Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:26:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Markets Undergo Heavy Market Correction Amid $6k Retest  (Read 346 times)
srgkrgkj (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:13:52 PM

Bitcoin prices have dropped dramatically over the past 24 hours dipping well below the $7000 support level to current figures of $6188 across a number of exchanges.
As seen on graphs below, prices have been dropping sharply as the bulk of investors find Segwit tokens are a thing of the past. While Bitcoin has faced the brunt of the force, the majority of cryptocoins' including Litecoin and Ethereum have all grown with Bitcoincash becoming the biggest mover growing well over 30% within 24 hours !

[>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>READ MORE <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<]

http://btc.ng/market-news/bitcoin-markets-undergo-heavy-market-correction-amid-6k-retest/

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MissionPhailed

Activity: 583
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:11:22 PM

Dropped to even $5923 as I type this. Also, the market dominance of Bitcoin has dropped quite significantly in the last week; over 62% a week ago while we're looking at around 50% now. Market share of Bitcoin Cash spiked at 18% earlier today, and thus was briefly the altcoin with the highest market cap. See if Bitcoin is able to recover from this blow on the short term.
Remember remember the 5th of November
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011

Reverse engineer from time to time

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:34:39 PM

It looks like Bitcoin is under attack, transaction spam(I think) and coin dumping by a single individual or a group.

BTC:1AiCRMxgf1ptVQwx6hDuKMu4f7F27QmJC2
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:39:58 PM

It looks like Bitcoin is under attack, transaction spam(I think) and coin dumping by a single individual or a group.

I've seen someone posting a chart like this one but I can't find it one. So this is what really is happening. A certain group that's dumping bitcoin while attacking the transactions that results the network to have a massive delays.

Dropped to even $5923 as I type this.

It's now at $5,894

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Remember remember the 5th of November
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011

Reverse engineer from time to time

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:42:31 PM

I've seen someone posting a chart like this one but I can't find it one. So this is what really is happening. A certain group that's dumping bitcoin while attacking the transactions that results the network to have a massive delays.

It's now at $5,894
Doesn't sound too far fetched imo, and because the price is falling, people will panic and sell, further motivated by the network spam. People are saying it's Roger Ver , did you guys know he was in jail, an ex-con?

BTC:1AiCRMxgf1ptVQwx6hDuKMu4f7F27QmJC2
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:59:23 PM

Bitcoin prices have dropped dramatically over the past 24 hours dipping well below the $7000 support level to current figures of $6188 across a number of exchanges.
As seen on graphs below, prices have been dropping sharply as the bulk of investors find Segwit tokens are a thing of the past. While Bitcoin has faced the brunt of the force, the majority of cryptocoins' including Litecoin and Ethereum have all grown with Bitcoincash becoming the biggest mover growing well over 30% within 24 hours !

http://btc.ng/market-news/bitcoin-markets-undergo-heavy-market-correction-amid-6k-retest/
Dropped dramatically?
I didn't see you saying it has pumped dramatically when price jumped to 7800$.
Manipulators will always manipulate the market, i wouldn't be surprised if they dump BCH and buy bitcoin back.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:16:48 PM

It's now at $5,894
Doesn't sound too far fetched imo, and because the price is falling, people will panic and sell, further motivated by the network spam. People are saying it's Roger Ver , did you guys know he was in jail, an ex-con?

Many are totally panicking as of the moment. I'm monitoring people/traders/investors from different facebook groups and they are keep on spreading FUD about bitcoin. That helps them to spam the network of quickly converting their bitcoin into bitcoin cash and other choice in alt coins. I don't conclude that it is done by Roger Ver but saw a twit from Vitalik pointing it to him together with Jihan Wu and deadalnix. Still don't know who are the people/group behind this attack or believe with that twit.

Just an update it went $5,785 as I type this.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:36:12 PM

Fuck roger ver, he did what he wanted to do, what is going to be his next move? he really wants to end with bitcoin, and he is doing it at the moment.
I am sure that he is not going to destroy anything because we are much more stronger than him, but this whole situation is stressing me out.
I dont know what to do, maybe i should try to buy some bitcoins now that the price is so cheap, i dont know what to do, it is a strange situation.
But i dont know what is going to happen next, maybe it will drop to five thousand tomorrow and it is weird.

bucciarati

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 10:58:00 PM

Dropped dramatically?
I didn't see you saying it has pumped dramatically when price jumped to 7800$.
Manipulators will always manipulate the market, i wouldn't be surprised if they dump BCH and buy bitcoin back.

and this would defintively happens again, pretty sure about that
even if market broke (and we are facing this risk right now) this groups or individuals are making huge gains, they do not care about the original spirit, only money
i am fine with this but i suggest all people to think a lot before following this called trends, the risk of being trapped is very very high

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: