Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:22:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 0.6 BTC Loan - repay 0.8 BTC in 1 week  (Read 2457 times)
Fear (OP)
aka elbashadodo

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 11:05:40 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2013, 03:46:11 PM by elbashadodo

Loan cancelled I will start on mining and doing bitcoin business and trading.
And yah I gave up on that account thanks for anyone who thought about lending anyway but was just afraid of scam.

Required : 0.6 BTC Loan

Repay : 0.8 BTC in 1 week

Reason : Trying to pick up this account on http://www.playerauctions.com/offer/lol-euw-s2-diamond-s3-gold-3-all-champs-102-skins-15-rune-pages-78126798/ before it gets on sale and I don't have full price yet.I talked to the owner of the account and managed to get the price down to 370$ but I am still missing 50$.

Collateral :
I have had a trade on mpgh for a LoL account before and I paid without any problems and got an account for 160$ there.Can provide link for you to make sure yourself.
I had some trades on steam can check my steam profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198059278637 (This is Dota 2 main account)
You can check my Dota 2 inventory http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198059278637/inventory/ I have got items there worth 200+ euro.
You can check a screen shot for my steam account with 100+ USD games

Had a lot of e-currency exchanges on an exchange forum where I can link you to it and to a very reputable person there that you can ask about me.
And I gave away a WoW EU 60 days prepaid game card to iANDROID and he left me a feedback in the trust system.

If you need any more info for you to approve the loan please feel free to put your offer Smiley.

Sorry for re-posting but I felt the other thread had a lot of replies and wasn't organized.

Thanks in advance Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fear (OP)
aka elbashadodo

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 11:14:03 PM

I am going to sleep right now.
So feel free to leave me replies or private messages.

Enjoy your day Smiley
zakoliverz

Activity: 536
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 05:14:41 AM

Do you have other Collateral?
Bitcoiner333

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 05:16:54 AM

Do you have other Collateral?

Yes he does like I do my
Ebay and my Blujay,Amazon,Bitmit account
Fear (OP)
aka elbashadodo

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 09:28:47 AM

For reputation you can check my feedback.
I gave iANDROID a working WoW-EU 60 days prepaid card and it worked with him and he left me a feedback.
I did put a screen shot of the card being bought by my friend 2 months ago for people that would have accused me of hacking or frauding it.
Fear (OP)
aka elbashadodo

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 05:49:50 PM

Loan cancelled.
I gave up on the account.I will start bitcoin testing and mining will buy a usb miner soon anyone wanna suggest a good one ?
Fear (OP)
aka elbashadodo

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 08:57:06 PM

snowcrashed agreed to loan me and I will give him my steam account and full info as collateral before he send any bitcoins.

Please someone watch this I really don't want to lose my steam.

Will wait for snowcrashed to confirm the loan,we will do it in 3 hours when he is back home probably.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3051

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2013, 09:42:17 PM

snowcrashed agreed to loan me and I will give him my steam account and full info as collateral before he send any bitcoins.

Will wait for snowcrashed to confirm the loan,we will do it in 3 hours when he is back home probably.

Be careful - snowcrashed is a newbie himself with barely 100 posts.  He could easily take your steam account and run for the $60.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Fear (OP)
aka elbashadodo

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 09:51:12 PM

Be careful - snowcrashed is a newbie himself with barely 100 posts.  He could easily take your steam account and run for the $60.   Undecided

I at least have to try.
It seems in his feedback he made a trade with someone.
I will take screen shots so if he doesn't give me the 0.6 btc I at least can ban the steam account :x

Thanks for warning btw.
Fear (OP)
aka elbashadodo

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 10:31:42 PM

Be careful - snowcrashed is a newbie himself with barely 100 posts.  He could easily take your steam account and run for the $60.   Undecided

You are a reputable member and trustworthy.
Our deal at first was that we deal with a middleman but he doubted that we would find someone here that will be middleman cause they usually just do business.

I am asking you to be the middleman for the trade.He will send you 0.6 BTC and then I will send him the steam,when he confirms that he got the steam you send me the 0.6 BTC to my address.
Hope you can help Smiley
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2013, 10:43:13 PM

Be careful - snowcrashed is a newbie himself with barely 100 posts.  He could easily take your steam account and run for the $60.   Undecided

Our deal at first was that we deal with a middleman but he doubted that we would find someone here that will be middleman cause they usually just do business.

I am asking you to be the middleman for the trade.He will send you 0.6 BTC and then I will send him the steam,when he confirms that he got the steam you send me the 0.6 BTC to my address.
Hope you can help Smiley

Ok, I agree to that.  He can send to the address in my sig.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Fear (OP)
aka elbashadodo

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 10:45:14 PM

Hope you can help Smiley

Ok I will let him know when he is here.
He should be here in an hour I guess.
Fear (OP)
aka elbashadodo

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 12:32:41 AM

I will delay the loan till tomorrow since he didn't come online yet and I have to sleep.
nimda

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 01:31:46 AM

Steam accounts don't work as collateral. I believe it was PatrickHarnett who first got scammed when lending with a Steam account as collateral.

The actual thread is wayy back in history, but I did find this:
In one thread a steam account was used as collateral. Yours is probably worth more than $63.

The last one I remember that happening the lender got burned on the loan, so... Wink
Well then the lender got a lot of cheap steam games. Life is tough, but I bet the lender managed to sell off the account for nearly the cost of the loan (if not, then the lender made a poor decision in the first place)

No, Steam gives users several ways to recover accounts, it is not safe to use them as collateral, or to buy them.
Fear (OP)
aka elbashadodo

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 06:07:14 AM

Steam accounts don't work as collateral. I believe it was PatrickHarnett who first got scammed when lending with a Steam account as collateral.

In one thread a steam account was used as collateral. Yours is probably worth more than $63.

The last one I remember that happening the lender got burned on the loan, so... Wink
Well then the lender got a lot of cheap steam games. Life is tough, but I bet the lender managed to sell off the account for nearly the cost of the loan (if not, then the lender made a poor decision in the first place)

No, Steam gives users several ways to recover accounts, it is not safe to use them as collateral, or to buy them.

When you provide the original info created when registering on steam the account can be recovered by the seller as much as the buyer.
More over he can take a screen shot incase anything happens so that he can at least ban my steam if anything wrong happens.

Actually really I am the one worried about my steam.
Fear (OP)
aka elbashadodo

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 03:20:30 PM

I was asked to write this post by snowcrashed

Loan amount: 0.6BTC
Repay amount: 0.8BTC
Due date: 1 week  - On 29th or 30th of June
Collateral: Steam account
Middleman : mlawrence - He will be taking the BTC from snowcrashed and when I give the steam info to snowcrashed he sends me the BTC.
snowcrashed

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 03:31:01 PM

Oh dear I missed all the activity in this thread.

Yes I am going through with the loan and mlawerence (as elbashadodo tells me) has agreed to be a middleman to transfer the funds but I am holding the steam account.  As soon as I confirm this with mlawerence the funds/account will be transferred.  

I am relatively new to the forum but I have a few people as references in which I've done trades.  And post counts aren't a great indicator of trustworthiness.  Grin

Steam accounts can be recovered if the lender does not secure/validate enough of the information.  But there are ways to permanently transfer ownership of the account, in fact several websites have made lucrative businesses by acting as middlemen for the sale of steam accounts and other games.

Fear (OP)
aka elbashadodo

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 03:35:45 PM

He has agreed to be the middleman.
You can even go on and send the BTC to his address now and I take from him the loan when he is online.
I can easily check if you really sent him the 0.6 BTC or no and give you the steam info now to hold on it.
snowcrashed

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 03:36:42 PM

He has agreed to be the middleman.
You can even go on and send the BTC to his address now and I take from him the loan when he is online.
I can easily check if you really sent him the 0.6 BTC or no and give you the steam info now to hold on it.

D'oh, missed that post.  Will send as soon as I can.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2013, 03:38:02 PM

Send the coins to the address in my signature.

Then when you confirm you have received the collateral, I will send the coins to elbashadodo

I won't ask for any coins for my services, but in compensation I will ask that you leave me TRUST FEEDBACK, since you are trusting me with 0.6btc.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: