Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:10:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ANACS Casascius submission help  (Read 207 times)
SmallDoggy (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:06:06 PM

Hello bct friends,

I'm a ANACS newb, never sent anything to get graded/slabbed. If you are familiar with this process, please help me! Hope I posted in the right place.

I have an original unused Casascius coin and a used one...but I don't know what to put the value as, can anyone help?

1. What should I put as the value for an unused 1 BTC Casascius coin?
2. What should I put as the value for the same coin, but used/redeemed?

Of course I would like to pay the least possible, but not do anything dishonest. Any extra guidance advice will be greatly appreciated, might add a tip for the help if it's some valuable knowledge. PM is OK too!

Any help would greatly be appreciated! Thank you in advance  Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Str1x

Activity: 140
Merit: 33

Buy me a beer 13mVkBy6HVwKuNovaWzYdF27FB6pLqoJtr

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:20:49 PM

Hello bct friends,

I'm a ANACS newb, never sent anything to get graded/slabbed. If you are familiar with this process, please help me! Hope I posted in the right place.

I have an original unused Casascius coin and a used one...but I don't know what to put the value as, can anyone help?

1. What should I put as the value for an unused 1 BTC Casascius coin?
2. What should I put as the value for the same coin, but used/redeemed?

Of course I would like to pay the least possible, but not do anything dishonest. Any extra guidance advice will be greatly appreciated, might add a tip for the help if it's some valuable knowledge. PM is OK too!

Any help would greatly be appreciated! Thank you in advance  Cheesy

I have never heard of that coin but let me help you in the right direction:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1464255.0

Links mentioned in that thread:
https://casascius.uberbills.com/

Hop you can do something with it, not much information is found on bitcointalk. Maybe try a google search if you don't have your answer or wait till someone that knows it will reply to this thread.

monkeynuts
Legendary

Activity: 1251
Merit: 1259

MONKEYNUTS

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:27:43 AM

Maximum individual crypto coin value that can be put on an ANACS form is $100. Maximum sum of all values if coins submitted is $5000

odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4312
Merit: 3214

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:42:56 AM

Maximum individual crypto coin value that can be put on an ANACS form is $100. Maximum sum of all values if coins submitted is $5000

Really? There is no casascius coin worth less than $600 (unredeemed). I guess the purpose is to limited their liability.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
monkeynuts
Legendary

Activity: 1251
Merit: 1259

MONKEYNUTS

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:58:54 PM

Really? There is no casascius coin worth less than $600 (unredeemed). I guess the purpose is to limited their liability.

Yeah that's right. They would not be able to insure for full value with shipping.  If you are in the US they regularly go to coin shows and grade on the spot.  Sign up for their newsletter,  and look out for their 'on the road' posts
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: