Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:32:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Cash Drops From $2800 to $1300  (Read 1703 times)
TheBobman

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:33:27 PM

I knew that bitcoincash would fall its just didn't seem so right that it was this high so people just had pumped up the coin, and all the people sold their coins and the price is nearly back at normal.

Bitcoin is nearly back its at 6600 so this means that its recovering now.
Despacito

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:37:37 PM

Bitcoin Cash has fallen from $2,800 to $1,300, the global cryptocurrency exchange market has stabilized to a certain extent, with Ethereum retaining its spot as the second largest cryptocurrency behind bitcoin. While the trading volume is still exceedingly high at over $26 billion, given the major correction of Bitcoin Cash in such a short period, it seems as if the current trend of bitcoin leading the market and Ethereum being the distant second will continue in the mid-term.

This is really normal and not surprising for me. I expect it to be $400 again. This will happen very soon, don't worry. BCH can't go strong against BTC forever. They pumped it on purpose obviously.

The following days will be like a nightmare for BCH holders and pumpers.
bitqistchris

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 04:38:10 PM

Bitcoin Cash hard fork will be launched in 1,5 hours. From that point it will be profitable again (more profitable than bitcoin) to mine Bitcoin Cash. It is likely that at least a fraction of the Bitcoin miners will switch back to Bitcoin Cash resulting it even larger confirmation times for Bitcoin transactions. The new difficulty adjustment for Bitcoin is in about 3 weeks. It wouldn't surprise me if this 'mess' will last untill that moment.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:41:47 PM

Bitcoin Cash hard fork will be launched in 1,5 hours. From that point it will be profitable again (more profitable than bitcoin) to mine Bitcoin Cash. It is likely that at least a fraction of the Bitcoin miners will switch back to Bitcoin Cash resulting it even larger confirmation times for Bitcoin transactions. The new difficulty adjustment for Bitcoin is in about 3 weeks. It wouldn't surprise me if this 'mess' will last untill that moment.

Careful - we don't know just how this fork will play out. It's supposed to smooth the difficulty based on blocktimes for the last 144 blocks. And it smooths it block by block which means it could take a day or do to adjust the difficulty.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:33:58 PM

What do you guys think a good entry point for Bitcoin Cash is? Are you buying if it falls under 1000$? I definitely think there is room for both Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash to co-exist.
zanovosib

Activity: 164

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:56:13 PM

Bitcoin Cash has fallen from $2,800 to $1,300, the global cryptocurrency exchange market has stabilized to a certain extent, with Ethereum retaining its spot as the second largest cryptocurrency behind bitcoin. While the trading volume is still exceedingly high at over $26 billion, given the major correction of Bitcoin Cash in such a short period, it seems as if the current trend of bitcoin leading the market and Ethereum being the distant second will continue in the mid-term.

BCH этo caмый нacтoящий SCAM. Poджep Bep тoжe пpoдaлcя. Чиcтo в cпeкyлятивныx интepecax, кoнeчнo, вкycнo oчeнь выйти из Биткoинa пo 7500, пocидeть в Дoллape нecкoлькo днeй и зaйти в пpoтopгoвкe нa BCH. Пoкa Биткoин пaдaл c 7800 дo 5600, Биткoин кэш выpoc poвнo нa этy paзницy и этo дo cиx пop пpoиcxoдит. Cкopee вceгo, чтo пpи пaдeнии Биткoинa дo 4000-4500, БиткoинКэш пoднимeтcя eщё paзoк, a мoжeт и дo 3300 cxoдит. Пocмoтpим, пoкa кoppeляция тaкaя нaблюдaeтcя
Pumperdumper

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:15:39 PM

What do you guys think a good entry point for Bitcoin Cash is? Are you buying if it falls under 1000$? I definitely think there is room for both Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash to co-exist.

$900 is support level.

If it drops below that - dump it.

For now - if you grab it at $1,000 keep it. It's a bearish pattern where it will drop massively, and then go up throughout the day and then drop again.

Also - what the fuq you all whining about?

BCH was $300 not even 2 weeks ago. Who cares if it fell from $2800 to $1300?

If you bought in past $1400 that's your fault for arriving to the party late. BCH was on a bull trend for a good 5 days straight before it broke $700.
HAARP

Activity: 206

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:18:47 PM

$900 is support level.

For now - if you grab it at $1,000 keep it. It's a bearish pattern where it will drop massively, and then go up throughout the day and then drop again.

If you bought in past $1400 that's your fault for arriving to the party late. BCH was on a bull trend for a good 5 days straight before it broke $700.

I don't really believe that BCH has support levels. It came up here within days/hours and it will go down just like that. It depends only two people I think. If they run out of energy or money, the rest will be a bad night story for BCH team. They can't defeat bitcoin community like that.
HippiePyro

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

A non technical guy in a technical world

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:10:53 AM

I didn't even know that it broke a $1000, let alone $2400. Show how much I pay attention to bch
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:36:40 AM

The massive pumped happen. Many people losing their money on $2500 ish. Now they only have half of their investment and it is only took 1 day to bankrupt. We have learned aomething now. Dont trust pump. If there is coin in massive pump especially that coin already in big 10 CMC we need to calm down. Dont FOMO because this is crypto. FOMO always get rekt.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pumperdumper

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:43:12 PM

$900 is support level.

I don't really believe that BCH has support levels. It came up here within days/hours and it will go down just like that. It depends only two people I think. If they run out of energy or money, the rest will be a bad night story for BCH team. They can't defeat bitcoin community like that.

No offense - but that first sentence is bogus.

Look at the market cap

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-cash/#markets

When the pump was occurring Bithumb had a volume of $2 billion+++

Yesterday, it dropped to $1.5 billion

Today it's at $1 billion

But the price is holding $1,200 - $1,300 - this means that whoever pumped it, took out 50% of their money in the last 48 hours and the price did not shift drastically. Which means the support is still there.

Not only that but you cannot ignore the Chinese usage of BCH on the mainland + BTC insufferable transaction fees.

MEANWHILE --->>> Bitcoin is stuck at $6,500 despite having the highest 24h volume Cheesy
foggywhite007

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:59:51 PM

just do not say that you are unexpected that the price will fall. It was predictable. Today, I read the news that the Korean stock exchange is being sued because the servers are stuck and the puddles lost money when they fell.

Pumperdumper

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:02:14 PM

just do not say that you are unexpected that the price will fall. It was predictable. Today, I read the news that the Korean stock exchange is being sued because the servers are stuck and the puddles lost money when they fell.

Never understand how people can be shocked that the price falls based on speculation  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Check out this image - Bitcoin corrects itself AT LEAST once a month

http://static4.businessinsider.com/image/5a09d3f635876e01018b59aa-600/image3a20171113meopjw.jpg
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:05:52 PM

I didn't even know that it broke a $1000, let alone $2400. Show how much I pay attention to bch
Look now at bitcoin, it is just droping down cause of whole currency around it, just be careful with all nowadays.

KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:58:41 PM

Bitcoin cash is just a pump and dump coin for whales to make money on. Seems to be South Korean whales that were pumping up the price and most likely dumping afterwards leaving some unfortunate bag holders.

boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1198

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:01:39 PM

Well bitcoin cash is just another alt and better to get used to it. It's not the second bitcoin or anything and it will never be. All the exchanges are listing bch just like another alt so that says a lot abot bch.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
KylesmomisaB

Activity: 194

Toplancer.co | PreSale is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:23:52 PM

Most obvious P n D to happen in cryptos since well maybe bitcoin was being pumped in October Cheesy

TOPLANCER.CO
Zero commission, Escrow payment & Dispute Settlements
PreSale GET YOUR BONUS JOIN NOW
anjuara29

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:43:32 PM

Actually this is hard to predict that,
the bitcoin cash price, rather than predicting btc. But this increase is really awesome. so many people are getting better profits. well, if the price goes down, I think it's a chance to get a big profit defiantly.
Gaius Cryptus Tradius

Activity: 196

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:57:48 PM

I think it was a big orchestrated pump from the Roger Ver pump team and friends. A lot of miners switched over there and that lead to the huge surge in demand

PranDoW

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:01:15 PM

Actually this is hard to predict that,
the bitcoin cash price, rather than predicting btc. But this increase is really awesome. so many people are getting better profits. well, if the price goes down, I think it's a chance to get a big profit defiantly.

Of course, since this market easily lends to speculation, people will try to get the most profit from this
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: