Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:37:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐ [ANN] OPEN SOURCE UNIVERSITY - Pre-sale ends 31 DECEMBER ⭐  (Read 10331 times)
Robinislam123

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:55:29 PM

Wow Shocked very interisting project your road map jast jast osame and your teem big and bigest teem I am so happy for your work.this ptoject.your presale I am parsonaly many coin bye and big time hold because I hope this coin future must be big exchange listed.I am obesly bye and my all friend this coin bye..ETC bountry and airdrop new,s share all mediya... thanks to all teem member bigest coin for future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
penfold84s

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:05:16 PM

Open Source University looks very interesting and I can see its relevance in this modern time. As a student myself I can see the value in being able to connect to the world’s best academic education as well as to professional development opportunities. When businesses are able to have access to a database of candidates with the right education or learning, skills, and experience that will certainly help with the costs that recruitment and training entails. That makes it easier and efficient for businesses to hire people who are right for the job. I hope the best for this project dev and to your team!

Wow I’m so interested in the open source university what a vision this team has changing the way I’ll children will learn forever I definitely believe in this project with a strong team behind them the future is bright for open source University
james30s

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:11:09 PM

Open Source University looks very interesting and I can see its relevance in this modern time. As a student myself I can see the value in being able to connect to the world’s best academic education as well as to professional development opportunities. When businesses are able to have access to a database of candidates with the right education or learning, skills, and experience that will certainly help with the costs that recruitment and training entails. That makes it easier and efficient for businesses to hire people who are right for the job. I hope the best for this project dev and to your team!

Open source university looks very special and I’m very interested how os university will help learners benefit from receiving a higher quality of education and will directly be approaching employers matching your qualifications and putting students into the rite career they desire
jp84

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:43:16 PM

Os university connecting the benefits of the Blockchain to Business, Academia and students by teaching learning and shaping candidates and giving them expertise to become employees making your dream job reality,
Jimmy30s

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:33:00 PM

what do you all have going on here?

Open source university’s project is all about
Their mission to empower 7 billion learners to be able to connect to world's top academic education and professional development opportunities on the Ethereum blockchain, this is the future of education.
penfold84s

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:59:49 PM

what do you all have going on here?

It’s an outstanding project and I’m hooked, join the telegram group and ask all the questions you need open source university telegram have been a major help answering all my questions with a quick response https://t.me/joinchat/HDtfSxCCyxhKMHmVygKxhw
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:04:33 PM

Good job bumping this thread, douchebags.  I was looking for something interesting and the thread title caught my eye. I began investigating and then stopped when I saw the latest posts.

If you can't stand on the merit of your proposal or whitepaper, it's doomed to fail.

jp84

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:20:08 PM

I found some Very interesting articles About open source University in medium Here is the link have a read for yourself in future is bright for this projecthttps://medium.com/@opensourceuni/open-source-university-ico-bounty-program-c0e651ef1c38
james30s

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:14:01 PM

I couldn’t agree more I have complete faith in open source university’s project and will be supporting this ico and the fact that the European Commission awarded open source university with a financial grant for further acceleration can only mean they also believe in this project so education and careers will be available no matter where you are in the world through the use of the blockchain
justin2811

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:30:02 AM

can you please connect me with who is in charge of marketing in regards to an ICO Listing and Profile set up for our site, Thanks!
AndyBell80

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:44:28 AM

I found some Very interesting articles About open source University in medium Here is the link have a read for yourself in future is bright for this projecthttps://medium.com/@opensourceuni/open-source-university-ico-bounty-program-c0e651ef1c38

I wish I had known about this bounty before. Is it too late to sign up?
Jimmy30s

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:27:43 PM

Os university making moves at a big event in London have a look at this outstanding article https://medium.com/@GMT68/fake-degrees-how-blockchain-will-end-a-multi-million-dollar-industry-b3de0b351a5c
penfold84s

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:31:21 PM

Open source university at London tech weeks making headlines for the future of education have a look at this article https://medium.com/the-os-university-blog/os-university-at-london-tech-week-2018-95ad096a7ef4
AndyBell80

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:31:35 PM

Open source university at London tech weeks making headlines for the future of education have a look at this article https://medium.com/the-os-university-blog/os-university-at-london-tech-week-2018-95ad096a7ef4

Good stuff.
HarryCal

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:11:58 PM

Some big hitters right there.
james30s

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:14:23 PM

Brilliant news for open source university’s project as the open source university EDU tokens are going to be listed on the NEBULA.Exchange this exchange will be available for the most seasoned of trader right down to the beginner trader this project is just getting bigger & better stronger & stronger, that’s why I’m invested, please if you haven’t already research open source university and read the whitepaper you will not be disappointed
AndyBell80

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:22:04 PM

Brilliant news for open source university’s project as the open source university EDU tokens are going to be listed on the NEBULA.Exchange this exchange will be available for the most seasoned of trader right down to the beginner trader this project is just getting bigger & better stronger & stronger, that’s why I’m invested, please if you haven’t already research open source university and read the whitepaper you will not be disappointed

Never heard of Nebula. I'll have to check it out.
HarryCal

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:37:29 PM

Never heard of Nebula. I'll have to check it out.

https://nebula.exchange/
cryptoci

Activity: 175

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:00:38 PM

Just coming out of education and going into my first bussiness. Found this project at the right time. I love how they want to bridge the gap between Businesses and Education. This is going to help so many other out there

Exactly. Isn't it surprising that all these connections don't seem to have been made in the past? When I was at Uni (back in the day) there was very little link to the outside world. And these guys already have built up connections with industry. Think about it. Ernst and Young, IBM... the list goes on.

This project looks incredible, I could have done with this 10 years ago. I will definetley be keeping an eye on it. 
Jimmy30s

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:25:42 PM

Brilliant project especially for the future of our kids education get involved before the token sale end on June the 18th and receive a 15.3% bonus https://twitter.com/cryptagmt/status/1006607242672660480?s=21
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: