Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:37:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherdelta trading  (Read 1154 times)
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:21:41 AM

A lot are sure confirming that you can trade in Etherdelta with your ERC20 compatible tokens that you had acquired in Airdrops, Bounty Campaign, Facebook or Twitter Campaign, Token Sales and much more as long as it is ERC20 compatible. But I suggest you also look for the price of the token before engaging in a trade you will also need to have Gas for a fee when you are trading, My only issue in Etherdelta was the confusion on my part when trading in that site when you are a newbie in using it.
jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 06:21:52 AM

At first I was really hesitant to trade at etherdelta because the UI/UX was not so inviting. It was black and not very put together. However, after a few trade i was able to see how easy to use it was and conveniently decentralized.

My only problem is transferring funds from my wallet to the etherdelta contract. I'm not sure if i can control the gas price because in my transactions i am never in a hurry and just want to use 0.1 gwei as gas price. Can this be customized while using etherdelta?

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
Tosyn2

Activity: 566
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:52:56 AM

Hello everyone. Smiley Smiley
is Etherdelta ERC20 token trading site.? Can i trade coins that i got from the Airdrops and Bounties in the Etherdelta?.should that coins in the  market after their ICO?
definitely you can it's the best place to sell airdrop since most of them can't get on good exchange.
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:08:56 AM

is Etherdelta ERC20 token trading site.? Can i trade coins that i got from the Airdrops and Bounties in the Etherdelta?.should that coins in the  market after their ICO?

Well you can trade all of your tokens their if they are already listed by the developer of the token, whether its from airdrop or from ICO. You can ask the developer when will the token be listed in the exchange
mercer007

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:20:48 AM

Yes Etherdelta is a trading site for ERC20 tokens only and you can sell your tokens over there
Hasan_MSH

Activity: 163

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:31:31 AM

EtherDelta is a big platform for trading. Yeah! you can trade here your ERC20 token. EtherDelta is a fully decentralized trading platform. 
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:36:22 AM

i heve recently joined Etherdelta trading and i found most of the new altcoins such as Dovu because it is linked directly with you Ether address.
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:44:20 AM

You can sell every token if it is not block by contract( token you can sent to other wallet at any time!
Need to check before sent token to internet
FUD Expert

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:51:47 AM

Yes, it's really where airdrop coins gets available after.
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:55:20 AM

Yes, of course. the important coin has erc20 features and many have trading the coin / token in etherdelta
coin163

Activity: 462
Merit: 281

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:56:42 AM

Almost ERC20 coin firstly go through Etherdelta trading platform.
It will list almost coin/token/airdrop very fast after ICO/Airdrop done automatic without action from team projects and team even can't stop them to list it.
This is nice exchange for new coin Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5245436.0

Disposable surgical Face Mask with CE, FDA Approved for sell.
dilshanfernando

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:00:27 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2017, 02:05:45 PM by dilshanfernando

Yes you can trade erc20 tokens received from airdrops  in etherdelta. But so many tokens are not listed in ether delta. When the token which you are looking for is not listed go below to the token list and click other and add your token and trade
coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:03:46 AM

Yes you can trade ERC20 in etherdelta if the airdrop and ICO you participate have there account there you can it there so I think you must follow their websites so you updated where they trade their token.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
Keziara

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:07:46 AM

yes you can ,, but you should see first whether the coin that we can already exist in listining etherdelta or not yet ,,, if there is the same coin ,,, how to match its coin is to see contract address in etherdelta ,,, and in whether we are the same or not
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:07:54 AM

Yes. why not. You can trade coins that you got from the Airdrops and Bounties in the Etherdelta, as long as the coins are listed on the etherdelta. If it's not listed then you need to wait a while for the coin development team to plan to bring coin to the trading floor. Besides, before you trade you should have a little ETH in your wallet because etherdelta will charge you a transaction fee, otherwise you can not buy or sell, the charge is not too high, only about 0.001-0.004ETH. In general, etherdelta is a good trading platform and you can trust to trade with it. This is just my personal opinion
airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:17:30 AM

Surely you can. That's also the exchange market told by my friend as to where i should sell my alternate coins that i received from an airdrop or ICOs. Yes, it's ERC-20 compliant exchange market which is mainly for ETH exchange (ERC-20).

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
kz06

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:00:32 PM

u may check your holding tokens are registered on etherdalta or available their for sale and purchase. then u can sale dear.
Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:22:22 PM

Of course you may, as long as you have the token in this platform trading actual is very welcome in this exchange site platform. And most of the airdrops their always listed first in the etherdelta.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:36:41 PM

Yes, but it's a bit different to a lot of trading sites. You need to move coins back and forth from the contract address. I'd advise watching a video or reading up on how to use it so you don't get confused... it is not the most user-friendly trading site out there.
Usuadog

Activity: 99

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:39:01 PM

A lot are sure confirming that you can trade in Etherdelta with your ERC20 compatible tokens that you had acquired in Airdrops, Bounty Campaign, Facebook or Twitter Campaign, Token Sales and much more as long as it is ERC20 compatible. But I suggest you also look for the price of the token before engaging in a trade you will also need to have Gas for a fee when you are trading, My only issue in Etherdelta was the confusion on my part when trading in that site when you are a newbie in using it.
I was hesitant to trade at Etherdelta as well though there were so many people using the website I decided to give it a go and it worked out fine.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: