Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:17:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What It Takes To Be A Successful Crypto Currency Trader!  (Read 212 times)
TheCryptoAlpha (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:54:59 PM

Hey Thanks for watching my videos!!

https://youtu.be/1yp-40HJp8Q
uobaaagrf

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:01:36 PM

Video is good, great!But I think a good investor, especially a cryptocurrency trader, has no time to accumulate, and it's hard to be successful.After all, we should continue to learn all kinds of trading techniques. Come on, come on, come on.

thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:01:48 PM

Nice trading tips, but for me I believe the most important thing in trade is to be very discipline, most people chase trades that is why the end up losing their money. One important statement from crypto alpha is to protect one's wealth.
samy_voc

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:17:17 PM

I am also new to the crypto world.

Following are some tips I have learned from our senior members of bitcoin talk.

1. Patience
2. Read the white papers and check it on reddit , bitcointalk and other sites to get additional information.
3. invest and wait for appreciation of value.
4. sell part of coins if you make some profit as there is lot of volatility among the coins and tokens.
5. Do not put all investment in one coin.
6. I feel Bitcoin is the king. getting it any form is always safe bet in small chunks for long haul and profit.
7. Buy alt coins on profit you generate from Bitcoins.
8. Never seen big profits in ALt coins when comparing it with BTC.

rausvi15

Activity: 806
Merit: 507

Trusted Campaign manager

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 07:37:28 PM

only experience can make you successful trader, your money have no importance if you are not good trader, you have to experience each and every situation n trading then you will become good trader. Also you have to take decision at right time so that you can easily able to make manage you capital.

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:39:04 PM

Put effort in, study what you're investing in. Use your brain and you need a little bit of luck.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: