Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:37:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I Just Need To Get It Out  (Read 3270 times)
FinShaggy (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2013, 12:15:32 AM

And to top it off:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=239694.0

I went to Doctor Louis B. Kasunic in Castle Rock today because I have been throwing up for the past few months. When I got to the office all of the nurses treated me well. I even misplaced my phone, and all of the nurses helped me look for it and even learned my name, and were pleasantly asking "Did you find your phone yet?". Eventually one of the nurses found it so they brought it to me, and gave it to me.

I sat in the Doctors office for a short period and while I was waiting I moved his skeleton into a captain Morgan stance, using a radio in the room to prop up the leg, and propping one of the hands on the hip bone. The doctor entered and we started talking. He told me that he read I had been throwing up and asked how often. He put an emphasis on "when" the vomiting started. I told him it had been a long time, and there was no way I could really pin point a time. But he insisted that I gave him a specific time, but I told him I couldn't. He was almost angry with me for not picking a specific time and kept pushing sentences like "It was around the beginning of the year, correct?", even after I repeatedly told him there was no way I could know.

He asked if I had heart burn, and I told him I wasn't sure what that was, and he explained it. I had experienced it before, so I told him "yes". He started listing things that I would need to stop drinking like orange juice, soda, etc. And told me that he was going to write a prescription for oxycontin for pain. I told him I did not want a prescription, because I already had a prescription for marijuana because of hip pain I have been experiencing since I was a child. He seemed to get angered when I mentioned that, and it almost felt like he was trying to persuade me to choose oxycontin. He asked in an angry tone "Who prescribed you that?" and I can't remember my Doctors name, so I gave him the name of the place my doctor works. He told me that he had experience with a patient that had been hospitalized due to the vomiting brought on by marijuana smoking, and assured me that oxycontin was a much safer alternative. I told him that cannabis is actually known as an anti-nausea medication, then he literally put his hand in my face and said loudly "You don't tell me", as if to say "I'm the doctor here, you shut your fucking mouth". I replied saying calmly "You can't talk to me like that". And he yelled "We're done here." and opened the door and pointed for me to leave. Then called the police without telling me, and the nurses were nice enough to inform us of that (because they were polite the whole time), so we left.

I did not bring up the topic of marijuana, and it was in no way my goal to persuade him that marijuana was a better medication than anything else. He decided to ask me if I smoked cigarettes, knowing damn well that the chart in his hand said no I don't smoke cigarettes, but I smoke weed. He wanted to pick this fight. And I want to warn the world about his malpractice.

Physicians are not gods, their jobs are to speak with you to find out what is wrong, then work with you to decide how to fix it. I didn't even want to talk about Cannabis or any form of prescription with this Doctor and he not only refused me treatment, but treated me like less than a human being. I would expect someone with a doctors education to be able to handle small talk and discussion, but apparently not.

But I'm sure you can go there with a opiate addiction and some good insurance, and he'd treat you much better than he treated me.

I do not want anyone to do anything bad to this man, he probably makes life bad enough for himself, or else he wouldn't have to put his hands in his patients faces like an angry teenage girl.

But if you would like to leave a simple prank phone call, or send a fax, send me a PM and I will give you his information. I really want to waste a lot of this guys time over the next few months, unless he wants to apologize, or give me back my co-pay (that's not the whole point, it's just the principle of the matter. He owes me reparations of some kind after treating me that way).

The information I think I am allowed to give on Bitcointalk is this (please tell me if I am allowed to add phone number and address)

Dr. Louis B. Kasunic: Board Certified Family Physician (Not for long)
Castle Rock, Colorado
Castle Rock Family Physicians

If you are ever bored one day, look them up and send a fax, or set up an appointment, or just ask if his refrigerator is running. And I'm not positive, but from what I could tell he seemed like the kind of Doctor that hands out prescriptions like candy. That's not my cup of tea, so I'm not going to try to find out if he is. But if he wasn't coming down on some kind of drug, then I don't know what was making him treat me that way.

And to anyone who reads this and thinks "Well, he's a doctor and it's his office, he has that right".

YES he has the right to refuse me service
YES he has the right to deny me marijuana (which I never asked for, I'm just letting you know his rights)

But he does NOT have the right to put his hand in his face and yell at me
He does NOT have the right to charge me for medical services, when he treated me worse than a vet does a dog
He does NOT have the right to use my paid appointment as a stage for arguing about something he doesn't like
He does NOT have the right to raise his voice to any patient
And he is SUPPOSED to be a family physician. That title needs to be revoked.

If a patient gets angry and yells, or even put a hand in the doctors face, or even shoved the doctor (which I didn't do), that is understandable, as some doctors do not like to work with patients and that is frustrating.

But for a man that has been educated in not only the human body, but how to treat that body like a living important thing, to act like that is just ridiculous. He went to school for this stuff, he should be able to handle a discussion about it without it becoming a heated debate, let alone crazy outburst like the display he showed me.

A doctor is supposed to speak WITH you and learn what is wrong, then WORK with you to figure out what is best for your problem.

He is not a doctor, he is a control freak. And if he were a surgeon, I bet he would play god and kill people "on accident" for fun.

If everyone is thinking outside the box, there is a new box.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 12:16:20 AM

No wonder your mom named you FinShaggy.

It pisses me off that I read through all that crap and you never talked about any really disgusting shit like being raped by a church leader, locked in a closet for a week by your parents, made to eat out of a dog bowl, finding out your mother mixes drugs in your food, you know, the good stuff.

adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2013, 12:18:17 AM

I figure that you keep posting this shit here, because you want help with all this. I think I can do this for you.  I have copied all this, and will be sending it all to your family members that I can find on facebook.(8 or 9 of them that I can find directly related to you)  This will open a dialogue between all of you, and maybe you can work things out.

You are welcome.

Great, as if I haven't tried talking to my own family. Thanks for opening a can of bullshit.

seriouly dude, dont open a can of BS

FinShaggy get the fuck out of their!

sell your dev coins and run!

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2013, 12:20:35 AM

It pisses me off that I read through all that crap and you never talked about any really disgusting shit like being raped by a church leader, locked in a closet for a week by your parents, made to eat out of a dog bowl, finding out your mother mixes drugs in your food, you know, the good stuff.

I really think spending more time in jail than highschool, and being prescibed everything from lithium to ceroquell to abilify beats ALL the shit you said. The government treats me like I'm David Koresh or Charles Manson. I literally had a probation officer compare me to them. I'm the zombie in the asylum you see that people call schizophrenic when they don't know what it really means.

Just wait till I get to making a section about that probation officer.

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 12:21:40 AM

I really think spending more time in jail than highschool, and being prescibed everything from lithium to ceroquell to abilify beats ALL the shit you said. The government treats me like I'm David Koresh or Charles Manson. I literally had a probation officer compare me to them.

Just wait till I get to making a section about that probation officer.

Oh, ok. Then I'll just wait for the real entertainment. Carry on.

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2013, 12:22:03 AM

I figure that you keep posting this shit here, because you want help with all this. I think I can do this for you.  I have copied all this, and will be sending it all to your family members that I can find on facebook.(8 or 9 of them that I can find directly related to you)  This will open a dialogue between all of you, and maybe you can work things out.

You are welcome.

Great, as if I haven't tried talking to my own family. Thanks for opening a can of bullshit.

seriouly dude, dont open a can of BS

FinShaggy get the fuck out of their!

sell your dev coins and run!

I don't live with them. I am visiting because my brother died.

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2013, 12:24:58 AM

I'm going to lighten the mood a little.

Here's a couple stories that I was told once, by an old man (50-60) in east Texas His name was Danny

When he was younger, Danny's dad's job for some reason involved him talking to a bunch of people with strange animals, that they could no longer afford, or were no longer allowed to own...
So he would brings some animals home sometimes. He said they had had pet rabbits, deer, armadillo, but the funnest of all, and the type of animal he continued to love and raise when he got older was monkies

So he used to have a spider monkey, this was when he was like 20something, that would stand on his shoulder, with a chain around it's neck, that he held as a leash. He had long ass hair, and one day he was walking somewhere, and passed a construction site.
All the Mexicans at the construction site were fake flirting, and making fun of him for looking like a girl. But he ignored them...

But he had to walk past them later that day.
The Mexicans did the same thing again, except this time one of them came up to him as if he was going to try to fight him or something.
The dude got in his face, and he let go of the chain. The monkey jumped on the Mexican, bit him in the face, and jumped back on Danny's shoulder, as the Mexican ran away yelling. That shit would hurt like shit...

Ok, monkey story #2

So Danny at another time in his life, had a monkey called a "Kinkajou" (May be spelled wrong) which is a nocturnal bear/monkey...
It has a Bear face, Monkey hand, a monkey tail, and a little bear body. It's up ALL night...
So this thing liked to wrestle right, it would wake him up in the middle of the night, and he said it was like having a little room mate that wanted to play all the time
But it would wake him up all the time

But one day, he came outside, and the neighbor came outside, because the neighbors dog was barking like crazy...
The dog was barking at the monkey, and the monkey was freaking out too.
The neighbor yelled "You better keep your monkey away from my dog" (A German Shepard)
And Danny said back, "You better keep your dog away from my monkey"
And they each took their animals inside...

Then one day, the monkey was in a tree...And these things don't eat meat, but they have natural predators, and they have to protect themselves. Now, what they have is like bear claws, on monkey hands...
So they go for the kill....

The monkey was hanging in a tree...
The dog, unsuspecting, walks under...

The monkey dropped down on the dogs back, ripped its throat out with its hands...
And walked away, maybe into the tree again...

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2013, 12:27:04 AM

Another story from East Texas

It is important to know that the family had babies, one of which was walking around...With a potato in his mouth...
We were sitting in the kitchen smoking a joint...When my friends dad noticed the potato in the babies mouth
So he yells to his girlfriend/wife "Honey, I thought we were outta taters!!"
She yells back, "We are!"
And his response is "Then why's he gotta tater in 'is mouth!!??"

Now read that out loud. Not just in your head

bitgirl

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 12:27:31 AM

Oh FFS...get a grip Finn.  EVERYONE has had a shitty life.  Get over it.  Do your best.  Move on.  Putting it all out there on the net FOREVER is probably the dumbest thing anybody could do.  If you really need to get shit off your chest, write it down on paper, by hand, and then BURN IT.  Pretty much like I want to do to this stupid post.
adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2013, 12:31:03 AM

Oh FFS...get a grip Finn.  EVERYONE has had a shitty life. Get over it.  Do your best.  Move on.  Putting it all out there on the net FOREVER is probably the dumbest thing anybody could do.  If you really need to get shit off your chest, write it down on paper, by hand, and then BURN IT.  Pretty much like I want to do to this stupid post.

so much negativity on to OT sub forum

Dank, please tell us about how our spirit is beautiful and life can be awesome if only we believe in ourselves,  or something to that effect.

davout
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1007

1davout

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2013, 01:00:52 AM

I am constantly trolled, not matter what website I go to.
Ignore the trolls and try going here.

Your link is quite interesting.

justusranvier
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 02:07:41 AM

Your link is quite interesting.
Watch your step - the rabbit hole is pretty deep.
solex
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

100 satoshis -> ISO code

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 02:34:21 AM

I am talked about behind my back constantly

When you have reached the point that this is the most irrelevant thing in your life - then congratulations, you have reached adulthood.

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2013, 04:45:30 AM

First time I got high

So I'm 14, and I'm at a friends house...

Before this week, I thought I would die if I smoked ANYTHING, because I have asthma.
But I found a pack of cigarettes, opened, but full and unharmed on the side of the road, with the foil part still closed

Once I smoked that, and weed was offered. I was SOO ready to smoke weed
So I was at my friends house, and his mom an brother (that was the rest of the family) went to sleep.
He started looking around for something, searching in drawers, behind books, everywhere...

I asked what he was looking for and he said "My Mom's weed, it's in a little baggie"
So I started helping him look. We ended up finding it in the drawer in front of/under the computer. It was a little baggie, with about 7g of Reggie in it...He pulled out maybe .1-.2

We both tried out best to roll a joint out of it(Using Christmas bag stuffing paper that his mom had cut perfectly shaped sitting with the weed, and ended up smoking his joint which we declared was better, but still was shitty.
He had smoked before, with and without his mom. But I had never ever smoked before at all. So he told me to hold it in, and how long it was going to take and everything.

I didn't really feel anything, so we went and got a little more weed(like .3 this time), and used an Eclipse tin, gum container, with holes in strategic places, instead of a joint.

So after about 10 minutes it REALLY started to kick in
I was just laughin, and watching him play Zelda (The Twilight Princess).
He was at the part where you sumo wrestle the mayor...There are three options while fighting...It's like slap, grab, sidestep. And it's essentially rock, paper, scissors. But he didn't know that, and he kept losing the match, and once I notice it was Ro,Pa,Sc I told him " ... is paper ... is rock ... and ... is scissors."
He said "Here, you do it." So I tried, but I never play Zelda, I watched my 10-year-older-than-me step sister play when I was little, but I had never really played Zelda. So when I tried it, I lost too.

But I explained it to him again, and told him to do it.
So he did, and won.
After that we played Time Splitter, and everything seemed like it was going is slowmotion, which made me REALLY good at sniping

After that we went to sleep, because it was already pretty late when we smoked

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2013, 04:46:21 AM

Oh FFS...get a grip Finn.  EVERYONE has had a shitty life.  Get over it.  Do your best.  Move on.  Putting it all out there on the net FOREVER is probably the dumbest thing anybody could do.  If you really need to get shit off your chest, write it down on paper, by hand, and then BURN IT.  Pretty much like I want to do to this stupid post.

This isn't me crying because I have a shitty life, it is just me saying the truth out loud. Sorry if you don't like that.

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4256
Merit: 4532

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 04:54:21 AM

finshaggy.. your not 9 years old..

if you dont like your family life.. then move the hell out.. you are sure as hell old enough to control your own life.. so do it

you sound like a lil kid blaming the world for your drug fuelled and delusional life.. yet can't be arsed to do anything about it.

stop asking for hand outs while you remain sitting in your family home complaining about the world..

instead. open the front door of the house.. take some breaths of fresh air and realise with every step forward is one step away from your problems.

after just seeing video one of all your delusionary uptopian bitcoin dreams i came to the conclusion that you dont have the mind set to lead any of these projects, simply because you cant seem to make decisions about your own life, or have any control of your own finances to drag yourself out of your own situation.

so please take this as some positive critisism.. sort your self out,

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2013, 05:00:09 AM

finshaggy.. your not 9 years old..

if you dont like your family life.. then move the hell out..

I don't live at home. Way to make an ass of yourself.

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2013, 05:01:17 AM

This is the 2nd or 3rd time I got high...

So we smoked in the woods, before our walk to Wednesday youth group at the church
We smoked a couple bowls, and were properly toasted, so we decided to start our walk (Me and one other friend)

We were walking through the very suburby neighborhood, and as we were walking. It felt as if we were walking, but the houses were staying still. As if we had a treadmill in the middle of the street, and no matter HOW fast we ran, or how weird we jumped, there was no way to out run it. And we were both just being weird, trying to make the houses move as we walked, but the wouldn't. It felt like were weren't moving at all...

By finally we made it to the fence by a golf course we had to cross. We hopped the fence, and started walking....
All the sudden I stepped in quick sand, I was sinking. Then I realized, it was just a sand trap...

Then my friend yelled as if something crazy were happening, and I said "It's just a sand trap." So he stopped freaking out, and we laughed about it...

So we finally got tot he other side, and jumped the fence. When we jumped, I looked and the neighborhood we were in was THE SAME one as before, we never even went on the golf course...
But then I realized we HAD gone on the golf course, and this was another neighborhood, that just looked the same to me as the other one.

My friends jumped the fence right after me and was like "WHATTT?!?!"
And I told him, "It's a different neighborhood, it just looks the same."
And he says, "That's like the second time, you can read my fuckin mind "
But then I told him the same things had just happened to me moments before, and we laughed.

Then we got to the church and met up with another friend. Him and the friends I had came with, noticed a jacket laying int he middle of the parking lot, and decided to go get it.
But I didn't want to walk that far. But then sitting there, it felt like it had been 10 minutes, so I went to catch up with them...
I was kinda jogging across a semi constructed new part of the church, when all the sudden I died...
In front of me was black, beside me on both sides was back, and I assumed behind me was black. But I was trapped, and didn't even have enough room to turn my body or anything...
Then I looked up

I had fallin in some kind of ditch in the construction site, that was really thin because they were probably just going to bury a pipe there or something.
But I climbed out, and met up with them...
We got the jacket went to church, and that's it...

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2013, 05:03:03 AM

We were just about to leave to go to my room mate's mom's house a couple towns over. But as we were getting everything, and ourselves in the car, this tweaker girl that my room mates chilled with pulled up and asked "Can I have $5 for gas."
My Room mate is ALL over this girl(Even though she's dating his tweaker friend), so of course he says "Yes" and goes in to get the money.
I'm chillin in the car, and he comes out. They start talking, and it seems like it's gonna take them a long time to talk. So I go back inside the "house"(trailer). I chilled inside for a minute when I smelled some crazy walkin up the drive way (I heard yelling outside)
The tweaker girls, tweaker boyfriend is here, and mad. They apparently got in a fight, and he got out of the car, and she left him. So he walked to our house...

My room mate is smart (kinda) and says, "Ya'll need to take this inside", as they are yelling in our driveway...
So they go inside, at which point tweaker dude says, "I've got 2 Cheena's (Chinese girls) with Choppers (AK-47's) on their way over right now." Because she had "Stolen" the car...That he bought FOR HER.
So this tripped me the fuck out. I went and grabbed my bandana tied to a big padlock, came back out, and told him "Hell no, this is their GRANDMA'S house" (Used to be, but she can't take care of her self, but it was full of her decorations and stuff) "That shit isn't going down here. I'll beat the shit out of you first"

So he called his girls and told them not to come, and they left.
Then we went to my room mate's mom's house.
Luckily she had some dank ass dinner and some Corona waiting for us at her house

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2013, 05:03:47 AM

First time I got arrested...

I had only smoked once (the story is written above). But we were going to spend $90 on our first sack. Me and my best friend, got some of our Christmas money together, and I talked to my friends dealer. I gave him the money, and he said he would have it to us later that week (looking back that was a stupid, dumbass, dipshit move. But it ended not going bad )
So we waited
The next day he came up to me and handed me a sack. He said somebody else had given him $20, but then not showed up to school. So he needed to get rid of it, and gave it to me. I had some paper that I could use as joint paper, and used it to roll up a joint, and hid it in my jacket. I was going to smoke it on the way to the outdoor classrooms, in portable trailer type things. But I got to math class, and showed the sack to a couple of friends who were long time stoners, and one of them told me "Smoke a bowl." (Out of a metal 'Eclipse' gum container I had, that was rigged to be a pipe)
I said "No, were in class."
But he kept saying "Smoke a bowl... ...Smoke a bowl... ...Smoke a bowl... ..."
And I kept saying, "I'm in a classroom... ...We're taking a quiz... ...NO... ..."
But finally I was done with my quiz and he said, "Smoke a bowl. I'll sit on your desk, and you can use your backpack to block the side."
So finally I gave in.
He sat on my desk, and I put my backpack up, to create like a wall. I broke up some bud, and put it on the holes poked into the side of the gum container.
I flicked the lighter, and hit it once.
My friends SLAMMED his hand down on my desk, and confused, I went to take another hit.
He slammed his hand down again and said, "He's coming!" And I hid the pipe and lighter beside me RIGHT AS the teacher was walking up...
He looked at me, and he said, "That was obvious."
Me and my stoner friends in the class each grabbed a bottle of Ax cologne, and sprayed it as we ran out of the class...I hid my weed, and freaked out the rest of the day. But nothing happened.

Later that week I was in History(with the sack on me), the classroom door was open, and the Principle walked in the doorway, and began to scan the classroom. His eyes stopped on me...He pointed his walkie talkie, and said "Have a nice day." But I freaked the fuck out, and the girl next to me said, "You look like you just saw a ghost."
Later in that SAME class period I got called down to the office. I asked the girl next to me to hold the weed, and she did. Then I went to the office.
When I got to the office I knew I was fucked, I was just fucked.
They told me, "Go to the assistant principals office."
I went in, and my friend was sitting there. Earlier that day, she had decided to wear her slippers, and had given me her shoes to hold in my backpack, so that she didn't have to carry them around all day.
The teachers didn't want her wearing slippers, and needed me to give her her shoes.
Fuckin RELIEVED.
Then a couple days later, I fell asleep in my 3rd period class.
I woke up. And the assistant principal was in my classroom, he said " (My name) come with me."
And I asked, "Should I bring my backpack?"
He said, "Yes."
When they say "yes", that means they want to search you...So I knew I was fucked, I had the weed on me...
We went to hos office, and a cop came in.
They went through my backpack together and found nothing. Then asked me to empty my pockets.
I had a couple lighters and said, "I found those."
They said, "You aren't supposed to have them." and I apologized...

Then the ass. principle ( ) says, "Let me see your phone."
I said, "My phone is right there."
He said, "Then what's that?"
I said, "My belt buckle."
He said, "Take off your belt."
And hidden behind my belt buckle, was THE TINIEST little sack of weed. Like, you could curl your pinky around it.
And it fell to the ground...
The cop said, "What's that?"
I said, "I don't know."
But he of course, already knew.
So he took me to jail...

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: