital will inevitably return in bitcoin.
yamortsac

Activity: 154
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:58:28 PM

Definitely yes bitcoin price will come back. It just natural for bitcoin price to fall down for a moment since it is still not stable but it will still come back and increase much higher. It always happen in bitcoin but why there are still here worrying about the fall down of price and sell their bitcoins.
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:29:37 PM

Definitely yes bitcoin price will come back. It just natural for bitcoin price to fall down for a moment since it is still not stable but it will still come back and increase much higher. It always happen in bitcoin but why there are still here worrying about the fall down of price and sell their bitcoins.

Better to say bitcoin is coming back instead of bitcoin will come back. Now the price has reached 6700 dollar. Seems that all who had panicked have sold their coins and now the demand has increased again. We might see a new all time high soon.
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 01:35:18 PM

Say hello to the real bitcoin! The price now is $6,700 and it's rushing now to get back at $7,000. We'll see $7,000 anytime from now on so those calmly waiting for the comeback of bitcoin, let's celebrate once it went back now at $7,000. Too bad I didn't have any benefit with the recent dump, I didn't managed to buy back some cheap bitcoins and also with bitcoin cash hype.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:35:54 PM

Better to say bitcoin is coming back instead of bitcoin will come back. Now the price has reached 6700 dollar. Seems that all who had panicked have sold their coins and now the demand has increased again. We might see a new all time high soon.
Yes, that's the reality, it's back. Panic users who all of the sudden switched to bitcoin cash as well altcoins might be once again getting back to bitcoin. The growth with bitcoin is uncontrollable and unpredictable. The price fall happened when none were thinking about it. Then once again the growth has begun and the same is uncontrollable. We don't know to what extent it grows.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:54:54 PM

yes. of course!
This is not the first Bitcoin to fall as strong as the current. conflict between the miners and Bitcoin will soon be resolved. Bitcoin cash not BITCOIN in the future which we are aiming

Make me great again
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:09:10 PM

yes. of course!
This is not the first Bitcoin to fall as strong as the current. conflict between the miners and Bitcoin will soon be resolved. Bitcoin cash not BITCOIN in the future which we are aiming
Yes I think this is a normal thing. increase and decrease in the price Bitcoin is common and happens all the time, I am one of the people who often see the occurrence of momentum like this so I feel this is a normal thing and do not panic sell. it should be noted that when the price of Bitcoin decreases then we do not follow to sell Bitcoin that we have because if we sell Bitcoin simultaneously it will have an impact on the decline in Bitcoin prices.
Siopao

Activity: 182
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:52:06 PM

I have high hopes that bitcoin will recover from the price dump and evenrually will pump up again. If you notice that is the trend of bitcoin, even if it goes at a very low value no doubt it will rise in the coming days. We can safely say that is the life cycle of btc, for those with btc on their wallets now is the time to hold it and you can also buy some for investment.
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:04:19 PM

without doubt, yes!
people got excited and decided to invest in bitcoin cash but this will change in no time and bitcoin price will go up and maybe even get to a new all time high. Already price is recovering fast and furious as such dips give room to new investors to buy cheap and in the process pump the price.
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:44:16 PM

I definitely agree! It will come back not long after! The fall is just temporary but when it strikes back again, it will rise even more as compared to its initial offer. And when it falls back again, the fall will not reach the point of where it is now. I have observed that the price of Bitcoin rises with time, and does not lose its value that much should another decline comes full circle. 
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:13:09 PM

Bitcoin seems to be trading in the $6000 to $6500 range. I can't see it breaking out of that - we'd need some big positive new. Either that the Lightning networks were ready and usable (which they're not at the moment) or a consensys blocksize increment (bringing back segwit2x) or the futures thing actually gets going.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print