Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:19:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherdelta trading  (Read 1154 times)
tacc

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 06:51:24 PM

Ceck your token here https://ethplorer.io/
Paste your eth address and you can look your token there...
Click on your token and copy a contact address token

https://etherdelta.com/#XXX-ETH

Change XXX with contact  addres from token
Raegorl

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

★Jetwin.com★

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:52:59 PM

Etherdelta has ALL erc20 token pairs, and if it doesn't you can add a custom one yourself. That's the beauty of a decentralized exchange, but it also comes with some downsides as well, such as no support, so if you somehow mess up or something goes wrong you're on your own.

rodalutor

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:54:23 PM

Etherdelta has ALL erc20 token pairs, and if it doesn't you can add a custom one yourself. That's the beauty of a decentralized exchange, but it also comes with some downsides as well, such as no support, so if you somehow mess up or something goes wrong you're on your own.

The day that we can have a well functioning decentralized exchange I think exchanges such as bittrex and poloniex will face some very fierce competition, it will be far more attractive for coins to list there and also the fees will surely be much lower for traders as only gas is needed.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:55:14 PM

You can trade most of the ERC20 tokens in Etherdelta, if it is listed there. If it is not there, you can custom add coins.
SNS

Activity: 516
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:58:00 PM

At the moment it is the largest decentralized exchange with a daily volume of more than 10 million. But in the beginning it can not be difficult to deal with all the features. Many tokens you can buy only there before listing other exchanges.
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:08:36 PM

Yes, you can trade airdrop tokens there, provided they are Ethereum platform tokens, but not airdrop like Bitcore, Bcash or Bitcoin Gold.
I don't think most people appreciate what EtherDelta has done for the space, for me it is one of the undervalued project
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:23:34 PM

Hello everyone. Smiley Smiley
is Etherdelta ERC20 token trading site.? Can i trade coins that i got from the Airdrops and Bounties in the Etherdelta?.should that coins in the  market after their ICO?

Yes you can trade hundreds of wonderful tokens on wonderful intuitive Etherdelta Grin In fact it is good enough - technically it is ok, there are a lot of manuals how to trade, you can import your wallet there without problems and so on. One more time I am convincing that not all that glitters gold, what is working definitely is.
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:27:30 PM

Yes, you can trade airdrop tokens there, provided they are Ethereum platform tokens, but not airdrop like Bitcore, Bcash or Bitcoin Gold.
I don't think most people appreciate what EtherDelta has done for the space, for me it is one of the undervalued project

I really like etherdelta, I completely in favor of decentralized exchanges, and I actually think we need more of these. It's not just about being able to trade ERC20 the tokens, it's actually about trading any currency without the need to hod your funds in an exchange, which means that you won't put your money at risk. It's a lot harder to be hacked or get your coins stolen like this. They still need to evolve a little though. The site is quite slow sometimes, and although it has enough liquidity for me, it's still far from being an options for big traders.

brontosaurus

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:29:57 PM

Etherdelta is a market in itself. Its I think the most popular decentralized ethereum exchange. Almost all ERC-20 tokens get listed on this exchange before they hit any other minor/major exchange. You can trade your airdrops or bounties easily by transferring them from your private key wallet.

But yes got to mention that ED really sucks in its platform. Its too slow and most of the trading carried on there is done solely with the help of bots. So unless you are too patient in life wont recommend you to go there. Wait for sometime they might get listed on a major exchange too.
Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:30:53 PM

I really like etherdelta, I completely in favor of decentralized exchanges, and I actually think we need more of these. It's not just about being able to trade ERC20 the tokens, it's actually about trading any currency without the need to hod your funds in an exchange, which means that you won't put your money at risk. It's a lot harder to be hacked or get your coins stolen like this. They still need to evolve a little though. The site is quite slow sometimes, and although it has enough liquidity for me, it's still far from being an options for big traders.
I agree with you. After using etherdelta for quite sometime, I have to say that etherdelta has more advantages than disadvantages making it a very useful crypto exchange in my opinion. The main advantage of etherdelta is indeed decentralization and the ability to trade so many tokens which have been launched recently. I trade majority of my airdropped token on this site and I have been successful almost always. The disadvantage is that the site is so damn laggy and the UI looks dreadful. These two aspects need to be improved.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:55:51 PM

A quick way to know if the tokens you have received from airdrops/bounties are on etherdelta (and their value in ETH) is using:
https://deltabalances.github.io
andrii.povkh

Activity: 131
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:12:02 PM

is Etherdelta ERC20 token trading site.? Can i trade coins that i got from the Airdrops and Bounties in the Etherdelta?.should that coins in the  market after their ICO?
Yes, etherdelta is ERC20 tokens trading website. And if you noticed in the airdrop registration forms it says "Your ERC20 wallet address". So you can trade all those tokens on etherdelta. And you can start trading immediately after you've received your tokens, unless they are not locked/freezed. Use contract address to trade the tokens which are not yet officially listed on etherdelta.
Shirin16

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:29:15 PM

yes, you can trade on ED.
if you do not know the list of coins you can on ED. you can check with a step like this:
https://etherdelta.com/#contact addres-ETH
you can fill in contact addres according to the address of the coin you will check.
and you can find the address of the coin through etherscan.com
good luck ...

pia19

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:44:57 PM

Yes, etherdelta is a trading and exchanging platform. It's actually an ethereum based fully decentralized exchanging site. Unlike other exchange sites, etherdelta has the most number of coins and tokens in their listing. In fact, almost all erc20 tokens are listed in it. Actually even if your toke are not listed in the site, you can still post it as a custom token. It doesn't matter where your tokens came from, ICOs or bounties, as long as its erc20 compliant, you can exchange it in etherdelta. Also the site is user friendly and easy to navigate. Keep in mind that in able to post in the site, you need an small amount in ethereum in your wallet, its called the gas fee, but its a very small amount.
sanas

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:49:43 PM

This is a very slow exchange, but at the same time its reliability in comparison with centralized services gives it much more privileges.

.cashaa....█████
█╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

█╬██

█████
██████
██╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬██

██████
█████
██╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬█

█████
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:54:44 PM

Etherdelta is fully functioning trading decentralized website for trading ethereum erc 20 token. If you participated in ICO, most like your token will be listed first on etherdelta.

richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:54:28 PM

Yes you can. if is not listed in there, just click on the symbols and go to the last end , you will see OTHER. click on it, add contract address of the token, symbol and decimal. You will see the buy and sell order of those trading the same coins. Sell it to the favourble price and cash in your ether.
maralet2020

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:00:29 AM

i didn't know that airdrops can be deposited at the etherdelta.. i thought only MEW
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:58:22 PM

Ether got almost every ERC20 token on their site which will provide you more opportunity for trading and earning.
But its reviews are not that convincing. I never used it Etherdelta personally but reviews says that it is slow and take a lot of to complete a transaction.
kripto para

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:02:42 PM

Ether got almost every ERC20 token on their site which will provide you more opportunity for trading and earning.

ftfy.

etherdelta have all erc20 tokens, if they don't list it publicly you can manually add them and see the orderbook.
this question is now answered multiple times so you should lock the thread.

But its reviews are not that convincing. I never used it Etherdelta personally but reviews says that it is slow and take a lot of to complete a transaction.

if you don't use it until now try it today. it's the best ethereum exchange, i think you read wrong reviews.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: