Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:32:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Cash BCH up to 4000 $  (Read 1205 times)
Blagotvori.tel (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:15:04 PM

I foresaw its growth, because speculators (who have the largest volumes of investments) have already squeezed out the maximum with BTC and they need another reliable asset for their earnings. Therefore, they gave the starting pump to the BCH, because the BCH is identical to the BTC for reliability (which is important for them!), And will remove the X-boxes when BTC and BCH equal in price. Then the BTC and BTC will periodically jump, breathing each other in the back of the head, and the speculators will have two reliable assets for the game.

And why did you foresee this growth? If you foresaw.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:18:07 PM

i am not sure if it can hold 2000 usd. if it holds over 2000 usd for a long time then bitcoin will be lower then 1000 usd and this is impossible. community will fork as soon as possible
sandy14350

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:37:19 PM

already lots of damage has been done to bch price, poor people have been dumped by large investors, big south korean wales have already pocketed tons of money by this pump and dump ... Sad Sad
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:04:37 PM

The amazing thing is that Bitcoin is still holding over $6000. That may be because there is a transaction backlog so people who want to sell can't get their coins to teh exchange.

I think the BCH crowd are hoping to equalise the prices - so both coins at say $4000 or $5000, and then wait and see what happens.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
sharanelcsy

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:13:54 PM

You can't even transact your bitcoin now which holds people from selling. There will be dump coming
If it breaks 5700$ it can go to 5100$.
HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:21:44 PM

Did you really foresaw its growth.Come on wake up.BCH price has now fallen more to $1,433 form $1,633 previous price.I think the dumping process has started and big whales had started to cash out from BCH,thanks to the korean exchanges which have played a very big role in pump and dump of BCH especially Bithumb exchange.People who sold out their valuable BTC for buying BCH with the dream that very soon,its price would go peaks would just remain a day dream.
Blagotvori.tel (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:54:01 PM

Did you really foresaw its growth.Come on wake up.BCH price has now fallen more to $1,433 form $1,633 previous price.I think the dumping process has started and big whales had started to cash out from BCH,thanks to the korean exchanges which have played a very big role in pump and dump of BCH especially Bithumb exchange.People who sold out their valuable BTC for buying BCH with the dream that very soon,its price would go peaks would just remain a day dream.

now these dances will be for a long time! But $ 4000 and above is inevitable!
Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:04:28 PM

Not everything is measured by money. There is such a very important factor as trust. If bitcoin collapses it will lead to the collapse of the entire cryptocurrency. People no longer believe any suggestions. Do you think it's worth it to the speculators earned a few million dollars? No I do not believe in such predictions.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:09:58 PM

I think the BCH crowd are hoping to equalise the prices - so both coins at say $4000 or $5000, and then wait and see what happens.

As they say the centre never holds.

Crypto is fucked if one single pump and coordinated spam attack can force an empty chain to eclipse BTC for an extended period of time.

It's possible for a short burst as people on exchanges are clueless whores. Even then it sets a potentially terminal precedent.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:14:55 PM

The amazing thing is that Bitcoin is still holding over $6000. That may be because there is a transaction backlog so people who want to sell can't get their coins to teh exchange.

That won't be easy. Bitcoin Cash might have their backers but there will be inertia from the side of a lot of people to move from Bitcoin to Bitcoin Cash. It is the other trash like Litecoin which will be affected the most by Bitcoin Cash.

Blagotvori.tel (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:15:39 PM

Not everything is measured by money. There is such a very important factor as trust. If bitcoin collapses it will lead to the collapse of the entire cryptocurrency. People no longer believe any suggestions. Do you think it's worth it to the speculators earned a few million dollars? No I do not believe in such predictions.
People themselves are to blame, because they go into it precisely from greed - the desire to find easy money. And the profiteers are professionals.  They use this.
Cateinyard

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:44:23 PM

People themselves are to blame, because they go into it precisely from greed - the desire to find easy money. And the profiteers are professionals.  They use this.

That is right. If all of us do not buy the Bitcoin, the price will not be that high.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:06:18 PM

I foresaw its growth, because speculators (who have the largest volumes of investments) have already squeezed out the maximum with BTC and they need another reliable asset for their earnings. Therefore, they gave the starting pump to the BCH, because the BCH is identical to the BTC for reliability (which is important for them!), And will remove the X-boxes when BTC and BCH equal in price. Then the BTC and BTC will periodically jump, breathing each other in the back of the head, and the speculators will have two reliable assets for the game.

And why did you foresee this growth? If you foresaw.

Bcash a reliable asset??!!
Give me a break!!!!
You can't believe the bs you're posting here!
It's a pump a dump like we've seen a thousand times with any other altcoin!
Shilling and astroturfing on all social media and crypto forums in a MASSIVE SCALE since two days!!
It's a coordinated attack and a huge play by the big guys to depart you from your coins. That's what it is.
2-3 more weeks of downside and then we probably will have reached the bottom. So another 35-40% drop.
Bcash will not be sustainable at those levels. Jihan and Ver have LOTS of coins to dump on the noobs who are buying in this FOMO. I mean with all those 50-60 blocks per hour during all those EDA phases, someone needs to be the bagholder right!
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:06:57 PM

Bitcoin need a crash because of the increasing value the demand grows so fast that leads to problem in supply this drop is a way to bring the supply back into the circulation because many will surely do panic selling other needs to transact even if the price is not good and bitcoin cash is one way to divert the market of bitcoin, surely investors are now going into bch and buy some while the price is really pumping and hope they will earn a lot from this
sailman

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:46:46 PM

This was a manipulated attack.  Market manipulation to score millions by whales.  I heard that segwit 2x was never going to happen.  At the New York meeting the big mining groups, the developers, exchanges etc never planned for it to happen and their whole idea was for BCH to be the coin of the realm.  So everyone believed segwit was going to happen and bought btc to score on the 16th. Then as soon as it was 'canceled' they started pumping bch knowing that people would start buying bch like crazy, moving their btc over.  And then at the peak of the parabolic run, they dumped instantly.  I tried to set sell orders at about the level of the pump before it happened on bittrex and it wouldn't accept it.  Everytime I hit 'confirm' it would execute the sale instantly. So I'd buy back and try again and no go. Its shit like this that will confirm Jamie D's ect FUD and will raise the red flags by the SEC. The bottom line is that its the same type of assholes that caused the crash of 08 are moving into crypto.  Same shit, different day. They will never let crypto live up to its lofty goal of being 'for the people' because they have the black edge and they cheat.  I won't buy bch now because its dirty. 
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:50:14 PM

What a speculative game is going on with BCC and BTC! I really doubt that Bitcoin Cash will be able to hold this big price for long. That's all manipulations. Bitcoin Cash is actually not used and not accepted anywhere. I could understand if Etherum would reach such highs, but not BCC.
staradvincula

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:03:16 PM

In the beginning of cryptocurrency, bitcoin showed its service excellency.  Stood up for a couple of years before another coin and currency appeared.  Ethereum was said to overtake bitcoin and became the largest cryptocurrency.  Now, bitcoin cash pumped taking over ethereum and appears to be the major cryptocurrency by market.  In two days time, it increased from $660 to $2,466 and expect more.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:04:26 PM

What a speculative game is going on with BCC and BTC! I really doubt that Bitcoin Cash will be able to hold this big price for long. That's all manipulations. Bitcoin Cash is actually not used and not accepted anywhere. I could understand if Etherum would reach such highs, but not BCC.

This game of BCH is going to continue, but I believe not for long. BCH might gradually hit $4000 but either it will be soon and it will also drop soon or its gonna lift gradually. BCC has really no extra value, rather yes I agree ETH has much more importance in the society.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:10:09 PM

This game of BCH is going to continue, but I believe not for long. BCH might gradually hit $4000 but either it will be soon and it will also drop soon or its gonna lift gradually. BCC has really no extra value, rather yes I agree ETH has much more importance in the society.

Whatever comes out from the bitcoin none of the coins will be consider like bitcoin. That is really case, Illuminati and corporates trying kill the bitcoin but I do not think that will happen in the dream also, so we can keep the bch wallet aside and go to invest again in all bitcoin related platform to make money. I before this year end BCH will returns to home value like 200 or 250 USD back. Bad luck bch users.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
margarete11

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:28:09 PM

I agree let's wait until bitcoin cash hit that $4000 and how long it will last. I am really worried to those have high hopes with bitcoin cash they might not get the profit they want because the price was really manipulated , hope they could decide well.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: