Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 06:20:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $100 : Where to invest with $100 ?  (Read 3716 times)
lostinbtc

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:37:53 AM

Read the market caps, how many coins are available (how largely the coin could grow to if it takes off. ex. bitcoin with low # coins the price will always grow the more people want them because there is a set amount, but with things like ripple (XRP) with a mass amount of tokens available then it will never reach a high price) to trade and trade volume of the day (if its going to be pumped and dumped)
qreeteahgr

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:38:22 AM

First begins to rise Bitcoin, and then capital out of it will spill over into the Altcoins and their price will go up much faster than Bitcoin.
Biitcoin

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

Zichain

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 02:13:54 AM

$100 is not a big sum! In addition, you yourself do not know what to do with them) Who has more power, the stronger. Large speculators can earn today.

vadimkavp

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 08:33:50 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 11:26:52 PM by vadimkavp

Not such a small amount of the beginning  I'll tell you guys. Simply investing $ 100 will take you very long to achieve your goal. Still, need to calculate the time that you will spend on this matter. Perhaps the best option is to spend this money on your training and knowledge. And then apply this knowledge to achieve their financial goals.
nofork_man

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:07:11 PM

If you dont want to try trading then iexec
DanMill

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:25:52 AM

I agree with guys who tell to invest 100$ in ICO. But they might be risky and you should be careful nvesting in one. For now, I can suggest you to learn more about upcoming pre-ico in November MiraLab.io. It's a right choice for you because the minimum investment is 100$. Just start trading with this small amount and you do not get risks to loose a lot money. If the Mira project get success then you can generate profits. Learn more about it and make your choice

Yes, you are right. 100$  I think is not a great value, but you will not have a big profit with that sum. Anyway its a good way to start, to understand what ICO is and dip into the world of investment. Moreover trading right now is much more risky then ICO. And for me, Mira looks potential, I like that they want to support different types of coins =)
hheight

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:31:24 AM

I think investing such a small amount in some promising ICO will be the best choice. Also risky, so you need to choose wisely after hours of research.
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:45:29 AM

$100 is not a big sum! In addition, you yourself do not know what to do with them) Who has more power, the stronger. Large speculators can earn today.
Agree that is too small capital for investment method but you can used that in gambling it has a big possibility to gain profit if you are lucky enough to win in gambling but i think you know how risk did you have in gambling method. If you do not like to risk it just buy altcoin and hold it for long peruod of time because you need to wait the value of altcoin you buy to increase.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Kolokoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 09:52:38 AM

I would like to choose Ethereum over other Altcoins. It is the leading cryptocurrency in the Altcoin group so many had believed that Ethereum will soon rise and the main rival and competitor of Bitcoin in the future.

BlueFlare Magazine Co.

Activity: 52

BlueFlare財務雑誌

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 10:00:27 AM

Buy with cheap altcoin? But I think $100 is very little.

和英通訳経済雑誌
Strictly traditional translation OK
PM for contact
Kolokoy

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 10:01:53 AM

Hello,
I am thinking of investing a little amount in cryptocurrency. I want to invest $100. I am also thinking of doing trading sometime with that money.
Which coin will be the best for investing with $100 ?

If I had about a hundred dollars to spend on an investment then I would just purchase Bitcoin since the price of that will be enough for me to cash out at a profit.

Indeed, Bitcoin will give you good profit no matter how much your investment is because the price is increasing in thousand of dollars every month and that's Altcoins cannot do even after a year of. Existence.

Kolokoy

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 10:04:29 AM

You have to think about a hundred of dollars to invest in Bitcoin and the other hundred of dollars into Altcoin or let's say Ethereum. Surely Bitcoin will give you high profit than Altcoin. Ethereum and other Altcoin are having value that was actually lying flat for a long time and unlike Bitcoin, it's price increase is insane.

tomvildc

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:07:15 AM

Buy BTC, ETH then find in this forum potential ICOs then invest... Tongue
BlueFlare Magazine Co.

Activity: 52

BlueFlare財務雑誌

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 10:25:48 AM

You have to think about a hundred of dollars to invest in Bitcoin and the other hundred of dollars into Altcoin or let's say Ethereum. Surely Bitcoin will give you high profit than Altcoin. Ethereum and other Altcoin are having value that was actually lying flat for a long time and unlike Bitcoin, it's price increase is insane.
I think everyone just wants to be rich tomorrow. Many altcoin made this year good for longing compared of last year. I put $100 today in 5 cent altcoin can possibily return me big sum next year.

和英通訳経済雑誌
Strictly traditional translation OK
PM for contact
iBlitz22

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:27:13 PM

if you want, try ETH but what i can suggest invest to BTC,it will give you high profit than any other.
TorbiK

Activity: 448

Diagon

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:43:54 PM

If you're not afraid to lose your 100$ try simple experiment. Just buy for one dollar every currency from first 100 in coinmarketcap.com. And wait for several years.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:19:38 PM

I think investing such a small amount in some promising ICO will be the best choice. Also risky, so you need to choose wisely after hours of research.

I also believe that this idea will be good for such a small amount of investment. But you need to carefully study the project in which you are going to invest. In this way, you can multiply funds well.
btctube

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:39:12 PM

I'd chose MNX if I have to invest that $100. Wait for at least a week and then dump for quick profit but if you prefer to earn big, hold it for a year because MNX is going to be one of the best coin ever existed. My suggestion is to keep it for long term.
denulh

Activity: 300

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:48:22 PM

I really dont think you should invest in anything with just 100$, it wont bring you much profit if you invest in ico or even trading, you should save at least 1000$ then invest in bitcoin, it will bring you much more profit.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:57:31 PM

why don't you invest bitcoin there are some speculation that bitcoin price will increase $10,000 in december but if not maybe in january. If you don't like to invest bitcoin just do your own research many new altcoins are created with many projects in the future so it will increase the price x3.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: